Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.D.ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hairloss. Hair is lost from the front portion. What food or ailments should I take to nourish my hair?
I am a 19 years Old male, my weight is just 46kgs, nd my height is a bit short, I want to increase my weight and my height, I need a good physique. Any suggestion on how can I do that.
I have a typhoid from last 8 days body temp increases upto 103 -106 bt after medicine it cool down. Again happen in night the same. Even I can not eat anything it results omitting. Drinking aqua water 2L a day and some apple. Mouth taste bitter. Suggest what to do.
I am a 21 year male. I have more churby on my chest making it unusual. Is it any symptom of a disease? I would like to know the remedial.
I'm 24 years old female. I had sex for few times but unable to reach orgasms. Once the penetration occur I feel this pressure of defecation and end up having no pleasure. Post intercourse no such pressure remains. please give some advice about this.
Change of season and onset of monsoon, every year gives rise to more number of people falling sick. While a lot of it is to do with the change in temperature, and other environmental factors that induce infections, food and water are no less responsible for it.
Here are few foods to be avoided during the monsoons -
1) pakoras or fritters - with the humidity level being high, our body's digestive ability is low. At such times, eating heavy and oily/fried food is not advised. If your still wish to, make it at home in a hygienic manner and eat.
2) roadside food - roadside snacks are a strict no-no during the monsoon. Water available is largely impure and contamination risks are high.
3) leafy vegetables - these are very important for our health however it is advised to avoid them during monsoons and substitute their health benefits with other foods. Due to the dirt, dampness and mud these vegetable are more prone to germs and can lead to stomach infections.
4) roadside juices - water used for washing the glasses or the machine or in ice has high chances of being contaminated. In fact, water is indeed more contaminated in monsoons than in other seasons. The fruits are also cut before hand and kept, often with flies sitting on them.
5) sea food - monsoon is the time when fish and prawns breed mainly. So be careful in what kind of fish you eat in this season. Stick to fresh water fish.
6) carbonated drinks - these drinks affect the mineral levels in our body. They also reduce enzyme activity which is known to assist digestion. As a result, indigestion occurs. In the monsoons, it is advisable to drink warm beverages.
Over weight is one of the largest risk factors for knee pain. The knee supports much of the body’s weight, and too much weight taxes the joint and increases the likelihood of pain. Anterior knee pain, which develops at the front and center, is one of the more common types of knee pain associated with carrying extra weight. Inactivity or muscle weakness, both associated with being overweight, can exacerbate the condition.Obesity stresses the structure of the knee, including the patella—the medical term for the kneecap.
2. Muscle weakness
The knee connects the thighbone—also known as the femur—to the shinbone—also known as the tibia. Having strong quadriceps muscles helps to stabilize the knee joint and keep it healthy.And improving muscular fitness can be one of the best ways how to prevent knee pain, even if you’re older. However, strong quadriceps and hamstring muscles can help insulate the knee from stress.
3. Inactivity/lack of mobility
A cause of muscle weakness and obesity—inactivity—is also another factor for knee pain. People who are inactive are less strong, less flexible, and more sedentary. When the time comes to move and exercise, there is a greater risk of injury. Inactivity has also been found to make knee pain from arthritis worse. Being sedentary results in muscle deterioration that weakens the knee and increases pain
4. Not resting after injury
Injured people who don’t rest their knees for a long enough period of time increase their risk of re-injury. Although recovery periods can last anywhere from several weeks to several months, taking the time to allow the body to adequately repair and heal is critical for allowing the knee to regain its strength.Resting is particularly difficult for athletes and other active people, but spending some quality time on the couch will go a long way to keeping the knees healthy and protecting against future injury.
Smoking increases the risk of a host of health problems, and knee pain can be added to the list. Quitting smoking is one of the best ways how to prevent knee pain when you get older. smoking increased the risk for both cartilage loss and knee pain in men who had developed osteoarthritis in the knee. Because smoking affected the amount of cartilage the men had in their knees, it increased the amount of pain they experienced.
I am going to be 24 years old in March. I am female with height 4'9 inches and weight 50 kg. I want to increase my height. Is it possible at this stage. Suggest me some diet.
Hi I am sangeeta From Nepal My periods gets late day by day. I feel pain in those late days. I am in too depression by this disease. My all the performance gets lost by this stupid diseases. So please let me out from this. I am too thankful of you!
Sir, I am feeling headaches continuously I have checked my eyes I have got spikes I use to wear spikes. Till now I am getting headaches what should I do.
Would you please explain what an autoimmune disease is? I have been told this is the cause of my arthritis.
My upper jaw front teeth came front. I'm 26 years of age. Can I make it correct n how long it will take to go inside after clips yo the teeth. I want details on the above.
Erectile dysfunction is an ailment that has affected over 30 million men in the United States. It is a condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection during an intimate performance and it also leads to reduced sexual drive. It can happen to anybody at any time and fatigue, stress, performance anxiety and relationship problems also cause erectile dysfunction.
You shall have to visit an expert if you have been suffering from these ailments for over two weeks. The standard treatment include implants, surgery and vacuum pumps. But you can also try the natural options like being physically active, losing weight, curbing down alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Walk along: When you wish to boost your sexual performance, you will have to just walk 2 miles a day. This would definitely help those men who are obese to reduce their risk of erectile dysfunction as well as reverse it potentially. Maintaining a trimmed waistline is essential for a healthy sex life. Also, maintaining a proper weight is a great way of preventing erectile dysfunction.
- Involve your nether regions: Pelvic workouts, which are commonly referred to as kegel workouts are used for promoting urinary continence as well as good sexual health. They also help in strengthening the bulbocavernosus muscle that helps your body in three different ways. First of all, it helps the penis to swell with blood at the time of intercourse, pumps while you ejaculate and helps in emptying the urethra after you urinate.
- Take watermelon juice: A slice of chilled watermelon will not just quench your thirst, it will also help your sexual health. An amino acid called citrulline which is present in watermelon is known for improving blood flow to the penis. Plus, it is easier for the stomach to digest and can act to be your natural Viagra.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has now become a way of treating all kinds of ailments ranging from back pain to depression and erectile dysfunction seems to be no exception. Through this alternate therapy, fine needles would be placed in various regions of the body for relieving stress. This, in turn, would alleviate your erectile dysfunction as well.
- Take L-Arginine substitutes: L-arginine is an amino acid which is naturally present in the body and helps in making nitric oxide that supports erection. Nitric oxide also helps in relaxing of blood vessels and keeps the erection sustained.
These five natural tips would definitely help you combat sexual dysfunction. However, if you see that the problems persist over a few weeks in spite of trying these natural methods, then you shall have to visit an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.