Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S C GuptaYour feedback matters!
Any time a guy is nude, he wants to make sure he's presenting a handsome penis to any watchers - whether that's one special person in the bedroom or a crowd of potential onlookers at a clothing optional beach. Part of maintaining a handsome penis, of course, is taking pains to practice good penis health - because a healthy penis is by definition a more handsome one. And regular check-ups with a doctor, whether for general health and for any penis-specific matters, are required to keep the manhood in its best shape.
But when making those doctor visits, are there things that a guy needs to do to "prep" himself and his penis? Absolutely. And the following are tips to keep in mind in that area.
- Do a thorough wash. This is both for the dude himself and for his doctor, who doesn't relish the idea of handling a member that hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days. Guys should always make sure that their penis and testicles are clean, period. But before a doctor visit, he especially wants to be sure that there's no lingering odor from too much sweat, dried semen, etc. And it can be very embarrassing for a doctor to roll back a man's foreskin during a penis examination and find a layer of smegma underneath the hood.
- Do a pre-examination. Before the doctor visit, a man should take time to feel around his penis and testicles - not in a masturbatory sense, but in order to check for any lumps, bumps etc. He should also do a visual check for any rashes, discoloration, etc. It's a good idea to use a mirror for this, so that the underside of the testicles can be viewed as well. He should make a note of anything that might need to be brought to the doctor's attention.
- Take it for a trial run. If a guy hasn't had sex - whether with a partner or with himself - for a substantial length of time, he should masturbate the night before seeing the doctor. There are two reasons for this. First, he can make sure there are no sexual function problems that need to be addressed. Second, some men worry about getting an erection while a doctor is examining them, and would be especially embarrassed if the doctor's handling of the penis resulted in an ejaculation. By masturbating in advance, he lowers the chances of this occurring. (Those who are especially concerned about this situation occurring may opt to masturbate closer to the time of the doctor visit.)
- Make a list of any questions/concerns. If a man has any concerns specifically related to his penis, he should list them. These may be sexual in nature (e.g., difficulty maintaining an erection, premature or prolonged ejaculation, etc.) or physical/cosmetic (e.g., rashes, redness, swelling, bending, strong odor, etc.). Writing them down will help ensure he doesn't forget them. If there's a problem, list all pertinent details. For example, if there is a pain in the penis, list how long it has been a problem, the level of the pain, when/how often the pain occurs, where in/on the penis it occurs, and the like.
- Use a crème. A handsome penis benefits from regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), especially before a doctor visit. It is best to choose a crème that can provide a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; the fact that the crème is applied topically enables these vitamins to more directly target their benefits to the penis. The wise man also makes sure the crème includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process whereby nitric oxide is produced, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels open and flowing.
I have pain in right side of my head since one week. It occurs all day long. Medicines and sleeping do not help.
I am suffering from fever and cold for last few days. I took medicine but it can't work. Can you please help me in this.
I am 45 years man. Fr last 15 years I am diabetic, now fr last 1 years I am unable participate in sex due stiffness. Is there any home medicine for this problem without any side effects. Please help me.
Hello this is Dr. Chhavi Bansal and I am practicing Homeopathy at Homeosure-Home of Homeopathy and Wellness, Pitampura. Today I’ll be discussing about Menopause.
Menopause is a naturally occurring phenomenon usually found in females of the age 45-55 and is caused by the deficiency of female hormones needing to the end of menstrual cycles and a lot of physical and emotional symptoms. These symptoms develop due to the fluctuation of hormones to keep the body’s normal hormonal level. Various physical symptoms include: Night sweat, Hot flashes, Vaginal dryness, lack of sleep, more concentration and memory. In the emotional symptoms, the patients may experience various kinds of mood swings, low mood and decreased libido.
Now why is Menopause such a problematic condition? Because it leads to a lot of complications in the female by the decreased level of female hormones. At this time the female is more prone to fractures, osteoporosis and heart diseases because of the low female hormones but menopause can be managed very well by the general management and medical management. The general management includes leading a healthy life style which includes cutting down your alcohol and caffeine intake, taking a good sleep, doing some physical activity daily. Certain food items have been found to have estrogens which mimic the female hormones. They are whole grains like: oats, barley and legumes like lentil and beans.
Homeopathy has been found to be the most effective way to combat menopausal symptoms. Around 70-80% of the females suffer with menopausal symptoms and almost 80-90% of them get relieved by homeopathic medicines. There is no need for hormone replacement therapy because it has its own long term negative impact on the female body.
If you have any other query regarding Menopause, feel free to contact me through Lybrate.