Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.B. PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi my daughter is 21 week pregnant. Before 4 years she hd a open surgery of fibroids so I want to know that is there any chance for normal delivery?
I am a 22 years old. And my question is, I get dizzy often while going out in the sun, from almost 6 months from now, I feel like vomiting too, and when I feel like that, I see the color of the sun becomes purple, trees are dark green etc, and after all that a slight pain left in my eyes. But this happens only when I am inactive under the sun, but while playing football under the sun I do not feel anything like that. I do not know what is happening in me, it could be a brain tumour or High blood pressure. Please help.
I am facing some itching in my skin on thigh and leg. There is some rash looks like eczema, help me with proper resolution.
Hello sir, i am sufring from tounsil problem from past 10 years and continuosly i take the tratement for this but i didn't get any relife and now there is some small white particles are comes from my tounsil please advice me what can i do now
My name is Amandeep Singh & my age is 34 years & i am a Non vegetarian .As i am a body builder & need a good & a healthy Diet chart with no fats at all . Diet Meal plan should contain Proteins at the most .
I have silky hair and they are not even shiny. They look so rough and dull. Until I apply some oil they look brown in colour. Rough brown colour. Is there any tip or advice? I also want to have good beard. Beard is not brown but yeah they are too not shiny nor of jet black colour.
How to know erectile dysfunction is porn induced or due to something else? Whom to consult sexologist or urologist for PIED.
I am 62 years of age and female. In recent tests it is revealed that I have hypo thyroid with TSH as 11.31uIU/ml. Also T3 is 128ng/dl and T4 is 11.2 ug/dl. Is this an alrm. I am otherwise fit and discharging my routine very well? Please advice.
I am suffering from fever, from last week, with severe back pain. Provide some medications prescription.
I'm facing some depression issues due to my in-laws n husband. Attempted to die in the month of December. But got saved. Donno wat to do. Issue is my husband wants to see his parents as it became long time a gap 8 months .We reside in Mumbai. As I go to delivery to my parents house he wants his parents to be with him .Which again starts disputes between me n him. Thing is they take things from my house .To give to their daughters. N make my husband spend too much on them which lead to loans n all in past. So I said No they cannot come here in my absence.
I am 24 year old female and I have irregular cyclic for past 6 months due to 4 cm haemorraghic cyst ovary? is it big problem? what should I do for that?
My age is 17. I'm getting more pimples on my face often is there any reason behind it. How can I avoid it.
Sir my hair and scalp is always etching although I don't have dandruff. I don't know why it always etching .When I put my fingers on my hair and scalp to just control and scratch it then my hair is break with either whitish or yellowish part at bottom or with sebum from scalp .Why it is going on .What is lack in me so this happen and I am suffering from great hair fall from last 2 years.
Beauty is something which is a lot more than just skin deep. However, that really does not mean that adequate care is not taken for a person’s skin. So what does that mean when it comes to what a person has to do?
Quite a few things, as a matter of fact!
- To start with, a person who is interested in making sure that his or her skin is clear should focus on making sure that the diet he or she is following does everything that is beneficial for the skin.
- There are quite a few foods which do go a pretty long way in making sure that the skin stays healthy. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C are good to have in order to be able to achieve this purpose.
- When a person eats, he or she should make an effort to maximise the diversity on his or her plate. This can take the form of a range of vegetables or fruits. To make good use of an example, carrots are great. All a person needs to do in order to harness their beneficial effects is to just cut them up and mix it with other vegetables and make it a salad.
Everyday foods for great skin!
- Spinach and swiss chard are also some good options to incorporate in a meal. If a person does not like the taste of spinach, pumpkin does serve to be a reasonable replacement.
- Out of all the different types of fats there are, Omega-3 fats are the best and some fats can cause a lot of trouble to the skin. Fish are quite high in omega 3 fats and this is a great dietary option to reduce the adverse impact which is had on the skin as a result of too much exposure to the sun. If a person happens to be vegetarian, some other good options would be in the form of walnuts and ground flaxseed.
- Rather than eating processed foods, it is better to eat foods which are whole in nature as they can do a lot of good for skin of the person. Yogurt, nuts, and multigrain breads are good options which fall under the whole foods category.
All in all, as long as a person is careful about the foods that he consumes, there is really no reason at all as to why his or her skin cannot be in perfect health.