Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. A. PawarYour feedback matters!
After completing my first intercourse I am unable to hav my 2nd intercourse can you advice me something.
Doctor, If I am away from fan or mosquito repellant, I am always being the first victim of mosquito/ small insect bite among my surrounding people. The bite makes my skin to swell for sometime. My bg is b+ve. May I know the reason that the mosquitoes targeting me & prevention methods please.
My mon suffering with kidney stone, she has very pain in stomach, can you suggest me for remove to kidney stone.
I am 30 year old I am suffering from constipation. There is swelling in anus. Please suggest medicine ?
How good are millets as a choice of food for dinner as for breakfast I have either idly or dosa and rice/vegetable/curd for lunch. My LDL shows high and fasting sugar is also high. Sugar after food shows acceptable range. Please advise if I change to millets for dinner, will there be any good changes. I habitually eat nuts and fruits and avoid fried items.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi sir, I have suffering headache problem I can eat so many medicines but that problem are not solved please tell me one medicine which I eat and solved the problem. Thanking you.
How to know that if a person has fits and what are the symptoms for it ,did there is any total cure for it?
My age is 18. My problem is I suffer from burning sensation at throat everyday it causes something is stuck in throat and difficult in opening the mouth and sometimes swallowing problem is ot normal or not. What should I can do?
I'm 30 years old I have an anxiety problem. I feel my hearts sometimes beats very fast and sometimes very slow.
In homoeopathy, there are many fruitful remedies to keep penis long and strong. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect penis is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it a micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the penis and make it strong. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment.