Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. A. Pawar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. A. PawarYour feedback matters!
I am male. I just wanted to ask that how to increase intercourse time. Because it's suddenly discharge after 5 or 6 seconds.
I am suffering from piles since last 1 year. Please give me some suggestions what to do. It's very much serious. I will Beach very much great full.
MY wife had chickenpox & she is pregnant I have 2 years daughter also any suggestion for to protect my daughter from chickenpox.
Good morning doctor's My wife is 45 year old, she complaints pain in her footsteps, every morning it is very difficult for her to take a step because of pain. Please advice.
Medicine kha kar miscarriage karne k baad aurat ko sex karnna chahiye ya ni uske kya defect h after miscarriage wth the help of medicine can we have sex.
I am 17 year old and I have problem that my sperm released in just 10-15 seconds and not give me proper satisfaction. Please tell me any solution for if. Please!
Foreskin problem. Earlier he was able to stretch his foreskin back. But now whenever he tries to do so he gets cuts on the skin n is unable to stretch back the foreskin. please help Thankyou.
I just gave birth and passed away my 7 months premature baby 20 days ago. I wants to get pregnant again as soon as possible. Give me a suggestion please is it ok or not.
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.