Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.A. Khan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.A. KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old and suffering from fever from last week. From last two days I am getting itching to my hands and legs. What should I do now?
When I am cutting my gentle with trimmer .I get small cut on midway of penis. And yes! Blood had came and after 1-2 minute it stops. Does it mean I have chances of getting Aids or HIV like diseases? Need I to check it? What if cut may be deep. Please answer.
Sir, one of my neighbor is suffering From Dizziness? He consulted with doctor but nothing was helpful. Sir, will prescribe some medicines?
Hi. Myself shubham and I would like to ask from you that I have cold and cough from last week. What I do. Please help me!
I'm suffering fr dry cough for last two weeks what medications do I supposed to use? I'm suffering fr dry cough for last two weeks what medications do I supposed to use? I'm suffering fr dry cough for last two weeks what medications do I supposed to use? I'm suffering fr dry cough for last two weeks what medications do I supposed to use?
I am 20 years old female. I got piercing on my nose and it got infected. I've applied t-bact on it since last 2 months and I got pierced 5 months back. It was partially cured after applying t-bact. But now it got infected again. What should I do to cure it permanently?
As season changes. To monsoon or winters. I suffer with cold with every change. Cough n sneezes. Please help me !
My daughter is suffering bed wetting almost two / three days weekly for last 6 months. She is 15 years and didn't reveal it being ashamed of facing doctor. Please help.
I am 25 years old male, and I am married man, some time my sperm leak through urine please tell what is the remedy for it.
My friend is of age 20 and weight 46 he is suffering from dust allergy, weather allergy, running nose more in the morning and average at rest of the day and is having irritation in the eyes when cough comes out. So will please predict me some medicine or physical methods to cure this disease and he is suffering from this disease since last 8 years.
I am diagnosed enlargeliver 19 cm nd early cirrhosis 9 month back my lft is normal now I am diagnosed fatty liver nd fatty changes in right lobe I just don't know what this disease is I am 42 year old pls help me my total blood test is normal.
Sir 8 March 2016 ko mujhe pet me dard hua Jisko check kraane pr stone k baare m pta chla Sir iske baad sex me sperm (veery) nhi aaya kuch baar very aaya Par maximum baar me sperm nhi aa rha h Sir please help.
When k slept last night, I think an insect has bitten me on eye & it got swollen now. Please help me to get the remediation for this.
Masturbation is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have severe headache at the back of head and pain lasts till neck portion. What should I do. Tell me medicines.
Iam having ulcer in my mouth and feeling that something is caught in the throat, and pain in my throat as well and suddenly ear pain started at the same time what to do? What ever I eat fell burning sensation near end of my mouth's upper pallet.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.