Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rv TripathiYour feedback matters!
Hello Experts, I am frequently facing problem of acidity at night, despite I do not eat junk food or oily food. I do drink milk every night before sleep. Could this be the reason of the problem? Please share some symptoms which leads to acidity and how can it be avoided. Thanks in advance.
I have continuous acidity problem and stomach illness from last three months. Some time I take PAN-D tablet in the morning in empty stomach. But it has nopt been cured.
My mother is an IBS patient and she takes Norma xin regularly once a day. But sometimes she gets painful cramps and diarrhea. Last time she consulted a doc she gave her to use mefkind spa to use when she gets severe pain. Today she is suffering from such a pain. Can she take mefkind spa twice? What can she do to relieve pain. Since she is an IBS patient most medicines affect get quite badly.
Good afternoon sir/madam . 27 old. I have one problem in digestive system. bleaching is main problem. And my stomach is mild bumped. And slight pain stomach when eating. Please give your suggestion . Thank you.
When I eat some thing I can not digest my food fast. Iam getting gas trouble please give me suggestion.
I am having gastric problem and headache no strength in body feeling shivering sometime what should I do?
My wife is suffering from lower abdomen pain from last few days. It is very uncomfortable to her. What could be the possible reason?
I have digestive problem. I was on AKT for nine months and treatment completed in dec 2015. Now from 20 january I have anal itching or burning. Sometimes diarrhea. What should I do?and what should I eat Doctor recommended: pantocid L Should I take.
My stomach is always getting bigger and I got gas problem and if I don't release I will have pain and I can't release in the public area since it is always big sound. Motion is also not free sometimes. What to do? Pl help.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me Thanking you.
What is the solution of Gall Bladder stone and which is the medicine available in market. The stone size is 14 mm, 8 mm.
I had noticed a blood stain after passing stool, and it disappeared next day. What are possible causes of this.
Been diagnosed with Stage 4 Ulcerative Colitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Can you please specify in details about my diet - what I should and shouldn't eat.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.