Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rv TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am having Stones and Polyp size of 3 M M in my Gall Bladder. Please suggest me any medicine available in ayurveda.
Recently I diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. I got pain 3 times with year intervals. I Neither consume alcohol nor smoke. Calcium, serum amylase, serum lipase, all are in good condition. Doctors told that, pancreas is diluted due to genetic problem. They had given Digemax (lipase and sybase engimes) and selvit_CP (For vitamins C, E etc. Do I need to be in medication for my entire life. I am planning to get married. Will pancreatitis be a problem for my marriage life.
I have problem in stomach. Always feel burden in stomach. gas after taking any food. Low back pain. Less stamina. Lot of sweating. Improper urination.Please suggest me something .
Hello, I have an acne like above my anal. Whether that is the starting stage of piles? What are the symptoms? What are the causes? Should I consulted a doctor? Do piles cure themselves?
He can not digest food properly. Feels like vomiting when eating excess food. And can not eat properly.
My daughter had diarrhea last week after eating prawns don't know exact reason but I thought that it was due to see food she is 2 years old she is active very much but when ever climates changes occurs she will get ill can you suggest me how to protect my baby.
I am 28 years old man and I have anal pain for 3 year but I when to hospital before 9 months, I was given medicine but the pain still persist what I do?
Sir when I eat food and drink water and after having my meal I feel that my food is somewhere near my neck it didn't went to my stomach. What should I do sir?it is acidity. so Please suggest me something.
I suffered lead poisoning 5 years back. Treated with chelation therapy with medicine cilamin 250mg. In 2012 suffered mild stroke on left side of body. MRI done on brain and it was ok. NCV test was ok. But Now suffering from allergy, backpain with multiple slipped disc, sciatica on left leg, IBS, numbness in left side of body, weakness in left side brain, short term memory loss. I am not recovering from back pain though Physiotherapy along with exercise has been done many times. Doctors usually only gave medicine like gabapentin and calcium with vitamin d3, but they don't suggest anything. It only gives me temporary relief. Is all above diseases are after affects of lead poisoning. Please give consultation?
Some time my anal side slightly pain and swelling very pain when sitting long time on chair particularly office sitting.
I am suffering from acidity from last three weeks. When I eat something a pain is happen in my stomach. When I go anywhere out then I feel very bad.
I am 57 years old. Having constipation problem since 10 years. Tried all methods/Procedures. Done Endoscopy also. No problem in rectum. please help advise.
I am suffering from diarrhea from last 2 years. Every day nearly 3 to 4 are compulsory. I had urology, blood test, stool examination last week but all those reports are normal. So, I want to know what the problem is.
Sir. Plzzz Help Me OuT I Am HavInG Gas problem from Last 10 days. Gas. Is NoT PassinG. Lots Of PaiN In MY StOmaCh. After taking Medicine my StOmach. Still Get pain WhoLe Night. I Am Able 2 sleep. From 12 am to 1: 30 am. Plzzz help me out fast.
Doctor Please mujhey apna digestive system thik karnay k lyai Medicine home remedies ya Ayurveda ka koyi chizzz boliyai Jisko khaaa k mera digestive system thik ho jayai.
I am having gastric problem since a year. I'm taking medicine from store but not getting proper solution. Suggest me Whatton I do please.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
It is important to evaluate exact cause.
Upper gi endoscopy certainly helps to fund the exact cause.
Many disorders can cause acidity.
It is very important to avoid tea coffee alcohol and smoking which are aggravating factors.
Eat intermittent frequent meals.
Milk is very helpful.
Avoid lying down immediately after food.