Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Time is most critical part in nerve injury treatment.
I am 50 years old male, I have throbbing pain in my left hand specially when I lift my hand to put it in my shirt sleeve. I did have six settings of physiotherapy, he says its ligament pain so it takes time, but its not subsiding. Please suggest me what to do.
Sir, I am 22 year old male. Sir I have back pain since 2 week. Sir l meet a doctor he was given a treatment but no use sir give a right solution it's my humble request, sir?
My mother is 45 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain for 2 year. What is this. I saw various doctor but she is not fine. Doctors take medicine in calcium and vitamin and exercise but she is not fine. What I do? Please sir help me. How many spend rupees in take this disease.
Hello sir, i am aged 60 years and had ACL tear grade-3 on my left knee about six months back. No surgery has been done but rehabilitation has been done, lot of exercises (with 3 kg weight) and stationary cycling. do not have any instability issues, Have been advised b knee brace(Do joy full for ACL brace), which i am using since injury. But i am not satisfied with the brace even though it is very expensive brace. This brace tends to slip in spite of proper tightening and wearing.on one occasion it slipped and cause hurt (medieval pain which got cured after 45 days) can you please advise me any other good quality brace which will perform better. Do not any issues even if it had to be imported. best regards
Hi. Am.having pain in my knee joints n more than 10mims I cnt sit by folding my legs. Feeling severe pain in knew joints when am getting up from the floor. N also having leg pain sometimes. Am female 23 years old. Please suggest me helpful. Treatment.Thank you.
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?