Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rustom F GinwallaYour feedback matters!
Im getting acnes in my butt. And it's full of marks. Wat can be done to cure it and marks disappear?
I have freckles on my face. Is there any cure or how can I reduce them. I have used kojic acid but the result was temporary.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face it's problem at long time Pls tell me it's solution.
For i. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I ussd scar removal cream for 1 years but didn't see any changes. What should I do??????
L am losing my hair. Tried to all shampoos. What can I do? And my health is not good I am feel very weak.
Helo, doctor. My skin was damaged by some kind disease. It affect in Neck and feedback. Pls help me to cure the disease with soon Your Prescription. Reply pls.
I have got a black scar on my nose which was left behind from a pimple. Unlike other scars, which normally fade away with time, this one is stubbornly sitting on my nose since past 3 years. I have tried everything from saloon facial to various creams & scrubs, but nothing seems to be working. Also tried Bio oil. Still no effect. Can you recommend some strong treatment that can help me get rid of this stubborn scar? Thanks.
I am 18 year girl n suffering from the problems of severe hairfall. How can I control it. Can you please suggest some natural remedies?
I hv so many scare marks n black heads on my face. N my skin getting so loose. please suggest me what can I do.
I am male 21, Having many acne and acne marks on face, how to cure them? Someone suggested berberis aquafoim 20 drops twice daily should I use it?
Hello doctor I'm 25 year male. Due to hairfall my head is becoming clean and now I have no idea to solve it or can't find the best doctor for this please suggest me and solve this removed hair.
Hi doctor I have a problem of hair fall and gas in stomach. Hair fall is intense so much that front portion of my hair is fast getting bald I have tried various medicine homeopathy, etc but not working also their is dandruff on my scalfand regarding stomach noises somewhat come from my stomach in morning and gas builds up each night around 9: 00 pm please suggest me what should I do.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.