Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rustom F GinwallaYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam I am loosing my hairs day by day and I am also using some shampoo and soaps daily but no more to control my hairfall.
Hi, I am 30 years old female. My hair is thin and from past few months I am experiencing hairfall. Please suggest remedy for hair growth.
I have skin troubles, skin darkening, acne problem. What could I have for this? I also have menstrual problems, I didn't get my periods from 5 months.
Dear doctor I am 23 year old male. Having chicken pox scar on my face. Its happen to me when I was 15. From past 30 days I am using Melas alfa cream for the scars. Please suggest me that is it good for me to continue with that. Or should I prefer another treatment. Please suggest.
My hair is to much fall in every wash in every can you tell me what's the reason and how to stop to fall my hair?
Hello sir last two year se mujhe agzima ki kafi taklif hai har taraf treatment karwaya but kahi se aram nahi aya kafi paise kharch ho gaye or kya apke yaha se mujhe koyi fayda ho sakta hai? Thanks in advance.
Sir, This is Dinesh Gupta , 29 year old male and have Hair Falling last 10 years. I have use many medicine and advise doctor's but not stop my hair fall .wht should I do now?
I am having itching in my underarms can you please tell me medicine for it as it is very irritating and even I have black under arms too Please reply soon.
I am 24 years old. From an year I will be ill often and often. I feel tired, lack of concentration, I don't have interest in any work. Severe hair fall from one month. Often I get stomach pain. Alternatively I get loose motion and constipation. Wetness in anal area. Rarely pain after passing stools. What may be the reason?
My wife has developed some face pigmentation from quite some time. Also her face remains dry n also pimples pop out. She is quite worried n wants to get rid off this asap. Please suggest some treatment measures. What kind of precautions she should take.
Hi mam. I need to ask that I have a skin of pits on my face all because of acne. Just need your support and assistance to get rid of all these pits from my face?
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type:
- Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer: It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. However, implants done through this method is not very common and is currently under research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.