Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Russy BhallaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year girl. Before my lips are so pinkish but nowadays I don't know what happen my lip became a so black. Please help me out please suggest me.
Remember to apply sunscreen to all exposed skin areas.
I have dark spots under my eyes how it should be reduce and what should I do to reduce these dark spots.
I am 40 years old iam suffering from skin disease on side of thies which apperars a large round circle and middle in blisters formed.
I have acne marks on my face and my skin is oily. What should I do to make my face glowing and free from marks?
My father is suffering with advance prostate cancer. Now he can't walk due to fracture in him. When is the proper time to operations for hip before chemotherapy or after. His chemotherapy start from tomorrow. His bones are weak. After chemotherapy how many month he take to recover nd we when we operate my father for hip so he can walk properly?
Hello doctors. Koi aisa body lotion ya body cream btaye jisse mere hands dhup se bhi safe rahe aur goore bhi ho jaye.
I am facing black heads on my nose. Kindly suggest any trick or tips to get rid of. Scrubbing don't even work.
I am 23 years old men I have a problem under the eye, ie under the eye there is black shade. Please help.
Hi I want my skin to be healthy. I am student (female) and after one class I have to move for another which is at another location. Due to different water or else I don't know the reason, my skin is not look healthy. Please suggest what to eat. I don't eat outside food and pack my stuff for whole day. Please suggest something which help my skin to stay healthy. I stay outside for 16 hours. Office + classes are going.
I have black heads on my face. I have taken lots of treatment. But still it comes daily. Plzz there help me out.
I have black spot on my face .its have been disappear whn I use smthng tube bt after smtim it again appear in my cheeks.
I'm having black lips how do I get rid of it and get normal lips. I don't smoke and drink what should I do?
Hi, I am 30 years old male Hight 5/6 Weight 67 My upper and lower lips ard dark in color I want to make pinkish How can it b possible? and my hairs start becoming grey now a days I want to cure it Please advice me experts. As I am pure veg tacking proper nutrition.
Mere face PR bhut jhaiya hi to main inhe kaise thik kr skta hu main dwai bi use ki but koi frak no bd rha please suggest me what I do.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.