Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rushikesh S.PatilYour feedback matters!
Does ayurveda can stop my mild bulge disc pain in the middle which sometimes rarely radiates to legs? I have been doing physiotherapy exercises since a year but not much difference I felt please help what should be done? Some ayurvedic centers claim that bulged disc can be bought back to it's original position to what extent is it true? It's been a year now with the mild disc bulge which still exists and the mild pain please help what should be done there is mild pain at the lower back since a year now and sometimes to legs when I use bike (Enfield bullet) little heavy please guide the best as im only 24 years old and worried thank you.
I have pain in my neck and throat (Near Collar Bone, Right and left side of the Larynx, I notice the pain during the evenings, before meal, and whenever I feel stressed. But the pain is not constant, it is on and off. I am not able to decide whether the pain is causing because of gastric stress, Mental stress or Nerve stress or anything inside my neck. I have digestion problems from past one year. I don? t have any other habits. I am non vegetarian. I drive bike 70 kilometers every day in traffic. I have this from Past 8 months. Please let me know what tests I need to undergo to find out the problem.
When I was staying in my college hostel (during my engg course), we used to stay awake till very late every night which got worsened eventually. Reason being we had work load, engaging ourselves in completion of practicals and tasks in time. Sometimes we stayed awake just for entertainment like watching late night movies, partying etc. And frankly I have gone through it for a very much considerable period of time. I just finished my last year in the college and now am at home. Back home also, I am unable to get rid of the habit of staying till late night. I just can't sleep, even if I try I can't. After spending a sleepless night I eventually get a bit sleepy at around 3: 30 to 5: 30 am (it would be morning by then). And obviously as already deprived of sleep, I doze off till 11 in the morning (often it gets more than that). This ugly habit of mine is degrading my lifestyle harming my appetite, food habits, body physique, alertness and lack of zeal. I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. I haven't even thought once about sleeping pills (I think I won't be going for that either). Is there a natural solution for this, any consultation requirement or any helpful step from my side ? Suggestions are anticipated !
I am suffering from pain on mid part of my back. Sometimes its intensity is more and sometime less. Mostly it pains when I am sitting or on my bed. A year has passed. please suggest any remedies and suggestions.
I have unusual redness and a bit of swelling on my right cheeks from 3-4 days. There is no irritation or pain in it. It sometimes disappears and then re-appears. If I go out in sun redness increases. M unable to understand what is causing it. I had this last year also in the month of January on the same cheek but then it got fine in 2-3 days. Please tell me how to deal with this! M afraid cos its on my face!
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.