Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rushikesh S.PatilYour feedback matters!
I am having backpain for around 15 days I haven't put any stress on my body and haven't worked for long hours can uu tell me how to get reduce of it.
I use mobiles so much since 6-7 years before now. But I am feeling pain in the back of my neck. What should I do. Please advice.
I think I'm suffering from muscular dystrophy! As my veins are becoming visible in my hands and feet And from few weeks I find my walk is not straight like I want to step straight forward but my leg moves to a slight different direction I also slipped on stairs in my college after which I had severe pain in my thigh and calf muscles! What should I do? Am I really suffering form muscular dystrophy?
I had my meniscus repaired on 28th of july. It was a bucket handle tear. My doctor asked me to take rest for 5-6 months. So now I started mild jogging, but for the past 9 days I feel a little pain in the knee. Is it normal or should I stop jogging?
I am 54 years old. At present I am having B.P and taking medicine. I am having always, pains in legs arms back pains. Now a days I am getting irritated very quickly, while listening mobile talkers loudly in public, tv and sound, and in house my wife will be cleaning vessels that sound. Some times I will become very angry my daughters speaking loudly, Why this is happening. And always some thing will be running in mind. Please get me the solution. Now I am taking Stemlobeta and Alprose as my doctor advised.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
Homeopathic medicines that are generally or most commonly indicated to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to the formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then Bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the p, in increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.