Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupji Kunal Ramesh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupji Kunal RameshYour feedback matters!
20 daysbefore I have sexual course and now am having problem regarding mensuration 11 days pass but I do not have mensuration little bloods comes out from my vagina from yesterday so help me please.
I was cuddling with my girlfriend and later on I inserted my penis 2-3 times without protection but did not ejaculate. Maybe I had a precum. She did not take any contraceptive. Also this was on 14 of this month. She is not on her periods till date as it was supposed to be on 20th May. She also have irregular periods. So does that men she is pregnant? If so then what are the solutions. I am confused. Please help.
2.) grains: all grains especially amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa are higher in protein content than others.
3.) all green and yellow vegetables help the synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important especially for weight loss.
4.) good quality fermented foods: these are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5.) nuts and seeds are concentrated forms of both proteins and fats. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts and almonds.
6.) spirulina (easily available online in india) is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest source of concentrated protein.
My wife is now 3 month pregnancy, before 5 day every evening more vomiting. She use also doxinate plus. Please suggest me how to do.
Cochlear implant is a medical device that provides direct electrical stimulation to the hearing nerve in the inner ear. Children and adults with a severe hearing loss may be helped with cochlear implants. A cochlear implant is a prosthetic substitute directly stimulating the cochlea and it does not cure deafness or hearing impairment.
- A cochlear implant completely by-passes the normal hearing mechanism and stimulates the auditory nerve directly by means of an internally implanted electrode assembly. The implant consists of an external portion that located behind the ear and an interior portion which is surgically implanted under the skin. An implant has a microphone, a speech processor, a transmitter and an electrode array. The sound from the environment is picked by microphone and transmitter and receiver/stimulator sends them to speech processor to convert them into electric impulses. The speech processor placed with the microphone behind the ear, or it is a small box-like unit worn in a chest pocket. The speech processor digitizes the sound signals and sends them to a transmitter just behind the ear. The electrode array collects the impulses from the stimulator and sends those to different regions of the auditory nerve. The electrodes stimulate the fibers of the auditory nerve, and sound sensations are perceived.
- A cochlear implant is very different from a hearing aid. Hearing aids amplify sounds so that they can be detected by damaged ears. Cochlear implants bypass damaged portions of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. Hearing via a cochlear implant is different from normal hearing and takes time to adjust. However, it enables many people to understand other sounds in the environment, recognize warning signals, , and understand speech in person or over the telephone.
- The benefits from a cochlear implant depend on many factors, such as the age of the patient when he or she receives the implant, the hearing loss present pre or post patient developed language skills and finally the motivation of the patient and family support
- Once a person is referred for cochlear implant, more testing is done which includes audio logic testing, psychological testing, medical examination, and tests performed by the surgeon. It is done to ensure that the candidate will benefit from a cochlear implant and will have the motivation to participate in the process. Once the decision is made to go ahead, the surgery is done. Sometimes it involves an overnight stay in the clinic, and sometimes it is done on an outpatient basis. Six weeks post-surgery, patient is fitted with the external microphone and speech processor and implant is activated and programmed.
- The best candidates are those having severe hearing loss in both ears, limited benefit from hearing aids, medical condition that makes surgery risky. Children can be considered for cochlear implants if they have the similar conditions as adults and in addition have support from their educational institutions to development of auditory skills.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Start your day with positive energy. One a time in a day laugh very loudly by its your negative energy go out. Try to meet positive people.
I am 25 years old and 6 weeks pregnant. Please advice me what kind of foods should I eat so that it is beneficial for the baby.
Body pains are becoming very common these days especially to those people whose jobs require constant walking, long hours of standing and heavy lifting of objects. And among the most common types of body pains is back pain. Young and old have their own stories to share about this ache that starts at the base of the skull and extends down to the back of the thighs. This type of pain can really affect the everyday activity.
There are many reasons behind the back pains people are suffering from. For older folks, there's intervertebral disc degeneration; this is when discs located between the vertebrae of the spine break down due to ageing. For the greater majority though, life activities and factors are mainly the culprit. For example, people's reliance on portable devices for entertainment and information has been proven by studies to be bad for the back. The amount of concentration necessary to operate these devices makes people less conscientious of their posture and other physical movements, says a researcher.
Holding the wrong posture for a long time places great strain on the back muscles and nerves. Another life component that contributes to the back pains people suffer from is clothing style. Those tight, skinny jeans and killer heels may look great, especially in emphasizing young people's slim silhouettes, but they are quite uncomfortable and put a lot of pressure or strain on the body's frame for being so snug.
People who wear skinny jeans often complain of lower back and knee pains. Meanwhile, women who often wear high heels tend to suffer from ankle pains that radiate all the way to the lower back. These are the reasons why there are many back pain sufferers.
Fortunately however, most people are doing something about their pains and turning to chiropractors for treatments. A chiropractor does not just apply the right chiropractic techniques for relief from back pains; he also restores and helps maintain patients' physical balance, allowing them to perform different activities well and safely. A chiropractor also designs the most appropriate treatment plan for patients who wish to improve the overall quality of their life.