Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupji Kunal RameshYour feedback matters!
I and my girlfriend had protected sex on 2nd Feb. But I rubbed her without protection for 5-10 seconds. She had an ipill for safety under 24 hours. She had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th of February for 4 days. Now it is 15 April and she has not got her periods. Done urine test thrice with 7 days interval. All are negative. Please help. We are very tensed. Is she pregnant?
Sir, mene meri gf k sath ek month pehle sex kiya tha or condom ka use nhi kiya tha, but mene sperms ko uski vegina m nhi Jane diya tha so kya vo ab pregnant ho skti h or kya m use pill due?
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
I'm 21 year old girl and I have concern about Is brown discharge normal before menstrual periods if I had intercourse was it out come of pregnancy?
Memory is something which runs the world. Memory boosting techniques are most common among the children. All parents would want their children to have good memory. Adults also loose the capacity of remembering things when they are under stress.
Here are some of the foods which would help boosting the memory:
1. Cabbage: Cabbage head is not the insult as you may perceive. It is a good source of folic acid which helps boost memory.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the primary source of protein and are said to increase the memory. A good omelet on any day for breakfast is a good deal to improve your memory.
3. Broccoli: A little sister of cauliflower broccoli is a good source of protein again. Broccoli can be eaten in boiled state as a side or stir fried way as salad. Add some veggies to stir fried broccoli with salad dressing, you get fantastic salad which not only boosts the taste of your palette but also boosts your memory.
4. Strawberries: The favorite most of all, eating strawberries a day would surely improve your memories. Strawberries can be eaten in any way. Shake it up with little milk and chia seeds, you get a fantastic shake which has refreshing taste and goodness of strawberry.
5. Red Wine: Many people swear by this quality of red wine which would help them boost memory. It is said that wine which is older is the better for improving memory powers. Consuming wine with food is the best way to have it.
6. Salmon: Definitely not an option for vegans and vegetarians, salmon is considered to be the best source of protein and hence boosts memory power.
7. Almonds: Indians swear by almonds for their capacity to boost memory. Soaked and eaten as first thing in the morning peeled almonds are the best source of protein too.
I am a newly married couple and when we do sex sometimes I fell pain in my uterus I think my husband pennis is very big that's why I fell pain.
Kapha is responsible for governing all body functions related to lubrication. Some of the typical body functions that Kapha has a direct impact upon includes lubrication of lungs and joints, body weight, growth, and formation of the seven tissues- fat, bone marrow, nutritive fluid, reproductive tissues and fat. There could be several symptoms indicating an imbalance of Kapha in the system.
Some of them include the following:
- Mind: An increased Kapha of the mind is characterised by symptoms, such as a feeling of lethargy, drowsiness, and sluggishness, excessive sleep, feeling of depression and melancholy, laziness and brain fog. An accumulation of Kapha in the mind can lead to severe depression, withdrawal symptoms, diabetic coma and frequent loss of consciousness.
- Digestive tract: Kapha can wreak havoc on the digestive tract. Some early signs of Kapha accumulation in the digestive tract include a heavy feeling in the stomach, indigestion, excess salivation, poor appetite, nausea, slow metabolism etc. As a result of excess Kapha, the stool can be sticky, pale, heavy and oily. This can lead to diabetes and mucoid diarrhea. If not treated early excess Kapha can lead to hyperglycemia, anorexia nervosa, and blood in the stool.
- Kapha accumulation in skin, adipose tissue, muscles and circulatory system: An accumulation of Kapha in other parts of the body can lead to hypertension, itching, lipoma formation, cold sweat, swollen lymph, pallor, low strength of the body, itching etc. In the case of long standing Kapha accumulation some serious aggravation from the present condition can lead to obesity, thrombosis, leukaemia, malignant tumours, edema, high cholesterol, blood stagnation, hypertrophy, heart failure etc.
- Kapha in respiratory system: Kapha in the respiratory tract can lead to coughs, hay fever, sinuses, nasal crust, chest pain, runny nose, excess mucus and frequent cold. If the existing condition becomes serious and treatment is not done on time, some serious complications can lead to cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, excess phlegm in the throat, chronic sinus etc.
- Other parts of the body: If Kapha accumulates in other parts of the body it can lead to symptoms such as excess urination, low libido, premature ejaculation, heavy testicles, swelling of the joints, dental tartar, sex desire, fibrocystic lumps, goiter, enlarged spleen, gallstones, endometriosis, cystic ovary, lordosis, protruded eyes, heavy feeling of the eye, prostate enlargement, white urine, neurofibromas, hydrocephalus, gangrene , prolonged menstrual cycle osteoma, kyphosis, prostatic calculi, bone spurs etc.
- Food to avoid Kapha symptoms: Some foods that need to be avoided include carbonated drinks, oily food, chilled food, deep fried snacks, red meat, foods which are heavy to digest, milk especially buffalo milk, sweets, Ghee, fruits like Banana, Mango etc. excess salt and sour, all forms of alcohol except red wine, the latter can be consumed no more than once in a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Main Monday ko femilon tablet two lana tha mai ek hi kaye mai next day mai teen tablet la sakti ho kya.
Water is the previous natural treat to mankind and every other organism. Our body is 60 to 70% water. we every day loose a lot of water like by sweating,urination etc
People should drink almost 2 liters of water per to keep themselves healthy and keep their mood refresh.
Drinking more water helps us in following ways:-
1.it keeps your body clean from toxins.
2.kidney work nicely.
3.keeps blood clean and thin.
4.keep you fresh.
So drink more water and be healthier all time.
We are 40 years old couple planning for a baby for last 2 years, recent test shows low sperm! Please advice for medical or drugs treatment or so! We shall be very thankful- thanks.
Need to have second baby .we are trying but no result. My age is 40 and wife is at 35 years. My first son age is 9 years.
She is facing some problems while feeding baby,(6 months) milk is not properly coming from one of the breast and its paining too much! what should we do?
Today is first day of my periods. I am having pain in stomach waist n legs. But I am having Free less flow of blood. It s very less compare to other first days of my cycle. There is water like flow. Is this because of fingering?
I had sex just before my ovulation, and expected periods came 1 month late. These periods have started since 1 month and not stopping, having started heavy bleeding now. I have very irregular periods and PCOS from 4-6 years. I had ultrasound 10 days before which showed everything normal with endometrial thickness 5mm and polycystic ovaries. Am I pregnant? Or is it hormonal imbalance? I am 22 years old n weight 33 kgs. I had pause mf for 8 days 16 tablets but no effect. What are the chances of pregnancy?
Infertility : You are not alone
I meet many ladies everyday who are fighting with infertility. Some express their Desire to have kids and pain associated with infertility openly and some are shy to share anything. People make allowances for all sorts of grief. Infertility is a loss of staggering proportions. A feeling of being incomplete, A feeling of deep emptiness from Inside ....
Those brave ladies who experience it, it can be deep , incomprehensible, painful Bewildering and Mind-numbing. Its not easy loss to define or put into words. Not having a child is something which makes them deeply hurt. I am sharing My experience in the Clinic today , A wonderful lady , very focused and warm person. Expressed her feelings openly with an heavy heart . This emotional Turmoil may be faced by many ladies. Just sharing so that many of us can identify with her and get a positive attitude and rest of us might provide them enough positivity and strength to lead a normal life.
We all will agree that it is sad to not be able to have children, the idea of feeling desperation and wild crippling grief could seem dramatic, excessive and even weak.
She told me that Most common response from the people I meet is the word ' Kum se kum Tumhe cancer , to nahi hai, Tumne baccha to nahi khoya hai, Koi aur serious problem to nahi hai na ''' The word ' KUM se Kum ' ( At least ) can be very disheartening many times.
We all are different and we deal with our emotional status differently. According to her she was not very happy with the ATLEAST concept of sympathizing .
She told ,many times in her fight with infertility she needed positivity around me , needed someone to sit down and hold her hand and say, "I'm so sorry, this must hurt so much. I'm here for you." Anyone who does not have mockery in eyes ,have deep love and compassion in every word and the very fact that they allowed my grief to exist and they heard me was healing. So Simple thing which can make her energized.
Unfortunately, more often, the unintentional message she heard was that of her sadness being undermined, made less by the words "at least."
even I was thinking How could her personal pain possibly measure up against all the greater tragedies in the world?
I found her eyes becoming wet as she described how she cried rivers over the little boys and little girls who would never have her smile or her husband's eyes. she began to have dreams of stumbling down a difficult forest path leading to a pitch black lake where a child was floating face down in the water. Even she wanted to hug her child and feel the simple pleasure of being a MOM. Even I felt my heart go for her... Becoming a Mother can be the most happy experience of anyone's life.
When I was talking to her I realized that There is nothing trivial about grief over infertility. A person can grieve the loss of their dream of a biological family as honestly and deeply as someone else can grieve the loss of a child or parent or partner or their health.
There is no "at least" when it comes to the breaking of the human heart, there is no need to try to measure one person's pain against another to see who is worthy of feeling grief and who isn't.
If some one from your near and dear ones is fighting with Infertility then assure that they have the emotional and mental support from you. A real guidance and taking the medical help at right time can do wonders. But we all require some amount of sensitivity towards their pain. Rest can be done by doctors and medical professionals . The only thing is Power of Positivity and feeling that someone Understands their pain.