Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupchand Vithobaji Paratey
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupchand Vithobaji ParateyYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir, My son is 5 years old his height is ok but weight is only 11 k.g, Why weight do not increase? Sir help me because his total report is normal. And wrote some medicine properly.
Im 24years old girl. I have 1 prob. Ma baby was feed only my 1 breast, 2nd one not bcoz thats nipple was very smal. What can I do for increase the size of nipple.
4 months ago I got c section operation given birth to baby boy .Yesterday onwards loose motion and stools mixed with blood and white gel and stomach ache. And my son 4 months baby vomiting whenever he drinks breast milk from yesterday.
My daughter age is 6 years old but she do wet bed in night during sleeping. So please advise treatment.
Please suggest what harm tusq p will do to my baby. Because this medicine has been recommended by a pediatrician only.
My child's Height is 4.6. I don't think it is okay. She cannot pick up a container from top the self. Please suggest. Please tell what her height should be at the age of 9? Please answer.
I am in Bangalore. My daughter (2yrs 10months) has fever since Tuesday morning. She has cough as well.The pediatrician said its a regular flu and prescribed dologel for fever less than 102 and meftal for >102 fever. Earlier the fever came at 4 hrs intervals. Since yesterday morning , her fever came at intervals of around 7-8 hours. Is the line of treatment ok?
I am an 20 year old girl an I was having cold from ten to twelve days and I dint went to doctor n it was cured by its own but after I cured from cold I started suffering from cough n its a severe cough. I am not able to eat or drink any think. I seems as if its pricking and I have tried honitus and strepsils but its not working. I wonder is it not tonsil or something but I never had tonsil or something. What should I do is it something serious.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.