Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupashree
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RupashreeYour feedback matters!
I have jaw locking problem since 2011. Everytime I open my mouth cracking sound comes from left jaw. It pains sometimes. What shall I do?
Chewing tobacco for 10 month. Nd now my mouth is very small nd I can't eat some thing hot. So what shall I do?
Hello. My mother is having burps problem. It comes from mouth and once it gets started then it is difficult to stop without any medicine. What to do?
I have a molar teeth pain from last 3 to 4 days and the pain is not from those days even after using tablet. So can you suggest me some ideas for reducing it.
I did root canal(left bottom tooth next to wisdom) two years back, but now the ceramic cap came off as the tooth from inside is damaged and only half of it is left. I visited the same dentist and he told me he will remove the broken tooth and gave me two option, bridge and other to drill screw and fix it which will take around six month for the entire procedure.Please advise appx how much does it cost as the cost my dentist told me is too much.The screw option are from USA, Germany etc.
It is a dream of many people to have straight teeth, but unfortunately there are people those who find alternatives to correct their misaligned teeth. Orthodontic treatment is the only effective measure that can help people to have straight teeth. But, there are number of factors due to which people often refuse to undergo this treatment. The noticeable and bulky brackets are some factors to name. However, the modern dentistry has managed to introduce latest techniques and methods with the help of which misaligned teeth can be corrected without any ugly brackets. Once such option is called Invisalign-Invisible Braces and this option is for patients who are looking for discrete orthodontic option.
Invisalign system mainly shifts the teeth into its original position just like traditional braces move during the treatment period. But the only difference is that in this system there is no use of elastics, brackets or bands like traditional braces have. In this technique the dentists use a series of detachable transparent retainers that the patient needs to wear for few months after the treatment is over.
Invisalign braces are actually not braces, but it is a series of transparent aligners that move the teeth gradually like traditional braces. It is a custom made brace that is based on patient’s treatment plan and it will be changed after every two weeks. It is becoming ultimate solutions for all age groups. The primary advantage associated with Invisalign system is the periodontal health. Patients will not find any difficulty in taking care of their gum tissues and teeth as no braces and wires are used in the treatment process. So, it will become easier for patients to clean their gums and teeth with ease. Besides, patients can easily take out the braces, eat, brush, floss and put it back again without any hassle.
There are many patients who often refuse for orthodontic treatment because of the regular braces. These metal braces are not only ugly, but the patient experience discomfort during the procedure. So, if you are very much concern about your looks, then Invisalign would be the ultimate choice for you. Undoubtedly, teeth are the most crucial part of our appearance. So, when they are not the best, then it is the time to time to take preventive measures not only to make it look better, but also for peace of mind and health. So, when the time comes to use braces, then consider Invisalign braces in place of traditional ugly braces. We at Dr. Aman Ahuja, Multi Specialty Dental Clinic are eager to offer you assistance in terms of Invisalign system. We have helped many dental patients to get back their natural smile with Invisalign system. So, you would be the next one to have the natural smile with Invisalign!
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.