Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai Suburban and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupam Goel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupam GoelYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old male. I work in a bank. Most of the time I sit at one place. I have been frequently suffering from back pain. I am not able to lie down on my back. What should I do?
Dialysis refers to the medical procedure that removes toxins, solutes, and excess water from the blood in patients whose kidneys cannot perform the blood filtration process naturally. Dialysis is advised to those patients who have been diagnosed with chronic kidney failure (CKF) or chronic kidney disease. In such cases, the kidneys of the patient lose their ability to expel the body’s waste in the form of urine, which is a case of kidney failure. The condition of kidney failure is fatal in nature and this is why dialysis (artificial urine removal) is prescribed but it is highly uncomfortable to the patient and is also costly. This is why patients do not want to get dependent on dialysis and look for other remedies as once one gets on dialysis, there is no looking back. There is no allopathic medicine that can cure kidney failure and restore its normal functions.
A kidney transplant is the only option but if one takes recourse to homeopathy, a cure is possible. Homeopathy does not offer a replacement for dialysis but it does have medicines that can restore the damaged kidneys to the normal state.
Well, homeopathic medicines work in three ways – they control the conditions that cause damage to the kidneys and thus, prevent further damage to the kidneys, they remove the root cause of renal failure, and they strengthen the immune system of the patient, helping the organs of the body to perform normal functions without any problem. Homeopathic medicines have worked in many patients and when the treatment is done under watchful and expert eyes, the patient can start experiencing relief within a few weeks. After some months, the patient can get rid of their kidney problem completely and lead a normal life. Homeopathic medicines have many advantages over dialysis and allopathic treatment, including the following:
- Homeopathic treatment course has a shorter duration in comparison to allopathy that can stretch for the lifetime of the patient. The former takes two to five years, depending on the severity of kidney failure, to cure the patient.
- Homeopathy does not have any side effects but dialysis and kidney transplant are painful for the patient and also take a toll on the body. Though transplant is a popular remedy, it may not be successful and is not advisable for all patients with renal failure.
- Homeopathy is cost-effective whereas dialysis is expensive.
- Homeopathy aids those patients who have a high rejection percentage of a new kidney (who are looking to get kidney transplant). If such patients take homeopathic medicines, then this percentage can come down.
- Homeopathy works in a holistic manner. It also treats the tumors and cysts of the kidney, which allopathy does not. The former also takes care of disorders and diseases associated with renal failure such as diabetes and hypertension, an advantage that is missing in the case of latter.
Some homeopathy remedies that are known to cure kidney failure include Aconyte, Apocynum, Belladonna, Digitalis, Kali chloricum, and Phosphorous. These medicines can be taken on a normal basis by patients but it is recommended to consult an expert homeopathic practitioner for the treatment of renal failure. Such a practitioner can diagnose and treat the problem accurately and in lesser time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!