Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai Suburban and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupam GoelYour feedback matters!
I masturbate from a long time. But now m 25 .n ma lower back is paining too much so what should I do now?
I am maybe suffering from constipation since years because I require lot of time to do shit. Wat can b the problem? Please tell me.
I lost my sex stamina due to masturbation. I also have premature ejaculation. Please help what to do?
I'm 23 years old boy. I just want to know that is there Any oils or tablets which helps beard growth. On my chicks. please rply.
Hairs are growing on my son body on his cheeks and full body how I can remove them permanently. His age is 5 year and 4 month.
Please provide me some health tips to reduce my weight. I wish to slowly reduce over 5 to 10 kgs. Is there any way.
I am 30 yrs. Suffering from back pain since more than couple of yrs. Sometimes pain rolls from right to left or vise versa. When pain occurs it becomes really horrible pain even I can not walk properly, during sleeping it difficult to roll from one side to other side.
Angina is a term used for chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease. Angina is typically described as squeezing, pressure, heaviness, tightness or pain in your chest.
Symptoms associated with angina include:
Chest pain or discomfort
Pain in your arms, neck, jaw, shoulder or back accompanying chest pain
Shortness of breath
The chest pain and discomfort common with angina may be described as pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. Some people with angina symptoms describe angina as feeling like a vise is squeezing their chest or feeling like a heavy weight has been placed on their chest. For others, it may feel like indigestion.
The severity, duration and type of angina can vary. It's important to recognize if you have new or changing chest discomfort. New or different symptoms may signal a more dangerous form of angina (unstable angina) or a heart attack.
Stable angina is the most common form of angina, and it typically occurs with exertion and goes away with rest. If chest discomfort is a new symptom for you, it's important to see your doctor to find out what's causing your chest pain and to get proper treatment. If your stable angina gets worse or changes, seek medical attention immediately.
Characteristics of stable angina
Develops when your heart works harder, such as when you exercise or climb stairs
Can usually be predicted and the pain is usually similar to previous types of chest pain you've had
Lasts a short time, perhaps five minutes or less
Disappears sooner if you rest or use your angina medication
Characteristics of unstable angina
Occurs even at rest
Is a change in your usual pattern of angina
Is usually more severe and lasts longer than stable angina, maybe as long as 30 minutes
May not disappear with rest or use of angina medication
Might signal a heart attack
How can I increase willpower? I tried mindfulness breathing exercises, as suggested, and found them very difficult to do. My mind gets distracted within 15-20 seconds. Could you please tell me other exercises (preferably easy one) or some other methods. My intention is to increase willpower and concentration.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.