Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Rupali Vani
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Ms. Rupali VaniYour feedback matters!
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.
Hello sir, my name is shubham and I have stammering problem. Which is the perfect medicine for stammering.
Sir I am suffering from stammering. Some time m talking easily and slowly but many a time my throat r block. My flow not clearly. My words speak not clear and I am doing stammering.
Hi, I am 22 year old male. My voice is not clear. I can't speak normally. I can't speak more time, it causing strain in my throat. Is there any treatment for improving my voice quality?
I am having a slower speed of speech ,than normal people. This happened after I suffered from Japanese encephalitis.
I have 15-20 ulcers on my tongue and mouth I am unable to speak and tomorrow is my interview. I have tried all the measures like tulsi honey and coconut and also orasore tube with medicines Pls suggest some fast relief giving methods.
Sir, I Have face problem. Pimples,weak face;& voice problem (Low voice during speaking; thick voice )
It might happen that you may not find your child, at twelve months to two years of age, at the same level as their peers in verbal communication. You think it's just a developmental problem they are facing and put off seeking professional advice; an intrinsically wrong step to take, because your child might be suffering from Speech Delay.