Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali Abhay ChaplotYour feedback matters!
My joints and legs were in to much pain it disturbs my daily routine please suggest me for better results.
Hello. My mother is suffering from lower back pain in left side and whole left leg. Doctor says that it is nerve damage due to side disc of spinal cord. He says that she will get normal on her own and have to take bed rest. But the pain is intolerant. She has not slept from 5 days and is not able to even lie on bed or sit or walk. She is taking voveran injection from last two days but its effect is over by 6-7 hours. She again suffers from the pain the whole day and keeps shouting and crying. Please suggest me what to do. Can voveran injection be taken more than once a day?
Hi, I'm 27 years old I think I got thorncils in my throat i'm unable to swallow anything and also I think I got fever were I can not taste anything my tongue is numb and i'm also not feeling hungry and I have a very bad body pain and running nose.
Hello sir/madam I am in trouble I need your help. Few days ago I played cricket after a long while and after running and becoming exhausted I did overarm bowling with season ball 10 - 12 times repeatedly with a 1 minute of gap after each time I bowled and after the 5th time I started feeling uneasiness in my shoulder and after the ninth ball my shoulder started paining badly till one hour and after that it was paining only when I was trying to lift my arm in front of me or when I was pressing the shoulder and chest area. Now 4 days have passed and the paining sensation has stopped by 80 to 90% but still I am feeling discomfort when I am having a cup of tea or raising my arm above shoulder level. Can you please give me some suggestion to me for healing it properly?
Hello when I have sneezed while bathing I got strain on my back today can you tell me what happened.
I am 32 weeks pregnant. My growth scan had a note saying: Distended fetal bladder with partial emptying noted. Bilateral minimal calyceal dilatation seen. What does it mean. Please help.
I have some back pain since last 3 weeks does it can be a serious problem in future? Please suggest me some medicines.
I am suffering dislocation of joint last couple of year. Is this is curable? Is ayurveda is better than allopathy? I am doing bodybuilding too.
I play football daily for almost 2 years and now from past few months I am feeling pain in my legs during day time also. What should I do ?
I am 72 years old man I have a joint problem in the knee of my right leg its bone at knee pain very much when I sit or walk so please help me. Please give some names of medicines.
Hello but Dr. its being 7 months pls tell me should I go for physiotherapy as my joint pain badly like anything. Any natural medicine which will help me in post chikungunya arthritis.
I am 54 years old. I am suffering with rheumatic pains near hands and knees and also swellings near these places. Kindly suggest a medicine which is not having side effects.
I feels back pain I feels tiredness I am not able to work in kitchen more than one hour I feels leg pain back pain and I suffered white discharge.
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is one of the most common disorders of shoulders, usually observed in people aged above 35. Though there is no correlation between gender and age, this disorder seems to strike when the shoulder joint’s fluid connective tissue becomes stiff and inflamed somehow, thus restricting overall motion and causing sessions of indescribable pain. Though the scientific community has not been able to come up with any explanation for the exact causes of such disorders, it is believed to be associated with past trauma or injury to the said area, and/or may involve some auto-immune components.
Exercises which can bring relief:
- Finger walk: Facing a wall at a distance of three quarters of your arm's length, use your fingertips of the affected arm to reach the wall at your waist level. Use your fingers to slowly walk up the wall just as in a spider motion till the level you are comfortable.
- Cross body reach: Use the unaffected arm to gently lift and turn the affected arm across the body; the shoulder should be stretched by applying gentle pressure on it.
- Towel stretch: Use both arms to hold a towel of about 3 feet in length behind the back horizontally; using the unaffected arm, pull the affected arm upwards.
- Pendulum stretch: Stand upright and then gently lean forward, using the good arm to support your weight. Let your affected arm hang low, such that free movements can be observed. Rotate your affected arm in a circular motion, preferably with a diameter of about a foot. 10 revolutions a day are ideal for beginners, which can later be increased. However, make sure that you are comfortable with this exercise, and allow your arm to move freely without stretching it forcibly.
- Armpit stretch: Using your unaffected arm, lift the affected arm on a table/shelf placed at your chest level. Bend your knees gradually, stretch your armpit gently, and then slowly straighten it. Try to stretch a little further with each bend, without forcing it on your shoulder.
- Inward rotation: Hook a rubber exercise band to a fixed position such as a doorknob; hold one end of the band with your affected arm such that your elbow makes a right angle. Gently pull the band about two to five inches towards your body, keep it for five seconds and then let it go.
- Outward rotation: Use both your hands to hold a rubber exercise band such that your elbows make a right angle with the band. Pull your affected arm away from your body by about five inches, keep it that way for five seconds, and then gently let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.