Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Runita BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I have regular pimple problem. After every week I get pimple on my face specially on my nose so what can I do to get rid of this problem.
Im 18 year old male I had fungal infection ie. Ring worm when I settled at another place and most of them their itself had this problem and probably its because of the water we used their. I had consulted a doctor and he gave me some ointments but no use. Now itiching is also their at my hand and between the thighs where the infection is found. Please suggest me a method to remove this.
My daughter who is 4 months 8 days born in U.K. Has got rashes on her face & white patches on her chest, abdomen & arms is it eczema will it be life long pls suggest me some creams.
I am 21 y male I am having pimples on my forehead and chic I tried to avoid fast food junk food sugar and just eat homemade things but still I am having pimples plzz suggest me some natural way for this thing.
Hello sir how are you, my name is Raj Sharma, I am from delhi india, I am suffering face problem since last 1 week. Like my face color going deep black day by day also my skin color. I bath 2 times in a day. Use face wash 3 times. Sleep in AC at night. What can I do for this?
I am having pain as if someone is pulling my hair continuously. Even when I leave my hair down. And after a few days the hairs from that area shed. And I see spots there. This happens only on the right side frontal region of my head. It is worsening day by day. I have thick hair. Im worried a lot. Exactly where I lose hair is. From the temple region to the whole length of hair upto my ears. The left side part is as thick as ever. Since this is asymmetrical. And very slow. Doctors always say I have thick hair and no need to worry. But I see the difference. I have just half the thickness left which I had three years back. The hair fall started three years back. Slowly worsening. Now I feel lot of pain at the place where the hair is falling, thinning and short. Worried. Need your valuable advice. Thank you.
Attn: Dermatologists. I am 48 years old male. Iam having bald head. Recently Dr Reddy labs released Mintop Pro for hair fall controll for middle ages. If I can use, can I get new hair? (for 48 yrs old)
I am 17 years old and I want to increase my fairness and glow of the skin naturally. What can I do to increase fairness which should be permanent?
My dark circles under my eyes are getting darker and extending till ears rapidly. I even use "fair eye" dark circles lotion without any appreciable benefit and they are getting worse with each passing day. I am only 17. Plzz tell me some solution or medicine through which I may b benefited. I shall b very thankful and obliged.
I hve lots of dandruff in my scalp. I used many shampoo to remove the dandruff but it does not cure for me. What should I do and what shampoo I use?
My neck is getting black colour I don't know why even though I am doing. So much to that but there is no cure will you please give me a suggestion.
Lybrate | Dr.N R Das speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Which medicines to be used for removal of black spots over the face n those spots are nt because of pimples.
I'm 17 year old male, I had lot of pimples and now deep scars are left on my face. How can I remove them?
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.