Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rumi BeramjiYour feedback matters!
I had a bit back pain so I used pain killer is it safe? Can you suggest a good medicine for this pain please.
Sir, My ankles are having some pain during jogging and my eyes having some difficulties in watching in sun light!
I'm a bachelor living away from my home. My food intake have reduced way too low and when I started to do squats I got leg pain on my knees slightly. But later one day I skipped my meal for almost till dinner. That was when my leg had severe pain for 2-3 days. And it was not on the knees but only the right leg; starting at the abdomen of the right leg till my thighs, only the leg/thigh alone. It has occurred twice or thrice now. Please advise.
I have knee joint pain from 2 years. I had tried many medicines but didn't got any change so can you help me for this?
I am 42 year men and I am servicing from backache for last 5 months I have many treatment but not feeling well .Please help me!
I am 21yrs old female. I've got chronic rhino sinusitis n inflammed tonsils. Since recent past i've been suffering from bones pain. (reports: streptococcus bacteria. Later i've got a recurring blood boil on my chest wall (doc said its pylogenic granuloma) ive got it operated last month but tht area is painting every now and then. Because of my bone weakness I can't walk much. Also my t4 levels r high by 2%. I feel bad being young vth so many health complaints. I've got sinus problem since my schooling. Are all the other problems due to increased sinus infection or sumthng else. Please suggest me which doc do I have to consult. Orthopedic? gynaecologist? or e. N. T? i'd be ever grateful to receive a piece of valuable suggestion from professionals like you all. Thanks n regards.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.