Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rujuta RajeYour feedback matters!
My mother experiences dryness in her mouth during sleep and after she wakes up. Upon waking up she feels as if there is no saliva in her mouth. What should she do?
I am 34 year old yesterday I have got fits my tongue bitten by my teeth and left muscle pain vomiting sensation and many time I went to bathroom for urine this happen to me every 18 or 12 month or so I feel it happen to me for sleep disturbance and over worrying for my son please suggest me what good I things I do in future to avoid such condition I am over weight by 10-12 kgs bp as of now not more than 149 no sugar no diabetes no bp a normal life non vegetarian diet overall a happy person with life cheerful enjoyed charming caring socialist.
Hello Dr. I have been always suffering with ulcers (every month/after every 2 weeks. Please tell me what I have to do for prevention and treatment and get rid of it once for all.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
I have a chronic problem of bad breath for a long time. I do brush twice and also clean the tongue daily. Can you suggest any remedy for this?
My lips are big and teeth are little bit front. I went to doctor and took treatment. He removed 4 teeth (upper 2 nd lower 2) and kept clip. I used that for nearly 7 months after that he removed that clip and gave removable clip which I did not use that properly. I had shown the result better than before but not fully satisfied because I had gaps between the teeth this all happened nearly 1year ago. Now what to do to cover that gaps because after teeth getting perfect and I want to do surgery to make lips smaller. Please help me out doctor.
There is a sudden sensitivity pain started in my teeth last few months. I had a very strong of those before. But now whenever I eat something very hot or cold it hurts. I m 22. I have a irregular timings of brushing teeth. Usually after my lunch and not in mornings. Moreover I m smoker usually one or two a day. Help me out. I usually eat chocolates frequently. Tea twice and sometimes coffee.
I am 35 years old I has done the filling in my teeth right upper side. And adjoining of this filling teeth a teeth a half teeth has been damaged and there is black hole in the teethe sometimes its pain a little pains sometime not. Also confirm a good toothpaste for all tooth problem. Please help.
My father is 66 years old. He is a diabetic and has 3 stents. He also has dentures since 6 years. He is not happy with them, always says they are coming off. Have been to many dentist but everyone says its the best dentures available. Because of it, he is ruining his health. Can anyone please suggest a solution.
3 days back I got removed my wisdom tooth and took antibiotic as per dentist suggestion. Within a day I got mouth ulcer (roof of the mouth) I stopped using antibiotic. Using Denogel very often. It does not help. I am not able to even drink plain water so much pain is there. Please suggest.
I'm 21 years old Male. It's been couple of months i've developed black stains on my teeth. I neither smoke nor use any Tobacco products. May I know what May be the reason?
I am having .5 mm gap in between my front teeth when I brush it increased to 1 mm I don't brush recently I brushed and got this problem again I have got ortho treatment 2 years ago I have a plate which I am again using today I consulted a doctor he said that composite is the best option for me for one teeth it is 2500 he said best for me to get it done on three front teeth that costs 7500 he said it is not composite build up but it is better than it should I go for it.
I have a mouth ulcers for 3 days and I have been using dologel and metronet gel for 3 days but there seems to be improvement. What is the best remedy as I have to travel for something and can't be accessible to doctor for few days. Please help.
Hello doctors, I have sensitive teeth and I am using oral-b extra soft brush and ra thermoseal paste and till I have the problem. My doctor told I have calcium deficiency and I have to bear the pain to my life long. Need suggestion to reduce the pain
What are Dental Crowns and Tooth Bridges?
Both crowns and most bridges are fixed prosthetic devices. Unlike removable devices such as dentures, which you can take out and clean daily, crowns and bridges are cemented onto existing teeth or implants, and can only be removed by a dentist.
How do Crowns Work?
A crown is used to entirely cover or “cap” a damaged tooth. Besides strengthening a damaged tooth, a crown can be used to improve its appearance, shape or alignment. A crown can also be placed on top of an implant to provide a tooth-like shape and structure for function. Porcelain or ceramic crowns can be matched to the color of your natural teeth. Other materials include gold and metal alloys, acrylic and ceramic. These alloys are generally stronger than porcelain and may be recommended for back teeth. Porcelain bonded to a metal shell is often used because it is both strong and attractive.