Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruia'sYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have got my ultrasound done .the report was normal. Doctor I am sensing swelling in stomach. Also my menses are 3 days late. Is there any chances of pregnancy if I had last sex in sept and til then I have got menses twice i.e on 25sept and 24th oct .or is there any chance I am pregnant. Doctor can the ultrasound be wrong?
I want to have sex without condom how can I avoid pregnancy . Can I-piles are good. The girl is virgin. also will there be blood from her vagina. How can I overcome situation of bleeding and is that bleeding normal. The girl is quite thin.
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello Dr. Jus want to ask Is PCOS curable? I got thyroid n I'm overweight as well so are they related to each other ? Loosing weight will help me in PCOS. THNX IN Advance Harshada.
I have just spotted blood on first day of my period and second day I noticed brown colour small small clots, I had very lite abdominal cramps. Last month I spotted just a stain first day but it was normal from second day. But the bleeding was brown or black From past 3 months. Actually I use to have irregular periods but from past 2 years I had regular periods. And cycle will be for 35 days approx.
How to get a better penetration of semen in to her vagina as the semen flows out very quickly after each intercourse?
Signs of dehydration
1. Dry mouth syndrome
2. Skin is scrappy and dry
3 fighting constant headaches
4. Urine becomes dark in colour
5. Trouble with dry eyes.
कमर दर्द से बचने के घरेलू उपाय --
1. रोज सुबह सरसों या नारियल के तेल में लहसुन की तीन-चार कलियॉ डालकर (जब तक लहसुन की कलियां काली न हो जायें) गर्म कर लें। ठंडा होने पर इस तेल से कमर की मालिश करें।
2. नमक मिले गरम पानी में एक तौलिया डालकर निचोड़ लें। इसके बाद पेट के बल लेट जाएं। दर्द के स्थान पर तौलिये से भाप लें। कमर दर्द से राहत पहुंचाने का यह एक अचूक उपाय है।
3. कढ़ाई में दो-तीन चम्मच नमक डालकर इसे अच्छे से सेक लें। इस नमक को थोड़े मोटे सूती कपड़े में बांधकर पोटली बना लें। कमर पर इस पोटली से सेक करने से भी दर्द से आराम मिलता है।
4. अजवाइन को तवे के पर थोड़ी धीमी आंच पर सेंक लें। ठंडा होने पर धीरे-धीरे चबाते हुए निगल जाएं। इसके नियमित सेवन से कमर दर्द में लाभ मिलता है।
5. अधिक देर तक एक ही पोजीशन में बैठकर काम न करें। हर चालीस मिनट में अपनी कुर्सी से उठकर थोड़ी देर टहल लें।
6. नर्म गद्देदार सीटों से परहेज करना चाहिए। कमर दर्द के रोगियों को थोड़ा सख्ते बिस्तर बिछाकर सोना चाहिए।
7. योग भी कमर दर्द में लाभ पहुंचाता है। भुन्ज्गासन, शलभासन, हलासन, उत्तानपादासन, श्वसन आदि कुछ ऐसे योगासन हैं जो की कमर दर्द में काफी लाभ पहुंचाते हैं। कमर दर्द के योगासनों को योगगुरु की देख रेख में ही करने चाहिए।
8. कैल्शियम की कम मात्रा से भी हड्डियां कमजोर हो जाती हैं, इसलिए कैल्शियमयुक्त चीजों का सेवन करें।
9. कमर दर्द के लिए व्यायाम भी करना चाहिए। सैर करना, तैरना या साइकिल चलाना सुरक्षित व्यायाम हैं। तैराकी जहां वजन तो कम करती है, वहीं यह कमर के लिए भी लाभकारी है। साइकिल चलाते समय कमर सीधी रखनी चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से मांसपेशियों को ताकत मिलेगी तथा वजन भी नहीं बढ़ेगा।
10. कमर दर्द में भारी वजन उठाते समय या जमीन से किसी भी चीज को उठाते समय कमर के बल ना झुकें बल्कि पहले घुटने मोड़कर नीचे झुकें और जब हाथ नीचे वस्तु तक पहुंच जाए तो उसे उठाकर घुटने को सीधा करते हुए खड़े हो जाएं।
11. कार चलाते वक्त सीट सख्त होनी चाहिए, बैठने का पोश्चर भी सही रखें और कार ड्राइव करते समय सीट बेल्ट टाइट कर लें।
12. ऑफिस में काम करते समय कभी भी पीठ के सहारे न बैठें। अपनी पीठ को कुर्सी पर इस तरह टिकाएं कि यह हमेशा सीधी रहे। गर्दन को सीधा रखने के लिए कुर्सी में पीछे की ओर मोटा तौलिया मोड़ कर लगाया जा सकता है।
I am 25 years old women am planning for a pregnancy. But last two months I got menses cycle. Either I need to consult the doctor or any other way to solve the issue. Kindly advice us.
I took an emergency pill about 3 months back. Since then, my menstrual cycle has been erratic. Last month, there was very slight bleeding for 2-3 days (on approximately 6th April) followed by a 7 day long period from 20th. My average is 5 days. This month, again, on 25th May I have started having very slight bleeding. All my blood test reports were normal, including thyroid. HbA1c was slightly high (due to weight gain) but below diabetic level. I must also mention that I have, in the past year gained approximately 15 kgs due to various reasons. Is my erratic period due to the pill + a gain in my weight? Since thyroid has been eliminated and my doctor did not mention PCOS while analysing the reports, what other reason could there be?
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? Does the gap of 6 days matter? Im having pain in breasts. Should I get sonography done? After how many days of sexual act can a sonography show since I have not missed periods? Please help.
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
Hi I am 24 year old. I had sex with my bf. And he ejected on me. I took ec pills. I had heavy flow. And now I am not having my periods. Is there a chance of pragnency after heavy flow? or my periods date is changed due to ec pills?
She is trying for a baby. But no happy news. Periods are regular nd took scanning of uterus adenexae showing no follicle's in either ovaries and no mass in adrenexae ,free T4 serum rate is .82 ng/dl ,TSH is 1.71 is also in the normal range and semen analysis shows 70% semens are actively motile and 61. 5 million per ml count. What is the reason for infertility.
The daily stress and responsibilities of modern life mean that it is hard for a person to feel on top of the world all the time. Many people have gone ahead and accepted this as a truth of life. But what if there was the possibility of feeling good each day? Can you imagine the effect it would have on the satisfaction and productivity of a person? Well, the ancient field of Ayurveda, to a certain extent, is beneficial in this case. Here are a few tips, which may help you feel better.
- Clean your tongue regularly using a tongue scraper. According to Ayurveda, cleaning your tongue helps clean your body and stimulate the internal organs of the body. In addition to this, it is also believed that the bad bacteria which is present in the body is reduced to quite an extent by doing this.
- Avoid having ice cold water, even when the temperature is at a peak. According to Ayurveda, this is not the right thing to be done. In fact, an individual should have warm water throughout the year. This helps in reducing the amount of metabolic waste, which is present in the human body. Also, warm water is a natural choice for people who are keen on not getting a bad throat.
- Have timely meals because each person has a body clock and when a person is following the tenets of Ayurveda, the meal times would be well in sync with the body clock. The risk of this not being the case results in improper digestion and leads to a person feeling heavy instead of satiated.
- Keep a check on the quantity of food you consume in every meal. For most people, lunch is the heaviest meal to be had. As a matter of fact, as the day comes to a close, the amount of food which one should eat must be reduced. An early dinner is a very good idea. Also post dinner snacks must be strictly avoided.
- Ensure you take adequate rest every day as it is very important for maintaining the fitness of a human body. Good quality sleep also plays a vital role in keeping you healthy. Avoid staying up late at night as it hampers proper sleep. Additionally, regular exercise is needed, which again is very helpful in keeping your body active and running.
Do you or someone you know lash out in aggressive verbal and violent behavior at the slightest provocation? This could be a symptom of a behavioral disorder called Intermittent Explosive Disorder or IED. Intermittent Explosive Disorder is characterized by repeated, sudden bursts of anger which are disproportionate to the situation. These outbursts also have no discernable reason behind them. These outbursts can have a negative impact on your relationships, work and finances. If left untreated, this chronic condition can continue for years.
The exact cause for IED is unknown, but research shows that a number of environmental and biological factors play an important role in triggering such behavior. Genes may also play a role in triggering this behavior as such aggressive behavior is found to run in families. Children and teenagers are most commonly affected by this condition. Children who have been exposed to violent behavior in their early childhood years are more likely to exhibit such behavior as they grow older. There are various symptoms exhibited by the people suffering from other psychological disorders such as bipolar disorder, ADHD or antisocial personality disorder; some of the symptoms to look out for are:
- Bursts of anger that last 30 minutes or less
- Chronic irritability
- Racing thoughts
- Tightness of the chest
- Tremors and tingling sensation
- Physical aggression
People suffering from this condition often feel relief or fatigue after such an episode. However, later they are filled with feelings of guilt and embarrassment. If such episodes occur repeatedly, it is best to consult a doctor. By conducting a thorough physical and psychological examination the doctor will be able to diagnose your condition and treat you accordingly.
There is no one set course of treatment that applies to all cases of this condition. Treatment usually involves medication and psychotherapy. Medication in these cases may include antidepressants and mood stabilizers. This medication should not be stopped unless your doctor advises this. Also do not use alcohol or any mood altering drugs along with it.
When it comes to psychotherapy, the patient may benefit from individual or group therapy. It aims to identify situations that trigger such behavior and teach the patient how to manage their anger. Practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing and yoga can also help keep you calm. Psychotherapy also enhances the patient's ability to communicate with others and find alternate ways of getting out of a frustrating situation.
I am 26 years old married from last 10 months my last period due date was 6aug I waited for a week and then did a pregnancy test which was positive we are not comfortable having a baby now what should I do. Is it legal to abort a baby .plz help.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.