Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruia'sYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam We are planning to have a baby. Pls suggest some forms and whats d best time to conceive. Thank you.
Consult your doctor before taking green tea extract if you take aspirin or warfarin (coumadin). Taking green tea extract and aspirin or warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
Discontinue using green tea extract 2 weeks before any surgical procedure. Green tea extract may decrease platelet aggregation.
Green tea extract contains caffeine, which may produce a variety of symptoms including restlessness, nausea, headache, muscle tension, sleep disturbances, and rapid heartbeat.
My wife is pregnant, 9th month is running, now a days she`s body skin is become black and surrounding area of nipple and brest are dark black, it is normal in pregnancy, please give me suggestion, we both are scared.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
Hello, I'm 24 years old last month had a sex with bf though he didn't ejaculated his sperm, but still don't no the reason, periods getting delayed for 5 days please help me out.
I am 25 getting married next week but I am feeling very low and there are lots of crying sensation very much as each and every 5 min and very afraid of name of marriage and its preparation and I am even scared for conceiving as we both are healthy.
I am 19years old and I had an unprotected sex a day before my periods date. I took an ipill after 48 hours of intercourse. Last 2 months I had my periods by 27 of the months but this month I missed my periods. Am I pregnant. Is there any chance of mine getting pregnant. Please help.
My fiance asks are there any negative side effects of taking i-pill in the long if there are then is there any alternate method of protection other than condom and operations.
My periods date was 31 july to 31 August. But it's not occur till now. I have checked 3 times pregnancy test till 20 September but result was negative. On 21 September I had sex with my husband. What is probability of pregnancy.
I am having a lot of hairfall, I am suffering from PCOS. How can i resolve hairfall and regrow them?
I had unprotected sex last month. And I took pill. And from last week. On random days. This is third time I have experienced black good clots. And today I felt like vomit. And headache. Please tell me the reason and whether it is a symptom of pregnancy?
My LMP was 17. Oct 2017. I checked my first pregnancy test on 13. Nov.17 which came out to be positive. Then again on 17. Nov.2017 it came with 2 dark lines Today was my first ultrasound to check heartbeat But usg showed 5 weeks 1 day pregnancy with no heartbeat. Is the baby okay?
When you see it spike, you'll know that ovulation has occurred and you are ready to make a baby. It would be a smart move to start taking prenatal vitamins now. Although they're called prenatals, pregnancy-formula vitamin supplements are just as crucial for women trying to conceive because they contain nutrients such as folic acid and iron that a developing baby needs during the first few weeks -- before you even know you're pregnant.
Hello doctors, I have a severe burning pain in left side of abdomen during period. And the pain remains upto few days after period too. I have pcos too. Seen gyno. Had antibiotics but after one month or so the pain is back again. What could be the possible reason for the pain. As I am trying for baby. I am worried this may not create problems in my pregnancy. Pls advice.
Diabetes is a very common lifestyle disease, which happens when your body is not able to produce the insulin hormone or does not know how to use it in the right way. In such a scenario the glucose remains in the blood, and causes your blood sugar level to shoot up. It is a common knowledge that diabetes is a home for other diseases. Therefore managing it or preventing it is of utmost importance and in order to the same, one has to focus on the overall health and fitness of your body.
But managing diabetes is a challenge that most patients face every day. This is because there are so many aspects to be kept in mind right from workout to food to stress and general health, all of which work together to help you maintain the right blood sugar levels.
Here goes a holistic approach to aid you manage diabetes:
- Keep a record of the food you consume: When you are learning to control the level of blood sugar in your body, it would be very helpful if you maintain a journal of what food items you are eating every day. This will make it easier for you to monitor your diet and even if you indulge in some delicious savory, you can easily bring about a balance by eating the right amount of healthy fruits & vegetables for the following days.
- Exercise daily: Make exercise a part of your daily routine and empower yourself to fight diabetes. Types of exercises you can follow are brisk walking, basic weight training to boost your strength, swimming and yoga. Yoga postures which are highly beneficial in managing diabetes are Pranayam (deep breathing exercises), vajrasana, chakrasana, etc. which either enhance the insulin secretion or glucose utilisation.
- Be careful about your feet: Diabetes can lead to neuropathy and in the worst case, it may cause injuries in feet that go in-noticed because low pain sensation. Therefore, proper foot care is critical. You should wash your feet regularly with cold water and pat dry with a clean, dry towel & do make it a point to inspect the feet in front of a mirror. If there is a nerve damage along with numbness, you may notice blisters, sores, bruising, swelling, calluses or skin breakage. Thus, you will have to be very careful while inspecting your feet every day.
- Get rid of extra belly fat to reduce insulin resistance: It is a vicious circle, as extra belly fat can eventually lead to insulin resistance and insulin resistance can eventually lead to weight gain, but in order to manage and control diabetes it is important that this chain must be broken. Therefore, daily exercise of minimum 20 - 30 mins is very much required. to help you get rid of belly fat and control diabetes.
- Control Blood Pressure & Cholesterol if high: Diabetes is a host of diseases and diabetic people will eventually suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol problem. Diabetes is a major reason of artery damage, which in turn leads to high blood pressure. In order to, maintain a healthy heart and to prevent yourself against any cardiovascular diseases it is important that you keep you cholesterol and blood pressure in check.
- Get the right treatment for sleep apnea and sleepiness during the day: Sleep apnea refers to a condition that causes breathing interruptions numerous times in a day. It is triggered by faulty signals coming from your brain or due to blocking of the airway by soft tissues present in your throat. People affected with sleep apnea are more likely to have this disorder, which leads to insulin resistance and may also be called a roadblock for controlling diabetes.
- Brush and floss on a daily basis: When you are not able to control your diabetes level, it can lead to high level of glucose in the blood. Also, it can increase the level of glucose in the saliva, which in turn paves the way for a surge in tooth decay. Also, having diabetes makes it difficult for an infection to heal and thus, if you develop a gum disease, it may become very hard for you to get rid of it. So, if you make a habit of brushing and flossing regularly, you would be able to maintain good oral hygiene and save your teeth and gums from developing any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.