Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have to go for dental implant asap but am going to marry after 1 month. I am really worried if pregnancy factor is safe in second stage of dental implant?
I have a foul breath during the course of the day. Is there any medication to avoid it? I brush twice daily bs hav a good oral hygiene. Yet I can't overcome this problem!
I done root canal 2 months before, now it shows colour change in my teeth. What should I di? Is it neccesry to do cap on my teeth? Reply soon.
Before 3 years I removed my 4 teeth one by one because of some problem. Now I wish to set new teeth of ceramic as replacement of removed teeth. Is it possible? What will total cost for it?
Hi, I'm 25 year old & I hv dental problem since 1 year. I m taking regular treatment but the problem still same please suggest.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.
My teeth are not white. What are the precautions taken such that becomes in to white. Give me some suggestions.
Mere mummy ke teeth ke halka niche ek choti se Gath pad gai. Kabhi kabhi usmain swelling aa jati hai. Kafi dard hota hai. Please answering this question with discribe.
Sir mine front teeth do not have good look and i am thinking to have artificial teeth what is your suggestion should i or not..?
I Need to ask about daily habits. 1) what about schedule of brushing tooth? please tell me. When I use paste? and when I not need to use? 2) which tooth paste is good? 3) does the soap good for bathing? if yes. Then which soap? if no then what can be used instead it?
Recently, i've noticed that my lip movement is not proper like other people while speaking. Does that mean that I have an incorrect jaw position? do I need to get braces for myself? i'm 18yrs old.
hi. my daughter is 3 years old. she is having florosis. from last few days pus is accumulated in the gums above two teeths. there is no pain. please suggest what to do
Hello doctor, I have teeth problem as usual a little bleeding the morning while brushing the teeth so what should I do? please give the solutions.
Hi, My 6th molar tooth has been broken for which 2 docs hv advised implant after extraction. One doc has Nobel biocare implant while the other has recommended astra biocare (israel based co). There is much difference in the prices for both. Please suggest whether astra is as good as Nobel? Thanks.
Your dentist will give you instructions on what to do at home, before you leave the surgery, following an extraction. It is important that you closely follow any tooth extraction aftercare instructions that the dentist gives you.
The advice is aimed at reducing any problems that may occur after the treatment, i.E. Giving you the best chance of an uncomplicated recovery. Pain and bleeding are the two main possible problems which need to be controlled.