Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchitaYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old female and I have pimples and pimple marks on my face .can I use both no marks cream for pimple marks and clindac gel for pimples on my face. If yes, please tell me when to apply what?
I developed symptoms of angeoderma only after food around 3 o clock, bringing my lower lip to the front, for closing the mouth. Some minor un-etching protrusions in the under side of the lower lip inside. Somedays it higher; not in the morning hours. I am taking allegra 180 last two months . No food change at all. For smooth stomach condition I take pentaprazole40 empty stomach for last two years. For BP I talke morning OlmezestAM , Narilix SR, in the morning alongwith one Gluconorm500. And in the afternoon after dinner, one Metalor X25 and Roseday10- forlast 3years. How long I can continue aliergy tablet; though I dont get permanent relief ? My BP is in the range of 72-120 always; sugar is HBA1c-5.6-5.8.
I am having ringworm/Tinea corporis in my underlegs, Its in circle and some time it automatically dry randomly again make circle. I have already using 3 cream (Tenovate, bictofine,terbonate) bt not relieve proper its grown again, What should I do?
Sir mujhe daat yani fungus infection ki paresani h main jb medicine Khata hu toh tik Ho jata h fir medicine chhor ta hu toh fir se Ho jata h kya kru please help.
I have pimples and scars. I am using homeopathy medicines from july 12th up to now. Doctor saying that scars will reduce slowly. But no reduction of scars. How much time it takes to reduce scars. I am not affordable to do surgeries and chemical peel off Please give me some tips to reduce scars.
Allopathy medicine is beneficial for hair fall or not medicine like (minoxidil topical) and biotin capsule etc.
What are the symptoms of fever and what are the symptoms of hair loss or damage. What are the most important medicine in fever and what are doing regrowth the hair.
Bal(hair) kyou jhadte he. Kyaa ye waps aate he. Ise kese roka jaa shakta he. Kya ye age ke saat saat badti hai ?
Since last 6 months My temple and upper area of right side cheek is became black color. I consulted a local doctor he prescribed a tan remover cream but i did't get any result.
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hai.