Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchitaYour feedback matters!
As you know now temperature is increasing day by day and it cause harm to our skin. So I want to know solution for it.
I am Srinivas aged 24, having severe hair fall since 3 years. I used lot of lotions to hair for example mintop forte, hair bless etc. But there is no result. Now I am using hairootz medicine. Isn't good for me to stop my hair fall. Or any diet should I take during this period .plz give me a reply.
I am 20 years old I have pimples all over my face. I wash my face regularly but also I am facing pimple problem. My skin type oily. Which appointments should I apply and what are the healthy food habits and how to control the body temperature. I think so the these pimples are due to heat and I have scars on my face which ointment should I apply so that these scars fade away please help me out.
I have heavy dandruff. I'm using castor oil for hair since two weeks. I had applied this castor oil directly on hair. It's so thick like honey and sticky. The hair fall increased as compared to previous. Any suggestions for application or any changes need to be done. Please suggest me for hair fall and dandruff.
Acne Prone Skin is so hard to handle. I know how horrible dealing with acne can be. You don’t feel like going out or being seen, and you’ve probably tried every possible remedy. When it comes to our faces, we don’t rely on just anyone to tell us what our skin needs to get that ever-elusive glow.
The best route to complexion perfection is to get to know your skin type. If you don’t know your skin type, you won’t be able to properly care for your face
Are the dark spots, scars, acne marks and the uneven skin tone making you feel too embarrassed to interact with people in your peer group?
Tired of using cosmetic products to cover those dark spots?
Do not worry; we have come up with a list of home remedies that can help you to remove these dark spots quickly.
This skin type is characterized by a lack of oil and often renders skin flaky, thin and with some redness. Skin that feels tight after you wash it can also indicate dry skin.
Vaginal Yeast Infection: Causes, Symptoms & Natural Tips to cure
Deeply cleansing oily skin sounds like a great strategy but harsh cleansers can strip skin of its protective barrier, leaving it vulnerable to bacteria.
And soap has a higher pH than your skin, which can over-dry skin and cause oil production to go into overdrive—which you definitely don’t need.
Factors Influence growth of Acne
- Hormonal changes related to puberty, menstrual periods, pregnancy, birth control pills, or stress,
- Friction caused by leaning on or rubbing the skin, pressure from backpacks, or tight collars,
- Environmental irritants such as pollution and high humidity,
- Squeezing or picking at blemishes, hard scrubbing of the skin,
- Greasy or oily cosmetic and hair products
- Certain drugs (such as steroids, testosterone, estrogen, and phenytoin)
I am 16 years old girl I used castor oil on my skin for 2 days and now I have seen some kind of rashes or redness. Everywhere on my skin now I am seeing red red small dots like things and some kind of itching also what has happened actually please tell me.
I get some white peel off from hair whenever I comb my hair. Is this a serious problem I get peel of like skin type and it's a bit larger and I get itching frequently on head . Suggest me a best remedy for this.
Hi, I want a list of food which can be given to small baby girl to maintain her skin fairness and increase the fairness and types of food to avoid also suggest me any remedy also.
What is the precaution for pimples and how can we reduced spot on my face? And how can we reduced spot also.
Here are the hair types your shampoo must match with-
1) Rough or Dry Hair: Hair that are moisture less and rough to touch and a scalp that is dry need an intensely moisturising shampoo. Check the label for ‘moisturizing’ 'replenishing' shampoo and scan the ingredient list for natural oils, which are absorbed by hair. A coconut or sesame oil base is ideal. Also very moisturising are avocado oil, grape seed oil, and argan oil.
2) Oily Hair: An oily scalp makes your hair look sticky all the time. A non-creamy and non-moisturising shampoo is ideal to pick. Usually oily hair is accompanied by a dandruff problem. An anti-dandruff shampoo would be ideal in such cases. Check an anti-dandruff shampoo for the following ingredients like ketoconazole, zinc pyrithione, or selenium sulphide.
3) Thin or Fine Hair: These are the kind of hair that looks very sparse. Fine hair has thin strands and therefore need a volumizing shampoo to add body to the hair.
4) Wavy/Curly Hair: Curly or deeply wavy hair tends to be unmanageable. They also tend to look damaged. Such hair needs a shampoo which can contain their tendency to scatter. A shampoo which conditions works well usually. Also look for 'Damage repair' on the label.
5) Chemically treated hair: If you have treated your hair with colour or other texture altering procedures like straightening or perming you must pick a shampoo which says it is for 'colour-treated' hair. Such shampoos are mild and prevent further damage.
However, even after you spot the right match of shampoo for your hair type, you must ensure that it suits your hair well. Do not stop searching until you find the one that makes your hair look and feel perfect. If you have already followed the above advice, but have not been satisfied, click on Consult Privately to ask me a question and I can suggest you something else as per your needs.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.