Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi Biswas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi BiswasYour feedback matters!
Sir my question is a different type. Sir, when I hug and kiss my girlfriend at this moment sometimes my penis is straight. Is this true or wrong. And why. Please reply me sir.
I have problem of hair fall I tried many hair oils but I dint get results so I request you to give remedy for hair loss.
HAVING HEAVY PAIN IN LOWER BACK? Severe pain while getting up from bed only / 3dayspain in upper rip right side alone? Tablet taken: acefelonac / no use.
I am a 46 year old male. Whenever I eat tomatoes raw or cooked or spinach or baiungan I feel pain in my back and right and left near kidney. Pain remains for 2 -3 days after starting homeopathy medicine. Homeopathy doctor says that it is because of some allergy. Kindly suggest some medicine, precautions and permanent cure for this problem. I have been operated for kidney stone on my left side 10 years back.
Doctor I have one private part problem. My penis forehead skin not open property. I'm very tensed. Do you have any solution and suggestion please give me urgent. Thank you.
I went to dermatologist for my hair fall (15 approx) so they suggested to use minoxidil topical solution is 10%.So is there any side effects. And I want to know if I stop using this product after a month then again my hair will start falling or not.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, magnesium, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.