Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi BiswasYour feedback matters!
What is the best time of having green tea .n how many cups should I have. Is there any side effect? N my weight is 80 kg. My daily routine is as follows. Morning after brushing I have amla n aloe Vera juice in lukewarm water in empty stomach, den go to gym, come back have a cup of bournvita or tea. Den before coming to office I have my breakfast n it includes bhat (rice, dal ,sabji, fish,chkin. Whatever is cooked. I have my breakfast at around 9.30,9.45.n in offc around 2 I have my lunch. please suggest in details of having green tea. Timing n can I have any snacks along with the green tea.
I removed iud after 1 year bec with iud I was suffering frm excessive bleeding during menstruation. But after removing I m bleeding excessively with clots. Done usg it states severe endrometrial hyperplasia. Size 26mm. I hv a question that if I m bleeding naturally than y shud I do dnc. N shud I take iron tab to maintain my haemglobin.
I am 21 years female, had unprotected sex about a week before, its my period times, I am concern about pregnancy, its my period weak as I calculated, its like very less amount of blood coming but not clear as they come. And preganews result was also negative. Should I be concerned?
M very slim. According to my height my weight is not so good. Is supplement is good option. I take proper diet but no profit.
I work in shift basis, so which there is chance of missing my regular food habit. To which I'm getting fat on my tummy. So please recommend me how to get rid of this fat.
I have prominent dark circles. I do not look fresh because of it. No matter how many nutrients vitamins I take they do not go. I am just 21 yrz old. My eyes are also sinking inside. What should I do.
Hello. I want to tell about this problem of my skin. There are like permanent goosebumps on my skin. On most parts of the body. Especially legs and arms. Sometimes it is very itchy everywhere. And on my thighs and the back of my legs I am having too many pimples like boils. My legs appears like dotted (at hairs) I searched on net for it. I found this condition (chicken skin I think) all the bumps are like filled with little pus. Thank you.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.