Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rucha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuchaYour feedback matters!
I am a road cyclist. I have boils below my pains between the thigh.(It is a position where cyclist sit on saddle) what medicines would I take to heal faster. And never it occur again.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am having pimple problem every day a new pimple pop up on my face n whet it goes after some day it leaves a pimple scar on my face.
My hair is white in the age of 13-14. These are increases early and now approximately all of the hair are white.
We all fear the changes that old age brings with it, especially in terms of how it changes our appearance. Skin starts to lose its elasticity, dark spots appear on the cheeks and forehead, circles under the eyes grow darker and what not. The battle against ageing is something all of us (especially women) have to prepare for, and the good news is that there are definitely things, which we can add to our armor. Started early on in life, there are skin care measures which can help you combat ageing skin later in life. They will prolong the onset of ageing and also reduce severity of the symptoms. Read on to know more.
- Moisturizer: The skin needs hydration and better hydration yields younger looking skin that is radiant, supple and glowing. Whatever product you use, ensure it has collagen, which can improve the skin tone and elasticity. Vitamin C and K are also essential. From plain petroleum jelly to olive oil to Moroccan oil, pick a moisturizer that works for you. The intention is to give your skin the required amount of hydration it requires to keep it looking young.
- Sun protection: 90% of skin problems arise out of exposure to sun. Be it blemishes, dark spots, tanning marks or even melanoma (cancer), the culprit is the sun. It is a myth that a sunscreen is to be used only when you are out in the beach or on a hike. Use a sunscreen with sun protection factor (abbreviated as SPF on the product) every single day to avoid damage from the sun. Continued use for a couple of months will make you realize its benefits.
- Exfoliation: Regular removal of dead skin cells can help keep the skin healthy and glowing. This removes the blemishes and also improves absorption of moisturizers and sunscreens, improving their efficacy.
- Cleansing: The skin is the most exposed part of the body, and needless to say, accumulates a lot of dust and toxins from the environment, how much ever you try. Washing the skin off with water is the best way to keep it clean. Make sure you wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. Using a cleanser like Cetaphil will help in deep cleaning.
- Face masks: Whether brought from a shelf or made at home using combinations like cucumber/curd, glycerin/rose water, papaya, or lime/honey, frequently pamper your skin with these masks. The results will leave you astonished.
- Cleaning makeup brushes regularly: While this is hardly noticed, using the same applicators and brushes can carry germs from one day to another, and so they are best cleaned regularly.
Take care of your skin from early years, it will show later!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.