Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roshu Chetan Shetty
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roshu Chetan ShettyYour feedback matters!
The World Health Organisation defines health as "A state of physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." And, this state of physical, mental and social health is obtained when we surround ourselves with happy people who love and care for us. A sibling is one such person. Ever since our childhood, siblings are the ones we depend on. We fight them, argue with them and even torment them at times. And, with time, our love for our siblings only grows stronger.
How can your sibling help you achieve good health?
An elder or a younger sibling can help you achieve good health. How? Let's find out.
- Physical exercise is extremely important in order to maintain good health. Whether it is tennis or badminton or any other sport for that matter we need at least two people to play. These games help you keep fit. In fact, siblings can partake and compete in different activities together like running, hopping and skipping.
- The competitive approach between kids while playing helps them become more sportive and playful. It helps them treat failure or loss in a positive spirit.
- With the growing technology, the human generation is becoming lazy. And, a single child will be much more interested in staying indoors, glued to the television than go out and have fun. His physical activity is more or less suppressed. But in the company of a sibling or a friend, people tend to lean more towards going out. Hence, keeping their lifestyles healthy and fun.
- A single child will find it boring to even occupy a swimming pool or stroll down a hill for fun during holiday tours to other places. A holiday trip with a sibling makes swimming at the hotel pool, or strolling down the pathway a lot of fun. Swimming and strolling are in fact physical activities which help a person keep fit.
- Over a period of time the generation gap between the child and parent becomes so vast, that the child is not able to share emotions and feelings with the parent. This under severe circumstances leads to depression and in worst cases suicide. This is a case of mental ill health. Generation gap between siblings hardly exists and they find it a lot easier to share their emotions and private feelings with each other. They support and guide one another to boost each one's morale, and thus contribute to one another's mental wellbeing as well.
So, having a sibling may seem troublesome at times, but, it sure does have its boon!
If I lick my wife vagina, then which type of disease I get, if my penis suck by my wife then which type of disease she get, if I do sex with lots of woman who don't have HIV AIDS, I get HIV or AIDS.
I am going to get marry in few months. During first time intercourse whether she feel pain and bleeding? Is it common thing? How to avoid such conditions. Also let me to know whether I too feel paining on that time. Kindly help to know the real circumstances pls. Thank you.
Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS is a fairly common female hormonal disorder in which the affected woman produces a surplus of male hormones like testosterone.
And these high levels of androgens produce typical symptoms of PCOS like irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all.
The absence of ovulation, which actually makes a mature egg to release from the ovary every month, results in infertility.
What happens in PCOS ?
Most of the patients having PCOS are seen to have cysts in their ovaries. These cysts cause some hormonal disturbances. One hormone triggers the release of another hormone and so on. Therefore deficiency or excess of a particular hormone can cause imbalance in many other hormones too.
In PCOS, the levels of androgen are raised more than the normal limits. Androgens are the male hormones. They are present in small quantities in normal females. When the levels increase, these can cause disturbance in menstrual periods and cause delayed menses. Facial hair and hair on other parts of the body start appearing in females which are otherwise not present. The normal ovulation cycle also gets disturbed and ovulation gets delayed or does not happen at all.
Other symptoms of PCOS are –
- Heavy vaginal bleeding because as the women with PCOS don’t ovulate and have normal periods, the lining of their uteri becomes thick leading to heavy bleeding and sometimes uterine cancer.
- Weight- gain
- Heart problems
- Irregular periods
- More hair on body
- Depression and mood swings
- More chance of getting type-2 diabetes as these women are resistant to insulin
PCOS has no cure in mainstream allopathic medicine but Homeopathy can help alleviate PCOS symptoms in an effective manner though it takes time and patience.
Homeopathy For PCOS!!
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect. Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated while prescribing the Homeopathic medicine. The complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process and it cannot be expected in a few days. It requires complete observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient and frequent clinical follow-ups.
Let’s take a look at a few homoeopathic cures for PCOS:
- Sepia: This is touted as the best homoeopathic remedy for the cure of PCOS. The symptom that gets cured with sepia are late and scanty periods in women. The ovaries are enlarged and have fluid-filled cysts inside. Sepia is very effective in normalising menstrual flow. It also tackles abnormal hair growth on the face, especially on upper lips.
- Pulsatilla: This homoeopathic medicine is excellent for starting menses that have been suppressed for a long duration. In such patients, periods are scanty and accompanied by pain. Pulsatilla works by removing the obstacles that cause the periods to be suppressed and this helps in the normalisation of periods.
- Calcarea Carb: It normalises prolonged and profuse periods. Women presenting with the symptom of obesity are also helped by using Calcarea Carb.
- Natrum Mur: It not only treats irregular periods but also helps the women conceive.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This is the definitive homoeopathic medicine for treatment of retarded menstrual flow. Other indications for its use are the presence of multiple cysts in an ovary. Thuja has the innate capacity to dissolve and get rid of abnormal growths anywhere in the body. Thus, it is very effective in dissolving ovarian cysts too. Most women who require Thuja have cysts in the left ovary. Apart from this, Thuja is also very effective in treating hirsutism due to PCOS.
It is wrong to claim that homoeopathy treats PCOS completely. But it does work in correcting hormonal imbalances, regularising ovulation from the ovaries and restoring and normalising the menstrual cycle.
Homoeopathy may also help in dissolving the ovarian cysts which effectively eliminates the need for hormone therapy and surgery- the two common cures for cysts in allopathy.
If you are suffering from PCOS, we suggest that you consult an experienced homoeopath and take medicines rather than self-medicating. This is because a homoeopath will not suggest the same medicine for PCOS to two different patients as PCOS cure needs an individualistic approach. Also, manage your weight and stress levels to get relief from PCOS symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!