Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoshniYour feedback matters!
How will I remove my dark circles around my eyes and how to improve my personality from thin body to fat body.
I am having hair fall problem from few time and my hair also starting grey so please suggest me something. 1. I have to wash my hair daily other wise my scalp staring etching. 2. So tell me what thing I use for hair wash and should I use any oil or not. If yes so which oil I should use. How frequently I have to wash my hair. Please help me.
My hair got very thin and short I used to be thick and long 2 years back what should I do to regain it back many splits are also occurring.
When I am outdoor (sunlight). My face, hands neck, legs whole body which is open become radish with itching. Last 6 month , tell me what is this? Suggested me.
Hi Tell me some herbal shampoo for effectively removing dandruff . Having less chemicals . I currently use Himalaya anti dandruff shampoo and not satisfied with it. As after the wash also, dandruff doesn't go from scalp.
My Hair's are getting white fastly. The reasons may be stress and tension but how to stop them. And is their a method to turn white hair into black again?
Hi I'm a male I got boils and rashes on my face skin wat should I do to control or remove rashes and boils from my face skin please tel me wat should I do or apply or wat to do please help me out.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from urticaria since last 15 years. I take many treatment but problem not solved. Nowadays I am taking cetrizine half tablet at frequency of three to four days. So Pl. Suggest should I continue this treatment. Thanks
Is there any treatment for clearing the pigmentation marks on the face which we get during pregnancy.
Hi, I am experiencing excessive hair loss since the past month. My hair volume has reduced by more than 20% in this period. I suffered from Chikungunya nearly 2 months ago. Can the hair loss be related to it? I contacted a dermatologist who suggested follihair, anaphase shampoo and a 1: 2 ratio of clobetasol propionate topical solution with clotrimazole topical solution. It has been more than 2 weeks since when I am taking the treatment but there has been no change. Pls help!
I have mild acne and getting alot since a month specially in chin .Can you suggest appropriate medicine.
46f suffering from prolonged and heavy flow periods. Other than heavy there is no other complaint. Periods are regular Dark patches (brown) on nose ,below the back neck,
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? Plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
- Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
- Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
- Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
- Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
- Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
- Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
- Treatment options: There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My face is being no unclean nowadays. Lots of marks and spots are visible on my face. What's the remedy for this?
My skin doc prescribed me minonil er 65. (minocycline) for 20 days. But still no relief from pimples. I have not eaten any fast food or food from outside the house .still I have pimples. Tell me please how to cure it? I eat only healthy food with healthy oil in home no stupid diet. Just 3 times meal and fruits and twice milk .and still I have pimples. Please help me. This problem is dragging me to depression :(should I continue eating the medicine for week more? Help please.
The average adult human body is about 60 percent water. Skin alone contains 63 percent water. Water is required for our cells to transport nutrients and minerals throughout our bodies, and also to help eliminate wastes and toxins. When you don’t drink enough water, you become dehydrated. Dehydration prevents your body from eliminating toxins through your skin, which in turn makes your skin more susceptible to skin problems and disorders, such as dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, discoloration, and even premature wrinkling. Assuming these issues were caused by dehydration, they can be improved over time with proper hydration.
There’s no doubt that adequate water intake is also needed for hair cells to transport nutrients and vitamins to the hair root. This process is responsible for keeping hair hydrated from the inside out, which directly affects hair growth and retention. If you’ve been experiencing hair breakage and shedding, or you haven’t seen noticeable hair growth after several months, dehydration may be to blame. Because our bodies rely so heavily on water, vital parts like the brain, heart, kidneys, blood, and lungs receive water first, while the hair gets whatever is left over. If you’re not drinking much water, chances are, that’s little or nothing. Besides encouraging hair growth, proper hydration can also help with dry scalp, itching, and flaking.So always drink lots of water,eat fresh fruits and vegetables like Watermelon,Cantaloupe,Kiwi,Apple,Mint,Pineapple,Orange and Lemons to keep yourself hydrated.Also avoid meat,oily and spicy food in summer.Excess tea,coffee and other caffeinated drinks should be avoided.