Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roshan M SaiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hi Please help fast Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex it's been 12 hours what should do to avoid pregnancy? She is 18 should she take ipill?
Please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina within this 2 year I am not doing sex but before I had done sex for 7 to 8 times in a month for about a year now I am giving gap for 2 years please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina.
Hello Sir, My name is rinkal and I am a breastfeeding mother of 1.3 years baby. I am suffering from headache since December 2015. And I am having a problem of depression after my father's death I July 2015. I became angry and nervous which cause my hands and lips shiver. Due to this I became week also. I have loose too much weight and forgotten to smile, and to talk to others.
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
Am having a baby of 4 months. In the 2nd month I got period but it's not happening now. Am 90 kg so what should I do now.
My wife, is not interested in sex, she has back pain after pregnancy, also her vagina opening is very tight, pls advice, as its very frustrating and feel very very upset, and due to her this nature, its effecting in my work also? She is a working lady.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common treatment used to help people with somatic symptom disorder.
- Medications: Since depression and pain often occur when a person is suffering from somatic symptom disorder, antidepressants can be given as well.