Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roshan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoshanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stomach pain for some time. The pain is not centered to any particular region. Sometimes it happens after a meal. Doesnot stay for long. I am avoiding any sorts of junk foods and only focussing on normal diets. But still the pain have not completely gone away.
I suffered by eczema from more then 3 months. After consulting my doctor no cures I found by his prescribed medicine. Sir/madam please suggest me how I cure this shit itching.
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
M and my partner had sex continuously for past 5 days. Almost twice a day. Yesterday after having I start feeling alight pain in my urethra and by now I feel pain when I have almost urinated and have an urge to urinate again. What shall I do?
My wife is 28. She is on medication for thyroid. She is taking Thyroxin 25mg daily. She was earlier prescribed for CB -lin as her Prolactin level was much high. After medication now it is back to normal. Are these above reasons bad enough not to be able to conceive or would there be any other concerns? On my part my sperm count is 65million with a little sluggish movement. I am 35 and also have Erectile dysfunction at times. Please help on this issue.
I've mild headache from frequently from 2 days. But today I got severe headache. What should I do to stop this frequent headaches?
Mam mujhe pcod ki problem hai mujhe ovam nhi bn pate hai jiske karan mai pregnant nhi ho pa rahi hu please mujhe bataye ki mai kon sa treatment lu.
Hi my cousin is 23 year old. He do masturbate twice in a week since 10-12 years. He do get erection watching porn and other times but when it comes to sex he won't get that much of erection to put dick inside the vagina. Can you tell me why this is happening?
Going to the bathroom for pooping is something that most people all over the world take for granted. It is nothing to be thoughtful of unless constipation has loomed in. But according to experts, occasional constipation is not something that may create any health problems when you know about the foods that you should avoid to steer clear of the situation.
- Dairy Products: Cheese or clarified butter may serve your taste buds but too much of them are bad for the digestive system. It has been proved that excessive intake of dairy products make the gastro-intestinal track sluggish to such an extent that it causes indigestion and stool problems. This is because most dairy products have a complex structure which the stomach finds difficult in breaking down.
- Highly Processed Foods: While most people have become fans of processed foods like pasta, noodles, oats and even chocolates as they save a lot of time, they are not favorable to the digestive system. Highly processed ingredients are known to contribute to constipation and bloating which feels very uncomfortable and do not allow one to focus.
- Heavy Painkillers and Allergy Medications: Drugs that contain high doses of opiates are likely to mess with one’s bowel movement. This is because the bowel is known as a receptor of opiate which means painkillers are likely to affect them. It has also been found that people who take painkillers on a regular basis have stool problems. Anti-allergy medicines generally contain high doses of antihistamines which aim to dry out the mucus and sinuses present in one’s body. This way they also dry out the poop making it hard to pass and contribute to constipation.
- Unripe Bananas: The interesting fact is that while unripe bananas can trigger poop problems, ripe and yellow bananas can help in releasing it. This is because the green and unripe bananas are rich in starch content which makes it difficult for the stomach to digest.
- Swallowing Chewing Gums: While it is not true that if someone accidentally swallows chewing gum, it would linger in the stomach for several years, too many chewing gums if swallowed over a short period, can cause blockage of the digestive tract leading to constipation problems. The situation turns even worse when chewing gums are swallowed with other indigestible substances like seeds.
- Caffeine: Though caffeine is known as a bowel stimulator, it can lead to stool problems when someone has too much of caffeine in the form of chocolate, black tea, coffee and caffeinated water when the body is dehydrated. It leads to constipation, bloating and several other bowel related issues.
The key to having a healthy bowel movement every morning is to keep oneself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables with high fiber content. But if the problem persists for over 3 days, it is important to check with a general physician to determine whether there is any underlying health issue.
Dr. Recently I get my self diagnosed by an ENT specialist in Apollo hospital, Visakhapatnam since I am suffering from soar throat from last 3 years, he told that this is due to reflux of acid and prescribed an antacid, gastric table and an allergy tablet, after taking these medicines the redness inside my throat has become lighter then earlier but still there is redness. Sometime itching filling occurs but never suffer from fever. There is nasal congestion and post nasal drip and some time water comes out from my nose when I get exposed to cold. Dr. Please suggest something better for the cure of this sore throat, I shall be very much thankful to you.
I am having a pustule in my gluteal region, there is redness and warmth in the surrounding area which is thick and hard of around 2-1 cm, it is paining and sometimes having pricking sensation. Because of pain i am having difficulty in sitting, and having a feeling that the pain is radiating to my thighs also, please tell me what to do?
Managing the menopause with diet and fitness.
Menopause: a mile stone in a woman's life is nothing but the stage where the menstrual periods stop permanently. After menopause, a woman can no longer bear children. The targeted group is usually between 49 to 52 years of age. There is a marked decrease in the production of hormones by the ovaries. In case, uterus has been removed for any other reasons prior to menopause, the symptoms usually occur at an average age of 45 which is commonly associated with shivering, sweating, vaginal dryness, trouble in sleeping and mood swings. Woman experiences hot flashes which last for about 30 seconds.
Symptoms of menopause:
Fluctuation in hormone level, no ovulation
Shorter menses (2-7 days)
Poor memory, anxiety, irritability
Joint soreness, dry and itchy skin, stiffness
Dizziness, night sweats,
Back pain, breast pain
Weight gain and urinary urgency.
These symptoms may vary from person to person. But there is a common issue that is faced by all women at their menopause stage is that joint problems. Their bone health is diminished by decreased calcium and other minerals in their serum. As the hormone oestrogen diminishes their activity, hence lead to less bone density.
Calcium and menopause:
Women at this stage are advised to take more calcium rich foods thus avoiding the deficiency of calcium and increasing the bone health. Due to this the women may face several joint pains, fractures and severe weakness in the bones.
Diet to be followed:
Always choose calcium rich foods like milk, yogurt, cheese, sardines, broccoli, nuts and seeds to compensate the high calcium requirement.
Calcium in the food is well absorbed when there is the presence of phosphorous and vitamin d. So it is beneficial to take foods of phosphorous foods like peanuts, meat, cheese, garlic, onion and vitamin d foods like lentils, egg, fish and brown rice
Eat fiber rich foods like fruits, vegetables, grains like oats, barley and bajra.
Fruits are best partners during this stage since it possess a good amount of fiber and also rich in potassium which aid in fluid retention.
Fruits like banana, mango, egg, milk, sesame and soy beans help in the production of serotonin that assists in sleep trouble and mood swings.
Eat more fruits and vegetables along with green leafy vegetables than the amount of rice that help to prevent from weight gain.
Keep yourself hydrated by having more water and fruit juices if you are non diabetic.
Always have six meal patterns and choose complex carbohydrate foods since it possess a good amount of fiber.
Avoid sugars, processed foods and junk foods, spicy foods and hot drinks.
Limit the stimulants like coffees, tea, alcohol, salt and saturated fats which are the barriers to calcium absorption.
Always be positive and have only positive people around you. Don't stress yourself. Stay connected with the people.
Prefer practicing yoga for relieving the mental stress and to control your emotions.