Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roosevelt KoskaYour feedback matters!
I want to know if there is simple medicine in alopathic,homeopathy,ayurvedic etc.My psa is 2.8 which is within normal limits but ultrasound scanning shows enlargement.Urine flow is OK so also frequency.
My child born on 2 april 2015 vomits milk I breast feed her nor does she burps easily please help as i am worried.
Hi my age is 25 m suffering from anxiety from last year m under medication m taking zapiz 0.5 mg at nyt bt I want to get rid of ds actually I dnt knw d reason of ma anxiety I feel dizzy sometimes palpitations is d main problem please suggest me wat to do.
Daily when I woke up my penis seems erect daily and some sticky liquid is come out from mouth of my penis is it is any disease.
Hi, I'm 29 yrs old female. I recently checked my TSH levels and it is 15.50. DO I need to undergo any medication? if yes, may I please know how long?
Everytime I drink coffee, I eat sweets, my chest hurts, I feel dizzy, headaches, or sometimes im like high. Is this a serious problem.
I'm sufferings from mouth breath odour. Its too much embressing for me. I can't to any person. please help me.
Hi Dr. The problem that I am going to share with you is about my mother. Suddenly without any reason my mother feel some itching problem on her legs and that portion become red and after few days some black spot come out from her legs. That spot z so ridiculous that it seem to be some one has burned that place. Many doc as well as physician told us that may be its just a skin problem on the other hand many people regarded as a blood circulation problem. Somehow the blood of my mom's leg is not circulating properly that's y this spots are coming out. And this r not any ordinary spot might be those r the blood clot. She z suffering from 4-6 months. I really want to know that is this only a normal skin prob or she really has a problem of blood circulation. If you kindly help us I will be very thankful to u.
Dr. my I sex with my wife but it ends very fast and my wife not satisfied by my sex so how I make a long time sex.
Mere breast m skin ke ander ek moti jaisa daana h jo kaafi mahino se ek hi condition m h. Dard nhi krta ise kaise htaya jaaye?
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"