Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
Lybrate Grow India Scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship, which aims at creating a better future for children through twin goals - Good Health and Good Education.
- Free Education: Your child will be provided with an assistance of Rs 25,000 every year towards education.
- Free Healthcare: Your child will be provided with an assistance of Rs 25,000 every year towards healthcare needs.
3 Step Scholarship Process
- Register online
- Online Aptitude Test*
- Telephonic Interview*
|Application||Fill the online application form||September 15, 2018|
|Online test (for age > 8 years)||Your child will have to take a basic online aptitude test.||October 30, 2018|
|Interview||If selected, your child will have to take a telephonic interview.||November 30, 2018|
|Winners||10 winners will be announced||December 30, 2018|
*If your child is below 8 years old, there won't be any Online Aptitude Test (Step 2).
*Telephonic Interview will be of one of the parents.
*Online aptitude test and the interview would have basic questions as per the child's age
- This Scholarship is being awarded by Lybrate India Pvt. Ltd.
- All adult individuals, having a child/children between the age of 0 years to 19 years, are eligible to participate in the Lybrate Grow India Scholarship, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- All applicants will be given a fair chance to win the scholarship.
- Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Each scholarship will cover the health and education of maximum two children, irrespective of the parent having more than two children.
- Incorrect or incomplete details will result in disqualification. The winners will also need to submit a photocopy of the following documents in order to claim the scholarship:
- Government-issued photo ID (Aadhaar card, or Passport).
- Child's birth certificate.
- In case of any conflict in the selection process, deadlines or scholarship conditions, the decision of the Lybrate selection team will be final and binding.
- The selection will be based solely on the basis of merit of the candidate. Lybrate is authorized to change the terms and conditions anytime during the entire course of the entire event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any fee for applying?
No, registration is completely FREE.
2. Is there any minimum age criteria for the child?
No. There is no minimum age criteria, you can even apply if your baby is about to born in next 1 month.
3. Is there any maximum age criteria for the child?
Only children below 19 years are eligible.
4. Is there any qualification criteria for parents?
No, there is no criteria for parents. Anyone can apply
5. What are the criteria for winning the scholarship?
- First, there will be an aptitude test for the child. There won't be an aptitude test in case the child is below 8 years.
- Second, there will be a telephonic interview of the child. If a child is below 8 years then the telephonic interview will be for one of the parents.
6. What would be asked in online aptitude test?
There will be a basic aptitude test tailor-made as per child's age.
7. What's Lybrate?
Lybrate is India's first and largest healthcare delivery and consultation platform. You can visit us at www.lybrate.com
Lybrate.com is India's first mobile healthcare communication and delivery platform. As a healthcare company, we understand that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Poor health adversely affects the education and to ensure the best for your child's future, Lybrate has decided to combine the two!
Sir My daughter is of 5 and half year old, there is mouth ulcer inside her mouth near Jaws. Ple suggest me what should I do to reduce her pain as she is avoiding eating coz of that.
My daughter 4 years old. Everytime we feed her lunch or dinner she tend to vommit. This problem is going on for a couple of months?
Respected Sir. My wife gave birth to a baby boy on 13th Dec 2017. Now mother's milk is not sufficient for the baby feeding. We are feeding the baby with milk supplements. Please suggest me the ways to increase mothers milk. What type of tablets she has to take, to increase the secretion of mother's milk. Please suggest.
My child is one and a half year old and he does not eat anything and only drinks milk. And also bites everyone.
Conjunctivitis is a medical condition that is marked by redness in the eyes owing to the inflammation of the conjunctiva, which is the membrane covering the white part of the eye. The condition is further characterized by the discharge of yellowish pus fluid from the corner of the eye. This condition, which is essentially an infection, can occur to people of all age brackets.
Causes and Symptoms:
Conjunctivitis can be caused due to several reasons namely allergies, irritants, bacterial and viral infections, among others. Apart from the redness in the eye, some other apparent symptoms of conjunctivitis are:
- Thin and watery discharge in viral conjunctivitis
- Thick, mucous like discharge ranging from yellow to green in case of bacterial conjunctivitis
- Sticky eyelids
- Increased reactivity to light
- Blurred or foggy vision
- Nasal discharges
It is difficult to distinguish between viral, allergic and bacterial conjunctivitis. Different fields of medicine prescribe treatments according to the cause of the condition. Although subtle differences, such as thick and thin discharges can be observed, in Homeopathy the cause is not that important.
Homeopathic medicines are natural and highly effective. The medications, which are prescribed in Homeopathy can more than manage the discharges, swelling, the sandy sensation and redness in the eyes. Homeopathic medicines are effective when the condition causes the eye to get dry, red, congested and swollen. Bathing the eyes with sterilized salt water is also a popular method of treating the infection. In addition to these, Homeopathic doctors also provide tips to curb the likelihood of further complications. Removing your contact lenses while treatment and cleaning your spectacles on a regular basis, if you wear any, are duly recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
You often get into this mess of losing part or whole of the tooth, and this is actually a nasty situation in several ways. You may get severe pain there, or the sharp edge of the broken tooth may cut the cheek and other areas of the skin in the mouth white chewing or biting. Besides, if left untreated the broken part may accumulate dirt and food particles and can later form serious infections in the gum too. It looks bad too when a front tooth is broken, and often leaves your inner mount with cuts and abrasions when the sharp edge of the broken tooth rips of skin inside the mouth as you chew.
The first aid part
There are several ways to manage the broken tooth, and the first steps of first aid after the incident are as follows:
- To control the acute pain after the tooth break, you may take a painkiller like acetaminophen. This will soothe the pain, and make it much easier and bearable.
- You must try sticking some sugar-less chewing gum on the tooth to prevent cutting inside the mouth. In case a gum is not available, you may try putting some simple wax in there.
- Try gulping the food and chew less, or go on a liquid diet to avoid touch of much food with the broken tooth unless it gets the first treatment.
Filing and Bonding- the initial treatment
On going to the dentist based on the tooth break condition, you will be suggested various remedies. A tooth filing or bonding is the general remedy. If a small portion of the tooth is broken, then the tooth can be simply filed in case it is one of the rear teeth. The tooth will be chipped and filed to smoothen the cut edge so that it never again pokes the skin around.
If the break is not small, then bonding is a good option. The dentist fills the rest of the tooth space with a resin or porcelain material to make it look whole and natural again, and this solves the problem both physically and cosmetically.
Crowning the tooth
If the tooth is damaged more than a root canalling may be needed, and thereafter a cap or crown will be worn over the broken teeth so that it gets a natural look and the hardness to chew. You may lose sensations permanently on the tooth if the root nerve is blocked during the process. Else you will have a cosmetically working tooth for a few years until the crown wears off and needs a re-crowning.