Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit ModyYour feedback matters!
I have Alopecia area n I have this for more than 2.5 years now. I have consulted doctors n I have taken steroid injections and taken tablets, ointments. It's getting reduced but it's coming again and again different places. Lost hope on this treatment. Not sure what should I do. Im 29 male and I'm delaying my marriage because of this. Any permanent solution would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Ashraf.
His triglycerides is 193. What suggestion would you give? What it is? What is the reason for increasing?
Hii My name is Shaikh bilal I am a student and I have a hobby off going to a walk in the morning but since 1week my blood pressure get's up and I feel very uncomfortable so what should I do?
Respected sir/madam, I have been experiencing slight pain in my chest and also in the back. Back pain is right behind chest pain. I have also observed clicking sound in my ribs while stretching my chest. I feel a bit anxious. When the pain increases pain in completely felt in the spine. What could be my condition. Is there any medication that can help me. I smoke cigarette. Also I feel I hav shortness of breath.
Dear doctor, pls tell me the correct answer. Pls pls If one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety, what cholesterol will be reduced in his blood too? I'm male, age- 29.
I am 67 my uric acid is high 8.13 and cholesterol 34.6 Pl suggest me medicine to cure. I have pain in right side of waist it creates problem in walking.
I have chest pain from past two months and in between I am getting fever also only in nights so can say me what I should do.
My age 47/male/HCM patient / wt 67 kgs / BP 130/90 / Nebivel 5 mg / stress work nature. Feeling uncomfortable and dizziness, pain in left chest regularly, managing life with yoga practices. Feel better. Tested ECG and Doppler 20 years back and recent, Diagnosed (thicken muscle) HCM. Taking Nebivel 5 mg. Request life advice from your experiences. Thanking you.
I am 24 years old female. 2 months back I had ecg and chest x-ray which was normal. But I still feel pain in my chest sometimes. What can this be about?
BP 90/140 is good for 35 year old age man or not? If, no. please give direction for reduce BP level.
I had undergone a cardiac By Pass surgery at Escorts hospital 4 months ago.While I am feeling much better after the surgery,I feel I am deep breathing and short of breadth while walking or climbing stairs.There is no pain but I am short of breath.I walk half an hour each both mornings and evenings but if you are by my side you can hear me take deep breath and pant if I halt and talk to you. Is it normal.I am taking one tab of fruselac ( earlier lasilactone) which induces frequent urination for 4-5 hours..What should I do as I do not enjoy walking .
I had ASD closure in 2011 and there was blockage in artilarly and done the angioplasty and put stunt in 2015. What precautions should be taken.
Hi, sir please tell me how to take precautions against high BP and HEART ATTACK, and which food is better for control these?
Hi doctor I am 24 yrs, I am having cholesterol 358, and looking fat also, kindly suggest me some best methods to reduce cholesterol and body fat.
I am 45 years old, recently I have done my lipid profile. My ldl is 154, hdl is 69, total cholesterol & tryglycerides are within normal limit, what should I do immidiately to reduce ldl?
Hypertension, which is also known as high blood pressure is a prominent factor that is responsible for the development of many serious health issues like cardiac disorder, chronic kidney diseases, vision loss and stroke. The dominant causes of hypertension include troubled lifestyle style, genetics, environmental factors and internal imbalances. You cannot possibly control the chances of suffering from hypertension but you can always prevent and minimize the risk of the problems that are associated with hypertension.
The following are some lifestyle tips that can help you to manage and minimize the risk of developing hypertension:
- Maintain a healthy body weight: Weight plays a crucial role in the prevention of hypertension. People who are obese run the risk of developing hypertension. It is advisable to lose excessive body fat to maintain an ideal body weight. A well-maintained body weight minimizes the risk of hypertension.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet: Unhealthy food intake is a primary factor that causes hypertension. Eating a healthy and balanced diet enables you to manage your blood pressure effectively. Incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, especially the ones rich in potassium. Limit excess intake of calories, sugar, and fat as they tend to increase the risk of hypertension.
- Reduce consumption of salt: Higher sodium intake increases your blood pressure level. Avoid high-sodium processed and packaged foods as they are high in sodium content. A low-sodium diet enables you to keep your blood pressure normal.
- Exercise regularly: An active lifestyle is known to lower the risk of hypertension. Make sure to indulge yourself into some physical activities on a daily basis.
- Limit the alcohol intake: Excessive intake of alcohol can raise your blood pressure level. Limit your alcohol consumption to minimize the chances of hypertension.
- Monitor your blood pressure: Monitor your blood sugar level on a regular basis. Hypertension usually does not show any symptoms. If your blood pressure ranges between 120-139/80-89 millimeters of mercury it is an indication that you run a higher risk of developing hypertension. A raise in blood pressure demands moderation of lifestyle practices and controlled food intake.
- Manage stress level: Excessive stress and anxiety are not good for your blood pressure. Severe stress is known to shoot up your blood pressure level which leads to the development of many other health related complications including the improper functioning of crucial organs like heart and kidney. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.