Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Agarwal
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, My son is 3 years old, and get every time angry when we not able to provide him the things which he demand. And his angriness irritate us. In night sometime he wake up n start crying.
My baby is 3 month old. Breast milk is not sufficient to my baby. Is there any possible to improve the quantity of milk.
Hi doctor, I have 2 kids 3 years 10 months and 11 months. Both are having cold and cough frequently. Doctor has given levolin and cetzine syrup. Pls tell me there uses and home remedies to improve there immune system. Thanking you in advance.
My son is 7 years old. He is very much non-concentrate to his study. How can I improve his concentration from psychiatric point.
My son is 17 years old and has constant blocked nose and formation of phelm in his sinuses. Allergy of dust and smoke, chemicals etc. His height and weight is above average and eats well. He does not consume vegetables and is on diet of potato and different dals. Pl advise.
My daughter who is 2 years and 8 months is suffering from boiled watery pimples which r getting burst n becoming black again new r starting, she is also feelings itching. She had the same problem earlier also twice I had given her azithromycin 200 on doctors prescription, so now also from 3 days I have been going the same syrup but she is not recovering pls suggest what to do.
My son is 50 days .had a problem of loose motions and vomiting since 2 or 3 days .i gave him med after consult a doctor of zinc gluconate , ofloxymin .after that the motions is better but vomiting is continuously heavy after breast feeding .consult me what can I do .or go for a pediatrician .
My daughter has 15months baby, she is suffering from too cold and cough. Which medicine is suitable for this?
Importance of replacing missing teeth
1) to prevent loss of bone
2) to prevent shifting of the front n back teeth in the available gap
3) to prevent the upper teeth from shifting down.
4) to prevent irreversible damage to the jaw joint.
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition, which primarily affects the lungs and persistence of this condition might lead to severe breathing problems and loss of lung function. If you have inherited two copies of the defective gene from your parents, you are likely to suffer from this disease. Cystic Fibrosis causes a buildup of thick mucus in your lungs and affects other organs such as the kidneys, pancreas and the intestines in your body.
It isn't very uncommon as one out of fifty people in Asia is a carrier of this disease. The disease gets its name from the cysts formed in the pancreas of the sufferer. However, this disease can be detected by testing the quantity of salt present in your sweat. Prenatal testing for Fibrosis is another method to test if your newborn is likely to contract a lung infection.
Complications faced due to cystic fibrosis include:
- Serious sinus infections
- Serious damage in lungs due to inflammation and incessant infection
- Complication in breaking down protein
- Respiratory tract contamination
If you observe one or more of the following symptoms, you might be suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:
- Salty-tasting skin
- Bowel obstruction caused due to meconium ileus (obstruction of the bowels)
- Mucus amiss in your alveoli
- Persistent coughing with phlegm discharge
- Shortness of breath while engaging in a physical task
- Stunted or measly growth despite healthy lifestyle habits
- Infertility in males
If you're suffering from cystic fibrosis, there isn't any particular treatment which is recommended due to the varying degrees of it found in people. However, consultation with a medical practitioner and an individualised treatment plan can help you minimise the risks and lead a better life.
Some therapies you can opt for are:
- Airway clearance: This therapy helps sift the thick layer of mucus around your organs. Some people have also chosen to use the inflatable vest which vibrates around your chest, thereby, thinning and loosening the layer of mucus.
- Inhaled medicines: Another breakthrough in the field of respiratory medicine, this method requires the patient to sniff a liquid consisting of mist, which is inhaled with the aid of a nebuliser. This method is known to be beneficial for opening airways.
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements: Along with multivitamins, these specially designed supplements are known to cater to your pancreas with the much-needed nutrients and they need to be consumed with every meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.