Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 female and I am having severe vaginal discharge since last one month. Also I feel weakness including low BP. Please give me some worthy suggestion.
Sir ,my wife getting light bleeding frequently while urinating . She is also having pcod problem . Can you pls advice.
We have observed that sperm leaking after sex? Is that reason for not getting pregnant. If it is common, how much sperm will leak?
I'm 35 years old and my wife is just 28. It is said that before 2 days and after 3 days of period it safe to intercourse we have two child 12 years and 4 years and we do not need more child how can we be a safe intercourse my wife don't want operation.
If we do anal sex then there can be any chance of being pregnant. Bcs I did that last night Please sir tell me.
After unprotected sex and 2 dpo trying to conceive I feel lot of gas in my stomach. Is it something related to unprotected sex or a very early sign of pregnancy?
I have white discharge from past 10 days, before and after my periods also white discharge is happening, its becoming day by day same, is it normal? Can I get any suggestions or any solution to cure my problem, for what reason it is happening?
Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
1. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin c, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
2. Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
3. Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
4. It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
5. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
6. It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
7. It helps cure the common cold
8. The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
9. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
10. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
11. It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
12. Aids in the production of digestive juices
13. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts, especially after a strenuous workout session.
14. It balances to maintain the ph levels in the body.
15. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver in case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
I hve medical abortion 15 days ago and till now my bleeding is not stop yet I hve ultrasound also but there is no pregnancy. So how to stop that bleeding?
I had sex with my wife 2 days before her menstrual cycle and she had an emergency contraceptive after sex, but today after 10 days she got bleeding. Is she pregnant.)?
My wife has running in 9 mnth pregnancy. Nd the Dr. Given date of delivery is 11/jan/17. Nd the sonography show that baby is breech. Nd Dr. Say it can be operation delivery. What to that delivery can be done by normal?
My wife through urine pregnancy Test found that she is pregnant. So whether I can continue physical relationship with her or not. Kindly advice. The doctor given her 2 Medicines namely a) becozinc (syrup) b) Rejunuron-OD for 1 Month.
Hi sir I have a question that I am pregnant and my 9th months is running sir since last two days I'm feeling some pain in my stomach and I can't understand that is it lever pain or may be something other please suggest me thank you.
I m pregnant for 1 month please suggest some good food to help grow up the baby and also for me I cant get over weight and body shape destroyed?
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.