Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm 27 years old and my blood group is o- therefore I would like to know that am I going to get any problem in conceiving a child or if else I conceive a child he/she will get any complications please suggest.
I'm 23 years old female not getting pregnancy mine age 23 and husband age 35 my lmp's are 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, 9/5/16, 12/6/16, 13/7/16 and my scanning report Impression : normal abdominal pelvic sonography. And thyroid function test T3-1.33ng/ml T4-8.57 mcg/DL Thyroid stimulating hormone-0.69mciu/ml am taking folic acid tablet and gynovit syrup about 3 months but medicine taken left in last month . My husband semen analysis report Sperm count-68millions/ml, Rapid progressive motility-70%, Slow/sluggish progressive motility-10%, Motility -20% Impression: normozoospermia. Is All reports are normal? These are our reports no period til today today morning taking home pregnancy test taken but showing negative ,is it agin to take test wn to take tell me Dr. please , otherwise wt is problem in me please tell me wt to do is vegetarian is good for me and did I stop daily traveling please ans me Dr. . Please Dr. . .
Beet Root, an Underestimated vegetable is highly beneficial for our health. consumption of beetroot decreases the risk of obesity Diabetes , hair health and overall mortality, and promotes healthy complexion and hair, increased energy.
Beet root is very useful in maintaining Heart health and blood pressure: Researchers hypothesized this was likely due to the high nitrate levels contained in beet juice and that the high nitrate vegetables could prove to be a low cost and effective way to treat cardiovascular conditions and blood pressure.
Dementia: Dr. Surabhi Jain, best Dietician In India ,Beet root is highly benefiical food and it can be consumed in form of juice and soup. drinking juice of beetroot can improve oxygenation to the brain, slowing the progression of Dementia in older adults. so it is very helpful in maintaining the health of brain. .
Diabetes: Best online diet plan should ensure that we get all the necessary nutrients . an antioxidant, alpha-lipoic acid, is present in ample amount in Beets so they have shown to lower glucose levels, prevent oxidative changes , increase insulin sensitivity hence improving the overall health of the diabetic patient.
Digestion and regularity: the fiber content of Beet root is very high ,it helps in maintaining the normal functioning of our gut flora , s prevent constipation and promote digesion..
Inflammation: Best Dietician in Lucknow, Dr Surabhi Jain says, Choline present in Beetroot helps in maintaining the health of our neurological system. it regulates our muscle movement ,sleep, muscle , learning and memory.
Exercise and athletic performance: Beetroot juice supplementation has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation during exercise hence improving our performance.
So gear up to incorporate some healthy recipes of beet root in our daily diet the easiest way is to make its soup with Tomato, carrot , spinach and garlic. an healthy treat for your body.
To know more about healthy eating please contact us at 91-9648888820 . you can mail us email@example.com
1) Is there any possible if I take laproscop treatment for my tubes closed 2) without laproscop is there any medicine to take. 3) After taking laproscop how my days I have to take rest. 4) After taking laparoscope is there any use to my 2nd pregnancy.
I shaved my pubic hair and since then I have an urge to itch and the itching doesn't go away. It has been 6 days since this started. Could you please suggest any medication.
I'm 30 year old female. I weigh 48 kgs and my height is 5.5' kindly suggest me a good multivitamin for healthy appearance.
I am a 19 year old girl and I very often feel dizzy, weak and sluggish. My periods are highly irregular and I experience heavy bleeding. In the past I have been diagnosed with Anemia. I need to know what to do to improve my iron absorption.
I checked my preg test but result is negative and Now white liquor type coming from my breast in very less qty is there any issue? Please help me out.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.