Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohinton A. Kanga
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohinton A. KangaYour feedback matters!
I am facing issues with erection during intercourse with my spouse. I get conscious a lot which is affecting our sexual life. I do get a good erection in morning. We both live far away from each other but sexual appetite is low when we meet. Also take help of porn when alone and that too alone. Now we are trying to have a baby but these issues are affecting that too.
Hi doctor this is thousif baig here 22 years old from Mysore road. I have a problem that my pennies is very small am very much worried about it. There is my marriage with in 2 years so will it will be any problem in my sexual life, I want to enlarge my pennies size as soon as possible please doctor suggest me the way to enlarge my pennies size,
I had done mri because Dr. Told he feel I having convulsion bt everything is normal except one thing 1) the right cerebellar tonsils is low lying and peg shaped What it means pls reply me and tell it is dangerous or critical thing.
I get sweating in my feet when I wear shoes or slipper. Due to that my feet looks like fungal inspected and appears in white patches. Porous like structures are found. What I have to do.
Can any Doctor help me? My 55 year old mom Had a spinal cord problem In the Back or you can say in the lower part n in the Sinborn. So Local doctor advice to use HOT WATER bag n its not working n She is taking injections injections n Vitamins injection. But its aslo not working. N today its 1/7/16 n she started take medicine on 28/6/16 but didn't work n STOLE was also not coming please help me.
Summers have arrived and the temperature rises every day. Summer brings with it, its own set of problems. Most common summer disorders are dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke on one hand and acidity, infections, diarrhea, cholera, Typhoid and Jaundice on the other hand.
Dehydration can precipitate heart attack in susceptible individuals. The normal fluid requirement is 30 ml per kg weight, but the same needs to be increased in the summer because of the loss of fluid from sweating. Apart from water, sodium or salt is also lost. A person, therefore, needs to take more fruits during summer period. Not passing urine in eight hours, dry armpits, feeling exhausted or feeling weak are suggestive of underlying dehydration.Dehydration can make the blood thick and precipitate heart attack in patients with uncontrolled blood pressure or diabetes.
Walking is a necessity for heart patients and the same should be continued even during peak summer but the timing should be so chosen that peak heat periods are avoided. One can walk early in the morning or late in the evening. People taking anti-allergic pills should take special precautions as they are more likely to get heat stroke. Heat stroke is a medical emergency leading to charring of organs because of extreme internal heat. A person?s temperature may be more than 105°F.
I'm suffering from fever, cough and cold, and a little body pain since yesterday. I took just one paracetamol. My eyes and nose keep watering from time to time and it has become irritating for quite a while now. What should I do or consume?
Hello ! doctor I am 19 years old from Delhi. I was affected to excessive masturbation but it has been 4 months since I practiced, I followed someone's advice and could control 90% but 1- I feel like having sex 2- occasionally, it happens night fall 3- feeling likes of having sex make me disturb during study. What should I do ?
I'm suffering from small size of private part. I'm physical relationship with my gf she want big There is some home treatment by which can I get big private part & viagra is good for me.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.