Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohini P. KaranjkarYour feedback matters!
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? What are" empty calories" so many people refer to?
Do you have treatment for chronic cough in homeopathy, as I am suffering with it for last 4 years during monsoons, although I am taking allopathic medicine but my situation has not improved a bit. Thanks.
I am suffering with pimples on my head, for that I had changed my shampoo & hair oil several times but no improvement, kindly suggest.
Hi I want to increase my cock size please can any one help me r tell me the tablets to increase the cock and to have good long sex on bed plz.
I am 22 years old female. After sleeping when I tried to get up l suffers with strong headache, please help me.
I am 17 years old. I started with my periods at the age of 12. Since then there has been very little growth in bust area. I am barely an A cup. Whereas other girls of my age are fully developed. Why is my growth so slow? Will the growth rate increase by any chance?
I am a diabetic patient. My age is 68 years male. Since last several years I was having sugar between 150 to 180 PP. But since last two months, it has suddenly increased to between 260 t0 280. I am taking same medicine regularly since last several years as prescribed by doctor. I am afraid that medicine is not having any effect. Whether I should start insulin injection for some time. I understand that juice of one karela is very beneficial. Someone has told me that karela juice is harmful for eyes. Please give me detailed reply on my e-mail. I will be thankful to you.
I am 42 yr old and suffering from pain in hips and hips joint in left more and allergic bronchitis, ameabiosis, gas.
I am 27 years old male facing problem of piles from past couple of weeks. I have used one ointment also from last 10 days but it's not getting better.
I am 23 year old and I can not sleep hole night because of my back pain it is ecjecly in the muscle.
I have a problem of hairloss and I loose alot of hairs everyday and I have the problem of dandruff so what can I do to prevent it?
I am going with a severe hair loss, does hair plantation is useful for that, how much cost the hair transplantation take, please answer .me.
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.