Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello sir/madam, good morning my question is about sex. During the intercourse with my wife she felt that she is gone loo so please give me suggestion about this and if there is problem in this suggest me cure for that. Hope your week going well.
My girlfriend and me had sex on 19th april. After sex she took ipill. But in this month her period delaying still today. I took pregnancy stripe to test her pregnancy. And it was negative. Why her period is getting late? what should we do now. She took ipill first time during this year.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
hi mam I am satish , suddenly my wife feel lower abdomen pain and her menstrual cycle is very irregular. kindly advice me.
Hello I just wan to ask you that me and my wife have sex once in a week, but she does not enjoy much she most of the have pain during intercourse, though I give enough time to the foreplay but still she did not get orgasm, I want to enjoy with her full consideration, can you please help me in this.
I am 39 years old, I had 2 Cesarean as I have a cyst in my right ovary & at the time of my periods it is very painful. How & why does this cyst occurs & if there cyst can we become pregnant.
Green tea in weight loss:
- The catechins and caffeine in the green tea fight fat.
- Green tea assists in breaking down fat from fat cells.
- Green tea also burns calories.
- Green tea will also reduce your intake of calories.
- Green tea targets the bad fats.
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"
My friend is suffering from herpes genitalis since last 7 years ago but now the ulceration comes rarely on his penis. Now he is plan to get married will it affect his wife's pregnancy?
She had sex with a boy for 3 times without condoms. She is not married. She wants to know whether she is pregnant or not. What are the symptoms for that. Whenever she had sex with a boy on that month she will get two times menstrual period. She wants to know why it happens.
Meri eas week 21 date hai period ki to mere ko 21 tak period aayega asi tablet bataho please doctor kyunki cold ke session mein period kabhi time mein nahi aata easily 21 tak aa jayega asi tablet dijiye please doctor request you mein bahut tession mein hoo 25 ko hum logo ko out of Jane vale hai.
She is 69 years old. And she always concern about her diet what will be healthy and energetic for her. She don't work during a day.
I am 24 years old girl n I am suffering from a great lower abdominal pain. After diagnosis I found that there is cyst (3.5×2.6 cm) in my left ovary. So plzz tell me what kind of treatment I have?
My wife ultrasound report said that she is suffering from Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is this disease curable if yes how much time and what is the medication and precaution and can she conceive during this.
Stress is a state of physical and mental tension caused by certain external or internal factors in a person's life. Main goal of stress management is relaxation and rest, hence one must engage in activities that relax oneself. Yoga meditation sharing with others are some of the effective ways of coping with stress.
Hello, I'm 24 years old last month had a sex with bf though he didn't ejaculated his sperm, but still don't no the reason, periods getting delayed for 5 days please help me out.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.