Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Robin S. ChakranarayanYour feedback matters!
I am feeling likes little bubbles blast in my head from last 2 month. And feeling some headache when I speak. What the reason and treatment..
My 5-year-old brother has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
I have dark circles since 6 years. So want to do laser treatment to removed it. I want to know that what cost of it.
From few months I got a problem in my mouth I feel like a bad smell come from my mouth so will you please tell me how to remedy from the bad smell coming from the mouth.
I am 26 years old male, met a small accident few days back and got an injury in face. Now i am better and wound are fully cured but there is a scar in that area. Is there any treatment or medicine to get back my old skin color?
I had a relation with my partner 24 days ago and I gets pregnant. So on Friday I takes RU486 and after taking mifepristone I vomit within one hour but I continue the course and takes another 4 pills of Misoprostol. Now I am having heavy bleeding since 2 days. I also consult with the doctor and he say that you are still pregnant. So what should I do now because I have a continues bleeding.
I am 61 year old having liver disorder. After eating lunch or dinner I have to go to pass stool. During a day 4 times I have to pass stool. What medicines should I take.
Hello! I want to study hard but not able to concentrate what should I do? Water time I got to study I was busy with social networking at going on phone. I want to make a proper schedule for every thing. May you help me please.
My husband got fever. And we didn't have any hospital at my place. Please tell me how to decrease heat from his body. I have flexon tablet in my hand. Shall I suggest it to him or not. We didn't have any facility here. Please let me suggest me.
My age is 19 yrs my skin is fair how can I remove black hads on nose I cant use any cream like sunscreen etc.
I lost my body weight in 4kg of one week, but I am getting food in time, how the reason for increased weight?
3 Handy tips to eliminate stress from your sex life
Stress plays a significant role in creating rifts in relationships as it mostly forbids partners from meeting each other’s physical and emotional needs. This reduces intimacy in a relationship and results in an unhappy sex life. In the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Here are some tips, which will prove to be very effective in keeping stress away from your sex life.
1. Don’t make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired
If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don’t pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner’s admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
2. Try to stay away from performance anxiety
Don’t let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner’s needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
3. Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life
Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
To prevent these stressful situations from affecting your sex life, try to focus on removing them. For this, you can ask for help from other family members to carry out household chores or diminish your time at social gatherings to be available for each other exclusively. Spending more time in each other’s company will not only brighten your day, but will also give you an enhanced and more intimate relationship.
I am 20 yrears old. How can remove my dark circles. Always I will be work on system is that the reason that im getting dark circles near my eyes please help me out to remove this dark circles.
I am a 23 yrs old male and have sweating for last 8 year and sweat comes under arm and hand palm and foot palm and sweating run winter. What should I do?
I am in Bangalore for the last 2 months. My hair is falling severely due to the hard water and climate. Can you suggest me a medicine that could restore my hair and stop the hairfall?
M 20 year old. To increase height should I take vitamin D or ashwagandha. N can vitamin D n vitamin B taken at same time?
Hii. My fiance has 34d breasts. She wants reduce breast size. Tell me home remedies to reduce size. Thank you.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.