Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Robin S. ChakranarayanYour feedback matters!
I have crossed 62. And I am in good health. I want to have sex -deep sex- what I have in my past days. Is it advisable to me to take pills/spray/oil/ailment for sex. Now I am having sex and no gap in this action. Moreover my wife age 52 years is very much interested in this activity. To give equal action to her thirst, to meet her expectations in this day and night operations, shall I have medicine s which will not affect my body and health to satisfy us. Pl guide me. I have never taken any alcoholic beverages at any time. I am Hale and healthy. I donate have BP/Sugar etc. Etc. Pl advice me.
My friend is having vitiligo near corner of lips n its spreading towards chin n ear side as well the hairs growing on that area are of white colour please do suggest some treatment and medicine.
I am 25 years old and I have small white dots on my scene, kindly advise what should I do for these?
I am looking for ayurvedic remedy for basic indigestion and gastric problems. Some change in the routine food also yields problems. Any precautionary medicines in ayurveda? Please let me know.
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
7. Liver and kidneys work better
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.