Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rj GanatraYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. My baby is 4 months old. My delivery was done at last year December 20th. When am having intercourse with my husband.
Can taking azithromycin every month or so be harmful or anything? Because I've been having different types of inflammations and doctors describing it to me all the time.
I'M having a problem of leg pain since pregnancy bt now it has Increased soo much. That it has become sciatic pain. What should I do to reduce pain?
Is it normal to have breast pain immediately after ovulation its my 13th day. I am trying to conceive, will this affect my pregnancy. Immediate breast pain after ovulation means no pregnancy? Please help doc.
I am a married woman. I got my pregnancy result. In what ways I need to be careful upto 3 months. Pls suggest?
Hi, me n my husband are having close relationship. We are worried of any genetic disorders that could affect our baby. We are planning for kids. How Will the anomaly test helps us? We want our child to be healthy. One of my fathers brother married his close relation, and two out of three children are having eye related problems. One girl is having around 14 points site. And another girl with 4 points. Does this shows that my family is having any genetic disorder? How will karyotype test helps us? Pls answer all my questions. We are very much worried.
I am a 32 years old unmarried woman. But I do unprotected intercourse with my partner once in a month. And I took emergency contraceptive pills also one or two per month. Now I am worried about that this will be effected in my future pregnancy planning? Doctor please help me.
There is a tonic called dexorange we both used to have it at night time before bed. Is it good to consume that since we are trying for baby.
Hi, I had Instafree 72 on 20th may. But till nw no withdrawal bleeding had happened. Is it OK if it does not happen? Or is it compulsory? And since 1 day I am getting lower abdomen pain. I have this kind of pain during my periods. What could be the reason for the pain? Does it mean that my periods are near by? Kindly suggest. Thank you.
If ejaculated in underwear and some of it landed on pubic hair then wash penis once with water in the process underwear became wet and the opening of pant, my question is if someone sits on that wet pant with just their underwear can she get pregnant?
As I have previously told that I have pcod from 12 years n along with this I m severe slip disc pain as a result of which m nt able to do anything and exercising is a big no. So pls help me what should I do. M irritated m nt able to do anything as none of my ailments is getting recovered?
I have deep sunken eyes and my chicks also very big. Overall for this two reasons my face looks ugly. Please help me for the solving this problem. Please.
Hi doc, I will get heavy pain at the time of periods. I have a cyst (size: 46*35mm) in my left side of womb. For that I l get pain every for month of my period. I have regular periods. My doc said I must go with laproscope. I used medicine to melt the cyst but it not accepting any medicine (reacting. My age is 23. Please tell me what to do ?
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult the gynaecologist immediately.
Hii we r doing baby plan so now I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like nausea, morning sickness, indigestion problem etc. But it's 16 days after my last period. But I have now another problem I.e little bit period I am feeling and also period pain. Now my question is. Is it a symptom of miscarriage. And may I know way its existing.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.