Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RizwanaYour feedback matters!
She is 46 year old and she is facing irregular period since two years and she has done all test, that is normal and she last get down in july for one month continuously and she had taken treatment also medicine blood test ultrasound that was normal and nkw she is in pain again like alway happen before mensuration.
Before 2 days we had sex if by the chance if she is pregnant then she may feel in 2 days anything? Their are no symptoms of pregnancy?
Water melon is a refreshing summer fruit which can ward off sweet cravings, rich in vitamin a a veritable tonic for skin. It reduces inflammation in the body and can help reduce water retention and muscle soreness. Cottage cheese is a healthy option that can improve satiety muscle gain and fat loss
To be considered healthy, one must not only be physically and mentally sound, but one must also be sexually and reproductively healthy. Sexual and reproductive health includes a person’s ability to enjoy a satisfying sex life and capability of reproducing. Sexual and reproductive health is important for both men and women.
When it comes to women, sexual health problems can refer to
- Lack of sexual desire
- Inability to be sexually aroused
- Inability to achieve an orgasm
- Painful intercourse
There are many factors that could trigger these problems, such as
- Relationship problems
- Emotional distress
- Gynaecological problems
Some of the common gynaecological problems that affect women’s sexual health are
- Vaginal dryness
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Uterine fibroids
- Gynaecological cancer
- Interstitial cystitis
Endometriosis and some of the above mentioned diseases can also affect a woman’s reproductive health and cause problems with pregnancy. Exposure to STDs is another major reproductive health problem. STDs such as HIV, gonorrhoea and HPV are dangerous not only for the mother, but also affect the health of the baby. Reproductive health problems or women also include unwanted pregnancies, unsafe abortions and maternal death.
Being a victim of sexual violence affects both sexual and reproductive health. Sexual violence can be defined as a non-consensual sexual activity. While anyone can experience this, women have a higher risk of facing such violence than men. Sexual violence can cause a person to fear sex itself and in some cases can interfere with their ability to reproduce.
Though men’s interest in sex is often joked about, men too can face sexual health problems. This could be triggered by a physical or psychological condition. Erectile dysfunction and ejaculation disorders such as premature ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation are the two most common sexual health problems faced by men. Anxiety and depression along with illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure can also cause a loss of libido and sexual disinterest.
Men can also suffer from a low sperm count and low testosterone. In many cases, this can make a man infertile. Peyronie's disease and testicular cancer are other conditions that can affect a man’s sexual and reproductive health. Like women, men also need to protect themselves against STDs to ensure they remain sexually healthy.
Thankfully, most sexual and reproductive health problems can be treated and cured with a combination of medication and psychological counselling. Hence sexual and reproductive health problems should not be considered taboo but should be addressed as soon as possible.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.