Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rizwan KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi im shashidhar, 22 weight - 52 kg height 5'7' Ive a very very lean body, I eat a lot but can never gain weight, no muscle mass What should I do, and what type of doctor should I consult to? A dietician, nutritionist?
I am an engineering student and I m so seek and weak, though I am 22 years old and I m so thin. How I can improve my figure please show me a way.
My body stamina is very weak and also my brain memory is so weak please give me a tip to recover this problem.
As my weight is 55 but as per my age I should develop my body and weight for this what should I do. And what type of food I should take like rich in portions and carbohydrates for this give me the answer.
I am taking protein powder for body building. Does it have any harm on body? Please explain in detail. I am also facing problem in gaining weight. Please.
Hi Sir, My weight is 50 kg and height is 5.10 please help me sir when I eat food after some time I have to go to toilet I go toilet 3 times a day why sir and I do workout also please help.
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.