Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Riyaz Ahmed SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old. Suffering from bowel not clear. I drink 5-6 liter water daily. But always fell thirsty in my mouth. My urine test report is as below --- colour-watery Sediment- nill Transparency-clear SP cavity-1008 Amorphous deposit-nill Pus cell-0-1/hpf Epithelial cells-0-1/hpf RBC/casts/crystal-nill Others-mo (a few) Sugar/protein/phosphate-nill Reaction- acidic. ----- Please advise me.
Hii sir me exercise krta hu muj 3 saal phl herniya hua tha jise testis size me difference h right testis small nd left testis size normal but left testis me pain ho ta h or yh regular hota h night me ni hota h please koi suggestion btao Dr. sir best treatment.
Lybrate | Dr. Sheilly Kapoor speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn' t see any changes what should I do?
I am 25 years old female, I want to reduce length of my front teeth. Please let me know procedure, time period, how much its costs average. Please suggest me, actually I am going to marry soon.
My six years old daughter is suffering from light fever from yesterday, but also complaining about headache with fever, have done vomiting too once. What may be the reason? Please advise.
Some times I am having light headache. If I take saridon, I am not getting headache for 10 to 15 days.After 10 to 15 days again I feel light headache. Please guide me to get rid from headache.
I have difficulties in remembering anything, whatever I have read or learn I just forgotten as soon I finished reading it. Please tell me what is the problem. Thank you.
How to reduce crackling sound of legs when climbing stairs any supplements or change in food habits.
I am 29 years old married women. 3 month back I suffered frm ectopic pregnancy but after operation very thing was ok. But now from 10 days I am suffering from itching in my vagina. I am very disturb. Please help me out from this.
I have started mild pain in foot sole for some days. Also some moving pain sensation in hand & leg sometimes but not at a fix area. I smoke average 2 cigarette daily. I also have low immunity & gastric problems like gas, heaviness, indigestion etc. Frequently get fungal infection. please suggest what could be the reason & type of doctor I should consult. & Tests to be done initially? My age is 41.
Hi I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am facing sleeplessness since last 4 days. Is this due to pregnancy? If yes, is there any solution to this? I need to sleep properly at night as I am working and I don't get any time to sleep or rest during day time. Kindly suggest me what should I do to have sound sleep at night.
How to prevent early ejaculation. Is there any way to last it longer. Also the size of penis is small, could you suggest me if that can be increased.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
1. Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater the risks involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre-surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of lose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
2. Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
3. Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
4. Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
1. Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
2. Do not smoke or drink while recovering - Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
3. Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
4. Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
5. Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!