Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu ShethYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sinusitis from the last 10 years how can it be cured any medicine you would like to suggest?
When I playing a kabaddi game someone hit me on right ear. I heard buzzing sound for an half hour and then my right ear gets blocked but no pain, no blood. Now I checked that little bit air coming out from the ear. Still I feel ear blockage and I can't catch some words.
Hi. I have a sinus problem. For past 5 Years. Early stages problem use to happen Once in a week. Now everyday i'm suffering. So what can I do.
Daily I have to talk and listen to my clients at my office. I use my voice a lot. But at the end of the day I feel pain in my throat. I hydrate throughout the day. Pls tell me what to do to improve my voice box and not to pain. I don't want to take medicine. Visited Dr. many times but didn't see much improvement. Thanks.
I am 22 year old and suffering from throat problem like a heavy and hoarse voice due to which I feel criticize to talk with my teacher ,friends ,and anyone stranger and always being disappointed due to it so suggest me something about it to get rid from this problem please.
I'm a 16 years old male. I know I don't have asthma, but whenever I run or move quickly or sprint for like 10 metres, I always end up either breathing heavily with chest pain (tightening) or vomiting. Even my throat starts hurting whenever I breathe in. Its feels very cold. Im in the school team for sports and I risk losing my place in the team if this continues. Any suggestions as to what it is? I sometimes also feel dizzy. But mostly completely exhausted. Even exercising for 5 mins gets me in that state.
I had tonsillitis from the past years and still it troubles me a lot. I can't even swallow my saliva properly. Pliz help!
I have the problem of some fluid leaking from my left ear for more than 15 yrs. Ent specialist di agonized that there is hole on drum of the ear and surgery is required. Please advise.
I have no wax in my ears and I have slight pain and tingling in my ears. When I shake my head l feel high tingling in both my ears. Any solution please.
My mother is snoring when she is sleeping in night and she is not aware of the sounds she is making loud sounds are made by her is this a disease or is there any solution for this to avoid making sounds.
Sir I am feeling pain in middle of throat and neck. I consult Ent he say that small node is developed, he say it develop due to allergy and he give me one antibiotic azithromycin 250 and one loratadin & Ambroxol hydrochloride tab, sir is it any sign of throat or other cancer. Please advice me that what I will do.?
I am having a listening problem in winter season only and also my eyes got red when I wash my face. Please help me.
She has a problem of tonsils and it is much more that she can't even drink water. It pains her too much. She is taking treatment but doc said it will be finished by taking tablets. This problem is more than 2 3 yrs. Pls advice me.
I am 23 years male suffering from allergy (cold), I will catch cold when ever there is weather change and I will relieve after 2 days. Is there any treatment for that?
Im just suffering from typhoid from last month. I took medicine. And injections. I'm getting fever in the night's and coming hot air from my mouth .and nose. I'm not taking medicine right now.
My husband suffering from throat infection, general weakness and slight fever, when he consult doctor, advise some blood test, all tests are normal except eosinophil count (660), what is his condition and suggest some food items to reduce eosinophil count.
I am gaining much weight even I do not eat out side or high celery food and it caused me snoring problem.
My father is 84 years old and having multiple disease conditions: He suffers from severe anxiety. He gets tensed in very simple incidents of life and thinks a lot about all simple incidents which we in general do not give much attention to. He also suffers from hypertension. Severe hearing loss with damage of tympanic membrane and infection in one ear. Severe spondylitis with disc degeneration and nerve compression with back pain from the same. Painful leg due to sciatica. Blind from glaucoma in right eye and age related macular degeneration in the left eye. Tendency of prostate enlargement, and pain and burning with urination at least twice a year. He also suffers from GI ailments like gas, indigestion, and very soft stools every now and then. Due to his frail and weak physic, we mostly try to avoid any allopathy medications sans emergency situations. For a long period of time, he is taking essentia area once a day and viscum pentarkan once a day. For the last few weeks he is also taking alfalfa tonic. Presently, his blood pressure is mostly normal or very little above normal. I would like to know what should be my approach to his treatment? What medicine regimen should he follow? I would also like to know if there is any medications that can arrest the progression of age related macular degeneration. And if there is any medication to arrest his hearing loss. He seems to get disturbed mostly by the fact that he is gradually losing his vision and listening ability. Thanks
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.