Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ritu Shah

Physiotherapist, Mumbai

Dr. Ritu Shah Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Ritu Shah
Dr. Ritu Shah is one of the best Physiotherapists in Mumbai, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Ritu Shah Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Ritu Shah and consult privately on

Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ritu Shah Clinic

Ankur, T.P.S Road,orivali East, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ritu Shah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Am suffering from the sickness of hair fall and I can't joined with my friends. I feel too shy with this ball head so please provide a better solution for permanent cure.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear lybrate user, you may take coconut water for one month. Apply amla oil and coconut oil mixed in equal qty. Twice a week. Keep it for two hours and wash your hair.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sciatica problem from 8 months please tell me homeopathy, i am now taking colocynth 200 and magnesia forx 6x.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopatgic medicines 1. Rhus tox 200 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week 2. Hypericum 200 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a hard engineering job. I am feel having low back pain from last 2 weeks. please help me.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
It appears that your job requirements is of long standing. This may be the cause of your back problem. Do hot fermentation and apply pirox gel locally. Hard plinth bed is must.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have joint pain since last 5 years of my job and I have doing this job for 20years. I have pain in back and leg.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear lybrate user, Go for check of Uric acid first and call back privately with the reports. There are so many causes of joint oain, your eating habits,pain in small joints or big joints so that homeo treatment can be given.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is suffering from joint pains. She has pain both in her legs. She is 42 years old. She's been through this since 5 years. She does not have any other health issues. She used homeopathic medicine for 6 months but no positive results have been obtained. Please suggest a treatment so that she could be fine. Thank you.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear lybrate user, there are so many causes of joint pain. Let me know first the name of the homeo medicine which she is taking since last six months. Stop that medicine
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have backbone problem. I am working more with seat due which my back pain increases day to day. Please sir give me argent advised. Thank u.

Physiotherapist, Dhanbad
Lybrate-user, go to exercise like, lay out of bed kneck or hand down the surface both hand or head than head up to upper front more than five time than one lying in surface one hand at the state hipe, head lift more than five time first left side than right hand side both exercise five time one week, also advise very good remedy hypericum 200 two time 4 drops every day
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 35 years old male, I had a fall from height and injured my neck ten years back and it is still paining feeling stiffness. Please suggest medication.

BHMS, DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Mohali
Hi. U can take Hypericum 1M three doses one hourly one day followed by arnica 200 three times a day. Please report after two weeks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from bones fever last 1 week and also weakness. And my leg pain so critical what I do please help me.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take acupressure therapy and take biochemic ferrum phos 200x +mag phos 200x, 4 tab each thrice a day wirh warm water and take it 5 days
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is a lot of pain in my legs for last 2 days. Its like that my nervous are swallowing in my legs. please tell me medicine for it.

Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Hi, you no need to take any medicine, elevate your both legs 45degree with pillow support for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening continues for one month with this you do calf muscle stretching and ankle toe movement and please take a help of physiotherapist, I think you will be fine, bye.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother has many problems to her like asthma, ankle pains and cough can I get an best and easy suggestions from you.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
take tab. asthalin-2 once a day for asthma. tab. dolo 500 mg sos for pain. syp. brozedax 10 ml twice a day for cough. avoid cold things. take medicines for 5 days. if symptoms persist do tests cbc. chest x-ray. and consult again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my right hand, during going to sleep and when arising it gives me severe pain at right hand starting from shoulder to finger, and I can' t lift more than 2/3 kg.

General Physician, Cuttack
Take one capsule of polybion daily for few days. If you have any associated neck pain, you have to exclude cervical spondylitis after taking plain X ray cervical spine after. Consulting orthopedic specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello can anyone tell. Is it possible sciatica pain go into upper back on a specific area. I heard sciatica pain can go into upper back throw nerve. Or is dis posture issue. Help.Please tell.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
It could be of both do take ift and laser therapy for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from neuro physiotherapist apply hot water fomentation thrice a day for 7 days regularly do revert for further assistance best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am am 23 year old and I am suffering from pain in my right hand above the elbow when I lift havy weight it was started fron last 6 month I think it hapoend due to stretch during gym.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Apply prasarini oil or pranacharya restopain oil on your affected part and give hot fomentation twice a day. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take maha yograj guggul 1-1 after lunch and dinner. Avoid fermented food. Spicy food. Junk food. Eat green vegetables. Fuits. Drink minimum 7-8 glass of water everyday. Sleep for 7 hrs minimum. Do pranayama early morning. And do exercises.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M having lower back pain from past 3 days. Pls help me to get rid from this pain.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
1. Start with Physiotherapy treatment. 2. Learn spinal exercises. 3. Use lumber spine belt. 4. Don't sit on floor. 5. Take calcium, vitamin D 3 and Methylcobalmine. 6. Don't lift heavy things. 7. Don't drive for long time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a severe pain in my back on right hand side from last 20 Days. Whats the reason behind that?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is a pain at Right side Hip. I scan my stomach and notice that there is a stone in right kidney measuring 4 mm. What to do now. Please Help me sir.

M.D.(AM), B.A.M.S.(PB)
General Physician,
Although scanning stomach & stone in right kidney does not have any relevance ,, but if you are having stone ,, tke plenty of water daily, avoid rice ,tomato ..take kulath dall along with herbal treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old. I am suffering from severe pain in right hand fingers except thumb and little finger. With the 3 fingers I could not attend for any work. And their shape emerging curved day by day instead of straight. Besides I am suffering from diabetes, bp, thyroid, spondylitis in 2 shoulders. Your valuable advice in this regard is highly solicited.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Massage with your thumbs from the mid points of the shoulder blades on both sides towards the lower back of your head up to lower level of the ears. Use oil or water for massage. Rotate your head clockwise and anticlockwise, forward and down, left and right a few times. Do for 5 to 10 times morning and evening. Give pressure the dipping point on the portion between the thumb and the index finger on the back of the palm. Press and release for 15 times where the pain is more. This will solve the problem. Further do some wrist rotation exercise. Consult after 5 days. For further guidance and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am 39 year old having height 5.8 inch weight 95 kg having pain in my both ankles kindly suggest medicine. Is their is any medicine for fat burning at stomach area?

General Physician, Cuttack
Go for regular jogging.Avoid high calorie fast food,aerated drinks.for your ankle pain take pain killer like paracetamol and apply crepe bandage
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my right knee. If the pain exceeds it leads to swelling of my foot. And in a day or so. My entire right side starts paining including my shoulder and back. I have been in to sports for long but now am unable to squat or walk. Please help.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You have issues with right knee pain and other associated joint pains as well. I will advise you certain tests keeping your age and symptoms in mind. Get these tests done from a good lab and preferably empty stomach, - cbc, esr, crp, serum electrolytes, serum vitamin d and thyroid profile. Please feel to contact me once again with all test reports so that I can discuss further and take your case forwards. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed