Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu JayantYour feedback matters!
Recently I had unprotected oral with a man. He tried to penetrate me unprotected and it went in about half an inch and probably not past the sphincter for about 1 second before I left as I felt disgusted. I soon got a cough and blocked nose which have been almost gone due to medication. Yesterday I found a swollen lymph gland on the right of my neck and left armpit. Today I feel slightly giddy but not much. Is hiv testing warranted or could the glands swelling be due to the cough.
Benign tumors are noncancerous growths in the body. These are not at all like cancerous tumors; they do not spread (metastasize) to different parts of the body. Benign tumors can form in any part of the body. In case you find a lump or a mass in your body that can be felt, all things considered, you may immediately expect it to be cancerous. For example, women who discover lumps in their breasts during self-examinations are frequently frightened. In any case, most breast growths are benign and not dangerous at all. Actually, numerous lumps and growths all through the body are not dangerous.
For benign tumors, homeopathy is considered as the most secure, highly responsive and less costly type of treatment against all other treatments and it is used by a large number of individuals around the world. The medicines that homeopathy uses are made after taking the patient’s entire history and body type in mind. It eliminates the disease or condition from its roots. There are a few medications that are accessible in homeopathy to treat these benign tumors. They are as follows:
- Calcarea Carb: By and large, the person requiring Calcarea Carb is obese. Different established characteristics and behaviors of that person should be checked before its use. The first among these is the inclination to sweat a lot on the head. The second is his/her reaction to chilly air. Last comes the unique requests in dietary patterns like a desire for boiled eggs and citric things like lime.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is a similarly capable prescription like Calcarea Carb. However, which medicine will suit which person relies on his or her constitution. Much the same as Calcarea Carb, Sulfur has exceptional protected symptoms that a person should have in order to take it. People requiring sulfur feel outrageously hot sensations in their body. The warmth might be felt more in the palms, soles and on the head. For the most part, the skin remains dry and looks filthy.
- Belladonna: Homeopathic medication Belladonna is valuable when Lipoma is difficult. The agony may intensify on touching the irregularity. Here, Belladonna will help in giving alleviation from agony, furthermore dissolving the Lipoma.
- Thuja: Thuja is a homeopathic medicine that is of great help in treating benign development anyplace in the body. Thuja has an intense capacity to scatter the fatty accumulations in the body. In case a man with these tumors has high cholesterol levels, the utilization of homeopathic medication Thuja is exceptionally advantageous.
The exact reason for a benign tumor is not known. It takes birth when cells in the body start re-generating at an irregular rate. Therefore, homeopathy can help get rid of the same through effective means.
Hi I am 18 year old, doing UG in zoology 2nd year. I've been gaining weight of about 10+ KGS in a a year, for the past 3 months I didn't have my periods, I checked with the gynecologist. There is no thyroid problems, with an ultrasound, it said I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). The left ovary has cysts of size 6-7 mm (vol 15. 01 cc) num of cysts (9-10) The right ovary 5-6 mm (vol 21. 47 cc) Num of cysts (7-8) After seeing this report, I have been given the tablets to be followed for 6 months (glyciphage 850) Doctor said I should reduce my weight, to get periods. How to reduce my weight? Still now I didn't have my periods? What should I do? Is there anything serious about this? What is the cause for PCOS? Can it be cured? Is there any thing to worry about with this? Please give me some idea about this! Thanks
We had sex after 2days of periods, I want to know that is this leads to pregnancy, it hand 5 days back.
I have gone through laparoscopic surgery right fallopian tube has been removed. 2 years back now m trying to get pregnant and my period cycle is quite regular so just want to know how much it will take to get pregnant.
Eating disorders can be defined as conditions that influence your eating behaviour significantly and which may give rise to serious health issues. Eating disorders are associated with behaviours like compulsively counting calories, puking after meals, living on a rigid diet etc. which often leads to a feeling of self-loathing and obsessive thoughts about food and weight.
Here are the three most common eating disorders and the symptoms by which they can be identified.
1. Anorexia nervosa - This disorder is considered to be a mortally dangerous condition in which the body weight reduces drastically. An individual is terrified about gaining weight and can take extreme steps to maintain their weight and shape, often leading to starvation, vomiting and many other health problems.
Common symptoms include:
-Reducing the amount of food to be consumed to cut down the calories
-Exercising beyond capacity to burn calories
-Recurrently monitoring your shape, weight and appearance
-Avoiding social gatherings where you will be offered food
-Irregular menstrual cycles in women
-Erectile dysfunction in men
2. Bulimia nervosa - Mostly observed among people in their mid-teens, Bulimia nervosa is a serious type of eating disorder associated with episodes of bingeing and purging with the individual being unable to regulate their eating habits. Moreover, the person suffering from this disease often feels guilty and horror-struck about weight gain and forces himself/herself to vomit.
Normally, people suffering from this condition exhibit the following habits:
-Use of laxatives or throw up forcibly to get rid of calories
-Feeling exhausted and guilty
-Experiencing irregularity in their menstrual cycles
-The inability to maintain normal weight, in spite of trying to eliminate calories
3. Binge-eating disorder - This disorder is characterised by overeating, eating even when you don't feel hungry and continuing to eat even after feeling full. People suffering from this disorder cultivate a feeling of guilt inside them for overeating but do not try to nullify its effect by vomiting or exercising intensely. Some of the most prominent symptoms of this disorder include:
-Eating alone to hide the embarrassment caused due to overeating
-Eating quicker than normal people
-Binge eating at minimum one instance every week