Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu JainYour feedback matters!
I had 8 miscariages in a row.Every time 5.5weeks done.Iam very frustrating now and i hate my self.After 6years old marriage ihave no baby.Plz tell me can i become mom or not.Plz tell me i am middle class family,i can't afford expensive treatment.
Hello doctor, I'm 28 years old, I got married 6 months we planning for a baby for past 6 months but we couldn't. No problem with my wife. I have done my semen analysis. Volume 1.5m, PH 8.0, count 3M, mortality 10%, 5%,5%,80%, normal 50%, abnormal 50%, fructose +ve. Please tell me if I have any problem. Wat should I do further.
My gf has blue veins in her breasts nd her areola is getting bigger. She got over with her normal periods wich lasted for 5 days. It was 70% of the usual bleeding she has. We did home pregnancy test 2 times in a weeks interval. 1 was on 3rd May nd 2nd was on 11th May, both wdr negative. So its unlikely that she might be pregnant. So what could be the reason for the blue veins nd big areola and why? Please help.
Hi, I got married last year. We will try for pregnancy. But every month we are disappointed. Before last 3 months my husband consult a gynaecologist. She test my husband sperm count. She told it's low. She references some medicine it's name "Clonq-50" mg.she told to taken a half tablet in every night after meals. We are doing what she has told. But after using medicine no result appearance. We are feeling so duration. What happen doing like this. What we do for our pregnancy. Please suggested me.
I am married since March 2017. My semen report is normal. But my wife is not pregnant in three months .my wife period date is on 13 june Suggest me.
I am married and 17 months passed. And now planing for baby. I get erection and sometimes it's not hard. What could be the reason and am facing this issue from past few days.
I have periods after sex. And have pregnancy test at home with negative report before periods. Is dere any fear of being pregnant. Please tell?
I'm single girl not married sometimes I'm alone then I'm doing something with my virgina I'm asking to you it's okk a not okk for future pls.
Can I be pregnant if I had 5 motnhs normal periods? the area aorund naval is hard, I can feel the muscles tight there. But I dont have any pregnancy symptom. I have gained little belly fat. I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. I did ultrasound when I thought I was 2 months pregnant. It was normal, no pregnancy. Is it pscychological? or any chance of pregnancy?
When will ladies gets periods after delivered a baby? From when sex can start after delivered a baby?
My daughter 21 yrs, weight 90 kg, height 5'5" is having pcos. She hv irregular periods. Some times heavy flow.
I am 21 years old female and from past three months. I have been getting a slight pain in the lower right side abdomen it pains for like 10-15 mins and goes away. No vomit or nausea or anything of that sort only that pain. It comes once in a month kind or two weeks once only n goes off in 10 mins. My periods are regular. What could be the case?
Now these days Laparoscopic surgery is commonly performed. Traditional surgeries / open abdominal surgeries are decreasing in number due to few inherent advantages of laparoscopic surgery over traditional / open abdominal surgeries:
- Smaller incisions: During open abdominal surgery, the usual length of incisions vary from 3 cm upto 18 cm, depending on the indication of surgery. Incisions given for laparoscopic surgery are small (usually 0.5 cm – 1.5cm).
- Lesser pain: After surgery, in post-operative period pain is minimal due to small incision size.
- Early Recovery: Lesser pain after surgery fastens the recovery process and faster return to everyday living.
- Lesser Pain Medication: Reduced pain after surgery amount to lesser medication for pain after surgery.
- Shorter hospital stays: Because of early ambulation and faster recovery average hospital stay remains 1 to 2 days for laparoscopic surgery (versus 5 to 7 days for open surgery).
- Lesser wound infection and hernia formation: Smaller incisions decrease the risk of wound infection and chances of hernia formation.
- Cosmetically acceptable: Smaller incisions result in less scarring and hence cosmetically acceptable scars.
- Reduced chances of Infections: There is reduced exposure of internal organs to possible external contaminants which reduces the risk of acquiring infections.
- Reduced hemorrhaging: The amount of blood loss is lesser during laparoscopic surgeries which reduces the chance of needing a blood transfusion.
- Less metabolic derangements: Medical literature supports the fact that there are lesser metabolic derangements after laparoscopic surgery compared to open abdominal surgery.
- Better postoperative pulmonary function: Pulmonary functions i.e. capacity to breath in and out is least affected after laparoscopic surgery which help in faster recovery from the procedure.
Hi, i had sex with my hubby on sat night and yesterday night I ate unwanted 72 .so when my periods will come can you help me.
I have a pcod issue can you just suggest me what precautions should I take and what are my dos and do nots pls help me reduce my weight.
I have excessive milk in breast. Sometimes its so much that it makes my clothes wet. How to control it?
Wt is the treatment for PCOD problem how can I get solution from this problem, my periods or irregular I get 2 to 6 months gap between cycle because of PCOD how can I Regulus it. Please give me solution, my age 25, wight 75, unmarried, I have this problem from past 8 years.
Technology is opening doors to innovation in patient care and rehabilitation, ranging from robotics to social media and beyond.
Patients who have suffered trauma, strokes, spinal cord injuries, hip fractures or neurological disorders, the key to a quicker recovery lies in technology and skilled physical therapists,
The new technique, details of which are reported in the journal of neurotrauma, is believed to represent the first time patients have regained voluntary leg movement without the need for invasive treatments such as surgery.
Instead, scientists utilized electrical stimulation therapy and physical rehabilitation exercises to treat patients.
"the potential to offer a life-changing therapy to patients without requiring surgery would be a major advance; it could greatly expand the number of individuals who might benefit from spinal stimulation"
Stimulation was elicited by a device called an epidural stimulator, which needed to be surgically implanted into the patient's spinal cord.
An ongoing computer science PHD with the school of computing and information engineering at the university of ulster, Coleraine, investigating how the principles of computer & video game design can be effectively applied to upper-limb stroke rehabilitation.
Rehabilitating finer movements such as reach, grasp, manipulation and release of objects. The advantage of using this technology is that real objects of different shape, size and weight can be used, with the potential of rehabilitating meaningful and transferable skills. The games work with a standard PC and webcam and so are very low-cost and potentially suitable for home use. The games are currently in early stages.