Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritu Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu JainYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs I have pcod problem and bad acidity problem and my weight is 65 I want to reduce it wht can I do?
Hello, I am 26 years old. My period date was 2/7/2017. But still now I have not get my period. My period cycle is 35 days. 2 days I saw small amount of milky discharge, and my nipple was slightly painful. I had done home pregnancy test 4 days after missing my periods. But result was negative. I am worried about this. I do not understand am I pregnant or its period symptoms? please help me. Can I intercourse at this time?
I am 24 years old Female suffering from hairfall problem. I have polycystic ovarian disease and gas trouble. I have consulted doctor 2 years back. He has suggested me to avoid oil food, masalas,sweets. Although I am maintain my diet, I have used everything natural like herbal oils, castor oil ,the problem (HAIRFALL) repeats.
The previous month she took an ipill and the period was only for 3 days. The 4th day we did sex and in between 2 hours she took an ipill. After 5 days ahe got bleeding for 2-3 days and after 36 days she got normal period. Can she be pregnant now? Should she do urine pregnancy test? And will the test be reliable if done tomorrow morning?
I'm 32 years old I did my blood test on 25th April'16 n my hcg level was 200 n den on 27th it was 334.4. I did a ultrasound on 10 may the reports are showing I'm less den 5 weeks pregnant my last period was on 18th march'16, is this normal?
I just want to ask that can I have sex with my wife while she is pregnant in starting months. Is there anything to worry about.
How many days can we do sex for pregnancy after periods nd which day s best for pregnancy please suggest me my periods tym in 28 days but now my tym 26 is ths any problem or nt nd nw do not knw which day s ovulation tym.
Hi doc I'm 17 years old nd of 4.5 months pregnant advice me how to take care and pls help me how to do gender test at home?
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.