Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu JainYour feedback matters!
What is the perfect age for a girl to go for sex, also if sex is done during her periods what will happen, any risk of pregnancy.
Madam/sir, I have married. I was completed 1 1/2 year but I have no kids. My wife is regularly get the irregular periods. Every month 10 or 15 days late and last month two months late periods. I am waiting to kids please help us.
Hi Dr. I had protected sex with a sex worker almost 40 min. After 8 days I had mild fever & swollen lymph within my jaw. The mild fever persisted almost 8 days but swollen lymph persisted only a day after few days I had swollen lymph again & gone in a day. I had sore throats after few days which also remained a day. I suffered mouth ulcer few days later. I had these symptoms but not altogether, They came & went one after another for almost one month. I'm very much worried & can't do anything almost 3 months. I yet not tested hiv. I'm a student & had a sex with sex worker for the first time. Now I'm regretting what I've done. Please remove my anxiety please. Thanks very much in advance.
Now I am seven week pregnant. And from last 2 to 3 days. I have urine infection. Can you suggest what'll I do.
1. Starfruit can help an individual lose weight.
The high fiber and water content, low calories, and significant carbohydrate composition make starfruit ideal for helping people lose weight. They will fill you up and keep you healthy, which will reduce your urge to overeat.
2. Starfruit helps support the digestive system.
Starfruit possesses a considerable amount of fiber. Fiber stimulates peristaltic motion and increased secretion of gastric juices, which eases digestion, prevents conditions like constipation, and protects the body from more severe conditions like colorectal cancer. One cup of starfruit contains 4 grams of dietary fiber.
3. Starfruit may not spike your blood sugar compared to other foods.
The glycemic index (GI) ranks food and drinks based on their blood sugar increase potential. Foods high on the glycemic index like white rice and white bread will break down quickly and cause blood sugar and insulin level spikes after meals, which is followed by rapidly dropping blood sugar levels. Starfruit is more slowly absorbed into the bloodstream, which prevents sugar crashes, sugar cravings, and mood swings.
4. Starfruit can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Starfruit is loaded with potassium and a low content of sodium. They are well known because of its high potassium content. One cup of starfruit contains a whopping 176 milligrams of potassium, compared to just 2.6 milligrams of sodium. This helps the blood vessels relax and maintains proper blood pressure.
5. Starfruit can help individuals fight infections.
One cup of starfruit contains 76 percent of the vitamin C daily requirements per cup. Vitamin C is a potent natural water-soluble antioxidant that helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
6. Starfruit is excellent for keeping your hair vibrant and healthy looking.
Adequate vitamin C intake does not only improve the immune system but can also create and maintain collagen, an essential protein found in hair and skin. Also, starfruit contains vitamin A to keep the hair moisturized through increased sebum production.
7. Starfruit can help individuals sleep better.
Starfruit has been known to help an individual sleep with its high content of magnesium, which is a mineral that is directly linked to improving the quality, duration, and tranquility of sleep. Starfruit also helps regulate the metabolism, to help reduce sleep disorders and the occurrence of insomnia.
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive systems and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 25 weeks pregnant I took scan they told me that single loop of cord is seen around fetal neck forming complete loop and cephalic presentation is seen.
Some basic components for good sleep
1. Regular physical exercise (preferably not in evening's)
2. Minimise daytime napping
3. Avoid fluid intake or heavy meals just before going to bed
4. Avoid caffeine intake (tea, coffee, cola drinks) before sleeping hours.
5. Avoid regular use of alcohol (especially avoid alcohol as hypnotic for promoting sleep)
6. Avoid reading or watching television in bed.
7. Sleep in dark, quiet and comfortable environment.
8. Regularize time for going to sleep and waking up.
9. Try relaxation exercise.
I have 6 months child. I got nominal menstrual period 2 months ago and full as usual cycle one month back. This time my period missed by 7 days I immediately checked through pregnancy detection strip and it was negative but my period is still missing even after seven day. Today I again checked through strip. It is showing a thin visible line only and not a full line like my previous pregnancy of child. Is there a possibility of pregnancy positive? If it is positive, what medication or tablets should I have to avoid this pregnancy. I am normal built 30 years house wife. Regards.
I had a sex tonight but I have doubt to get pregnant. My partner also hv doubt. For my periods 13 days left. please suggest me what should I do. I don't want to use i'pill. Is there any method. Kiya khata khata khane se pregnant hone ki sambhavna kom ho jayegi.
Human beings are designed to relish contact and interaction with one another. After all, it is what makes us different from quite a few members of the animal kingdom. Having said that, sometimes, separation between people is a fact of life and it does have an impact on the lives of the people who get separated.
One of the interesting things about separation is when it occurs between couples is not only a feeling of sadness, but also a feeling of insecurity. It is to be kept in mind that the entire process of adjusting is not only one that is to be gone through by the couple, but also by their children. While it can prompt children to become independent and not overly reliant on their parents’ love, separation can also lead to a deficit or inadequate love being provided to them in the years that they are in the greatest need of it. This is quite an unfortunate aspect of separation.
There are a range of feelings which a person is likely to feel when separation occurs and there is a lot to be done by the way of working through these emotions. The mix can include resentment, disappointment, as well as a longing for the partner, even for quite some time after the divorce has taken place. In a number of cases, the most tormenting phase of separation is the time leading up to separation and the few days following it. Facing legal challenges, letting friends and family know about their decision and undergoing the entire role change leaves the couple as well as their children fatigued.
It may be ironic, but the fact of the matter remains that a person is not always rational after a divorce. Whimsically, it can be said that a separation of a marital bond does often affect the person’s ability of separation of rationality from irrationality!
While life as a single mother is quite tough, it is intriguing that women are the ones who initiate divorce twice as often as men do! After a divorce takes place, women are the custodians of the children they had in 90% of the cases; so it is true that women do have a high level of concern for their children. Often people in a separation emotionally act the same way children do when separated from their parents. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I got married in Dec 2014. We are having unprotected sex since Feb 2015 and I am not pregnant yet. I am 24 and my husband is 27. Could you please give any advise on any medical tests to be done to know the status of our reproductive health? Thanks in advance.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil -- what we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an Italian, a Spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
Vitamin C helps stabilize hormone properties and bell peppers also promote healthy blood sugar levels that can reduce hot flashes.
Strawberries are high in phytoestrogens and vitamin C which helps keep hormone levels balanced and hot flashes at bay.
Prime Rose capsules also help reduce hot flashes.
If pregnancy test is negative in three times in 5 days interval then what is the chances of pregnancy?
Patient is confused after taking conflicting opinion from eye department regarding squint surgery (bhengapan) of his little son at aiims and private hospitals in delhi.
He takes consult online, gets reply from us in patna and is properly guided about the treatment. Trust experience of 34 yrs.
Consult online/book physical appointment/take a second opinion/get compete details of doctor on www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app
Doctor (arjun kumar singh) has done 50000 eye surgeries and 10000 phaco surgeries for cataract and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do so in eastern india.
I am married and it's 2 years passed I had pregnancy 2 times and I had abortion when I had check up nd test the reports were normal. During pregnancy I was travelling. Does this was the reason for my abortion if yes please suggest some cautions to prevent it next time.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.