Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu JainYour feedback matters!
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.
Hello sir, I have a sister 18 years old who is suffering from stomach ache fro past a month. She was taken to clinic, scanned but there was nothing wrong. Please advice, she also has white discharges.
Recently for the first time experienced breast milk she has been undergone family planning surgery at the age of 28 years has 2 children. Recently had a breast infection with pus formation. And have taken antibiotics for same. Now she's concerned about the unusual breast milk for the first time is it common or to be taken to Dr? Please answer.
Sir, my friend (girl) period has started from last night and she is suffering from faint, she took one medicine then her period stopped again. If she doesn't take medicine she suffered so much whereas if she take medicine her period will stop again please advise us as soon as possible Thanks.
What should be the hemoglobin level during pregnancy? Could you please tell me also how to improve that so that normal delivery get happen.
Hi I just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last week! I took ipill within 24 hours of the intercourse. But now I am having headache and lower abdominal ache. Please tell ,Are these the side effects of the ipill? And my regular periods occur on 10 every month. So Will my periods will occur soon this time? Thank You.
Hello dear sir & man Mujhe pocd ki problem h Mene lagi treatmemt b karaya pr Mujhe proper koi fayda nhi hua Dwaye khati hu to thik h nhi to whi problem period time Pr nhi ata Meri shadi ko 1.5 year ho gya h Abhi to baby nhi h desi Dwaye b kr aye Pr whi hota h period nhi ata time Pr Abhi 20 days upr ho gye h Mene pregnancy test ki negative aaye m.Kiya kru kuch advice do Kiya m is harmons disturb m or pocd m conceive kr paungi mere husband ki b report nil aye h unke b treatment chal rha h desi Kiya Wo thik :-O jayenge hm Dono baby conceive kr lenge.
Uterine fibroid of 18 mm seen in pelvic ultrasound in 8 weeks of pregnancy. What may be the effect of this fibroids in my pregnancy?
Hi doctors, I am 29 year old and my wife is 27 years old we have two children's one is 3.5 years old girl and second is 2 months boy please doctors give me any best suggestion, Should we go for cooper t or something else for not to have more child ?
My period date was 26 of april but I had unprotected sex with my partner on 21 april. After 1 hr I took unwanted 72. I haven't got my periods yet. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Hi doctor, I am pregnant of 2 and half months, my husband want to sex we have anal sex is it save to my pregnancy.
My girlfriend has 35-40 days period circle. Her last period date was 3feb to 6 feb. We had sex on 7th. Feb several times without protection. She took an unwanted 72 after 40 hours. Now today on 15 Feb she has having slightly period. Is it the side effects of the medicine? Or pregnancy to worry?
Height: Weight: लम्बाई, वजन
Why are you seeing the doctor today? (Body part)
आप आज क्यों डॉक्टर से राय चाह रहें हैं? क्या कारण हैं जिहोने आपको डॉक्टर से मिलने को मजबूर कर दिया? किस जगह कृपया सही जगह बताएं
Has the pain/problem worsened recently? No Yes, how recently?
क्या आपका दर्द या परेशानी हाल में बढ़ गयी है ? अगर हाँ तो कब से?
How long has the pain/problem been present?
आपको यह परेशानी कब से है?
Quality of the pain: Sharp Burning Dull Aching
दर्द कैसा है – एक दम तेज कुछ देर के लिए ?
हल्का हल्का लगातार ?
मीठा मीठा ?
What started the pain/problem?
दर्द या परेशानी कैसे शुरू हुई?
How severe is the pain at the location described above?
No Pain Mild Moderate Severe
कितना दर्द है अगर आप १० बहुत ज्यादा और ० कोई दर्द को नहीं देते हैं? या थोडा , थोडा ज्यादा या बहुत ज्यादा
What makes the pain/problem better? What makes the pain/problem worse?
दर्द में आराम कैसे मिलता है – दर्द कैसे बढ़ जाता है या क्या करने से दर्द में आराम होता है और क्या करने से खराब
Is the pain (check all that apply): Continuous Activity Related Night Pain Unpredictable क्या दर्द -
काम करने पर
या जब चाहें तब हो जाता है
What ever treatments have you tried?
Physical Therapy/Exercise TENS unit Narcotic medications Cass/boot Massage/Ultrasound Traction Anti-Inflammatories Orthotics Manipulation Surgery Steroid injections Braces
आपने क्या क्या इलाज करे हैं अब तक
१) कसरत – फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट
४) जूते वगैरह
६ ) कोई जर्रा
७) कोई ऑपरेशन
Are you right hand or left ?
आप कौन सा हाथ ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करते हैं
Previous physicians seen for this problem
आप इससे पहले किसी डॉक्टर से मिलें हैं
X-Rays and Tests for this problem: CT, MRI
X – रे और कोई जांच
I am female 27 years of age. Missed my last month period. Tested negative for Pregnancy. Getting bright red color spotting for alternate days for hour or two. Approaching my next cycle. Suggest what should be my next steps.
Madam/Sir, In the pregnancy period what type of food is necessary? Because my pregnancy continuing in four months. So what type vitamin require for me?
Men in one study gave women?s breasts a score of 8.5 out of 10 which was the highest score in the set. So this proves once again that boobs are a woman?s primary sexual at-tractors for men.