Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh Kumar.J.GondYour feedback matters!
My skin is try please give me some solution of hone remedy N to smotthen my hairs some suggest me some home remedy.
Hii am priya. I am married. After that my weigh is increase my age 29 years. My weight 63 kgs how to loss my weight.
I am 40 years old, please suggest if should go for a permanent implant or any other options, i met with an accident and lost 5 teeth above and 5 below
Diabetes is often referred to as diabetes mellitus by physicians, which is used for describing a group of metabolic-related diseases. Diabetic patients have high blood sugar (blood glucose) in the blood, the cause of which might be either the inadequate production of insulin or because the body is unable to use the insulin properly. Diabetes might also be a result of the combination of both.
There are three types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes which was formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes due to the fact that the symptoms are typically diagnosed in young children and children in their teens. Approximately 10%diabetic patients are Type 1 diabetic where the body is unable to produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes was also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes or adult onset diabetes, as it occurs mostly in adults. Approximately 90%diabetic patients worldwide are Type 2 diabetes, which occurs because the body is unable to produce the required amount of insulin for proper functioning. Overweight and obese people suffering from central obesity or abdominal obesity are more at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes than people who have a healthy body weight, as obesity forces the release of chemicals which may destabilize the cardiovascular and metabolic systems of the body. The risks of developing Type 2 diabetes also increases as one grows older.
- Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes, which mainly affects pregnant women who have high glucose levels in their blood. The bodies of these women are unable to produce the required amount of insulin to transport all the glucose to their cells leading to the progressive increase of glucose. Studies have revealed that women who have animal fat and cholesterol-rich diet before pregnancy are at more risk of developing this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes include excessive thirst, dehydration, increased urination and hunger. Symptoms may also include fatigue, skin problems, slow healing wounds, blurred vision and tingling in the feet.
- Patients who are afflicted with Type 1 diabetes will have to take insulin injections for life. Proper blood glucose levels have to be maintained throughout by following a strict diet and regular blood tests need to be carried out.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes need to keep their weight in check. They are generally treated with tablets, but sometimes insulin injections are recommended. These diabetic patients need to follow a healthy diet strictly, exercise regularly and keep monitoring their blood glucose levels. Another option for obese people to reduce symptoms is Bariatric surgery.
- While gestational diabetes can be controlled with proper diet and regular exercise, there are 10 - 20%of diabetics who will need medications to control blood-glucose. Undiagnosed and untreated gestational diabetes raises the risks of complications during childbirth and may result in a baby who is bigger than he / she should be.
Acute complications of diabetes may include hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia while chronic complications may include diseases of the blood vessels which could damage the eyes, nerves, kidneys and the heart. If you think you have symptoms which suggest diabetes, consulting a doctor at the earliest would be your best option.
1) scalp hygiene - wash your hair regularly with anti dandruff shampoo/ketoconazole shampoos.
2) foot care - make sure you dry the area between the toes and wear washed and dried socks. You can put an antifungal powder inside your socks. This will keep your feet free from fungus.
3) moisturizing and applying a sunscreen - is important even on cloudy days.
Keep in mind the above tips and enjoy the monsoons.
Hello sir, My son's age 5 years, and he cries at midnight saying that one of his legs is paining. He shows the same leg always. What could be wrong. Paining is under knee.
My husband have pain in legs, his B. P. Level sometime remains high. Height - 5'8, weight - 90 kg, non diabetic. Please give me the solution.
Hi I'm a male please tel me wat does men or boys do what r their daily skin routine to keep or look fairer and glowing beautiful skin please tel me help me out with this.
Hello Sir My Age is 20 Year Old my Weight Is On 40 Kg How To I Increase My Weight please Help Me And My height Is Only 5: 2" How To Increase My Hight please Help Me please Reply Me Any Advice Thank you Sir Good Night.
Sir I am suffering from dengue fever from last 7 days , Last monday platelet count was 1 Lac 40 Thousands and today Sunday Same reduced to 87 thousands. (ie after 6 days at treatment) Day One itself I am admitted in the Hospital. Sir please give information regarding after commencing treatment how many days count will reduce normally and how far it take to restore normal level or Start restoring. Please advise. Thank you.
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old, I have bladder in my both nipples since I was 15 year old now it has grown, kindly advice me what I should do and is it a breast cancer like ladies, I am getting scared please advice.
Hi I am 50 years old diabetic, high cholesterol, thyroid, and facing obesity facing sexual problems like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction how to improve testosterone hormone function suggest good ayurvedic medicine.
I am 50 year old women. My body weight is fine but I have gained fat at my stomach region. How can I loose the fat over the stomach area?
Dear Friends, I am Dr. Manish Kumar Gupta, I am consultant laparoscopic and robotic surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. I have my own clinic with the name of New Life Clinic in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Friends, I will be talking about a very common problem today, which is Hernia. So we all sometimes hear about it that someone has got Hernia and got operated.
what is Hernia? Hernia is basically, whenever the content of the abdomen comes out through an opening, which is an abnormal opening or a normal opening and present as a swelling or a lump over the tummy. So whenever such sort of a swelling appears in the abdomen, patients get worried, what this type of swelling appeared over their abdomen. These hernia is usually present whenever patients walks, coughs, sneezes or strains, these swellings come out through these defects and whenever patients lie down these swellings go down into the tummy, so these are the initial symptoms and as the time passes these defects gets increases in sizes and more and more internal component like intestines or fat comes out through these opening and hernia swelling sizes keeps on increasing day by day.
What happens in hernia is that It can occur in any part of the abdomen, the most common site for developing these hernias are basically belly buttons and in the groin region. If a patient has undergone some surgery, some operation for some intestine or something like that in the abdomen, this is the weaker side and from this side a hernia can appear. So initially the symptom is like there is a lump, which comes out and goes in once you press or lies down.
The chances of complication can occur and the complication are initially irreducibility, it means that it doesn’t go inside the abdomen and remains there because there are some additions in between the content of the hernia and the abdominal wall and the second complication is the obstruction, it means, that intestine has come into the hernial sac and there is non passage of any content like food or any fluid through the intestine and patient gets started vomiting, there distinction of abdomen and pain, the third complication is that whenever the blood supply of this intestine gets disrupted then there is strangulation, it means that it can lead to gangrene of the intestine. So these complications are like an emergency complication and one has to go and get operated as early as possible so that one doesn’t develop any gangrene of the intestine.
The treatment for Hernia is basically surgery. Whenever one sees such hernial swelling, one should go and contact a surgeon so that he can advise you when to go for surgery but the earlier the better. One should not wait and watch to get the complications to occur.
Nowadays, the surgery for hernia is basically a laparoscopic surgery, it means that we make three holes which is like pencil size holes through which we put a mesh which is a polypropylene or a bio degradable mesh and put this mesh over the hernia defect and fix it with multiple tackers.
Nowadays, the chances for recurrence is quite less because of formation of application of these mesh over the hernial defect.
There are few precautions one can take. There are some precautions which a person can take, like one should not sneeze too much or cough too much so that these hernial swellings do not increase in size and don’t get impacted into the defect.
So friends i have told you about hernia swellings today and if you have such problems then you should go and meet a surgeon or if you want to come to me, you can come at Ganga Ram hospitals, which is in central Delhi or you can come to me and meet me at my clinic which is in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad or you can talk to me through Lybrate, you can chat me or you can text me through Lybrate.com.