Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh HimaniYour feedback matters!
I'm having WHITE LOTION TYPES VAGINAL DISCHARGE from 1 week. I'm very much worried about this as I'm UNMARRIED is this a sign of pregnancy. Is i'm pregnant ? I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 24 april and 17 june after intercourse didn't any contraceptive pills or anything. But after the intercourse on 24 april I will didn't get my periods properly. On may it was just a spotting for 2 days then again on 2 june it was spotting for 2 days. And after 2 june I didn't get my periods ye I missed my periods for the 1st time. In Spite of all this i'll take an urine test with Preganews 5 time. 3 times in May 2 times in july And also i'll go for a 1 b-hcg test in june All are NEGATIVE Is still any chance of pregnancy? Or if i'm PregnAnt then what was the cause of excessive creamy white discharge and altered-missed periods? Plzz help me out from this situation.
A couple of Months earlier I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and swallowed. Then we Kissed and he went down. We did not have any penetration from any side but I still had an i-pill to be at the safer side. After having an i-pill my periods was disturbed. I got my periods but the flow was less and it got over soon too. Then after a week I got my periods again but it was still less flow. My boyfriend and I had it again and I had an i-pill. Now this month I have not gotten my periods since my periods start mid month. I don't have any headache or back ache. My sleeping hours have been irregular because of my studies and examinations. I have also been stressed out but have taken no pills. Am I pregnant?
Hi. I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am not pregnant but today suddenly I saw a drop of milk came out of my nipple. I ignored 1st. But it leaked in same way 3/4 times. Is there a reason to worry? How is this even possible?
I am 19 years female. I have problem regarding mensuration. It happens in more than 30 days every month for the period of one and half day with normal flow. Also, I feel it's been reducing every month. I eat proper nutritional food. My weight is 49 kgs. Kindly tell me will there be any problem in my future if it continues?
I am TTC from last 8th months and taking some drugs like dufaston 10mg & adova 1mg but last month i only take adova 1mg and i missed my periods from 6days this months(my cycle is regular)i did a home pregnancy test and it shows negetive.Now what to do?
Sir my wife is pregnancy just 2 month so why type of food, and diet is good for her, wht to eat n not eat?
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.
Hi, This is regarding a possible pregnancy resolution. My previous LMP date is on 15th April, I started to bleed on 13th May. I'm unsure it is my general period bcoz from 13th onwards I never stop my spotting and blood clots. Its continuing till date. My UPT results came up weekly positive with one dark shade and one faint line on June 3rd. To confirm I did a beta HCG test on same day i.e June 3rd the numbers came like 76 at the first and repeat test after 48 hrs is 90. Dr. Said to wait for a week for another HCG test. The result came up as 169 on 11th June is it a steady growth? Now I feel abdomen cramping some time giddiness. I never see over bleeding now just a spotting is identified on daily basis. Pls advise.
Mera girl friend ka periods shuru hua tha 23th ko aur khatam hua hai 28 ko. But periods khatam hone ke bad bhi uska bleeding ho raha hai bahot kam aur stain vi ho raha hai aur ye pehle bar ho rahi hai. Is it normal earlier in this month we did oral sex and she rub my penis in her vagina. By the way is it serious? Please give suggestions. We also thinking to go doctor, should we contact gynecologist. Pls tell.
Hi Doctor, My period started on 5 may 4th and 5th day no bleeding but my period comes for 5 to six days. Last night we do sex becoz we are planning for child but in morning I am again bleeding its normal. Last month I stop novlin tablet. Help me its normal.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.