Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RiteshYour feedback matters!
yesterday I have unprotected sex and next day she got her periods but I give unwanted 72 for surety and the periods stop in only one day are there any chances that she is pregnant?
Lung diseases seem to be on a high of late, with rise in pollution and fall in immunity. It is crucial to be self-reliant and careful while taking care of your lung health. There are certain very basic things you can do at your end to ensure good lung health. They are:
1. Be proactive - do not neglect any concern related to your lung health. If you have been coughing for long, or feel there is cough inside that is just not going away, see a specialist.
2. Exercise - working out not only keeps your body fit, it is good for your lungs as well. When you exercise, your breathing quickens. This improves cardio respiratory function.
3. Environment-friendly - if you are renovating your home or office, try to look for products that are environment friendly. Paints, insulation, cleaning products, etc can have harmful gases which are not good for your lungs. So, use environmentally safe products.
4. Stop smoking - a lot is being advertised and said about the hazards of smoking on the lungs. Still, it doesn't deter people from smoking. If you want your lungs to stay healthy, butt out immediately. Smoking puts you in the danger zone for lung cancer, emphysema, cpod, chronic bronchitis and even lowers your immunity.
5. Wear masks - many professions require people to be amidst fumes and gases which are hazardous for the lungs. If you are in a profession like painting, welding, etc of if you are a construction worker or mechanic, ensure that you are wearing breathing protection at all times while working.
6. Keep indoors pollution free - fireplaces, air fresheners, pet dander, dirty linen, ventilation systems - all pollute the kind of air that we breathe inside the house. It is advised to vacuum your homes frequently, keep the ducts and fireplaces clean, change bed linen every week, inspect your house for molds and always be careful about the quality of the air purifier that you are using.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I had an unprotected sex with my wife on 4th day of her period. After a week I feel a little pain in my right testicle .I can't justify the pain it's just strain like feeling some times. Please help me out. Is this happening due to that unsafe intercourse or something else? Thank you in advance.
Need a consultation to me & my wife as we are planning for children for last one year we are staying at jamnagar gujarat.
Recent years have witnessed the severity of acute respiratory infections. The main cause is exposure to more of respiratory Infection causing microorganisms. Everyone is at a high risk of exposure. The infections can affect all age groups equally. Therefore, you must know all about acute respiratory infections.
Acute respiratory infections may interfere in normal breathing. The infection often starts as a viral infection in the nose, trachea (windpipe) or in the lungs. In cases of non treatment, the infection spreads to the entire respiratory system. The infections are transmissible.
There are many respiratory infections of which causes are unknown. However, a few known viral causes are as follows:
- Adenoviruses: These viruses are known to have over 50 different types of viruses causing common cold, bronchitis as well as pneumonia.
- Rhinoviruses: These viruses cause common cold. Those individuals, be it young or old, who have a weak immune system can have an acute respiratory infection.
- Influenza virus: This is also known as Orthomyxovirus with six types of viruses, such as Type A, B and C, Isa Virus, Thogoto Virus and Coronavirus. Out of these, Type A is known to cause a severe disease.
- Enterovirus: This virus is associated with several human and mammalian diseases, including acute respiratory infection.
- Respiratory syncytial virus: This virus causes respiratory tract infections in the lower respiratory tract.
Bacterial causes are as follows:
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bordetella pertussis
- Corynebacterium diphtheria
- Pneumococcus: It is a cause of meningitis and Pneumonia.
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Haemophilus influenzae
Few of the prominent symptoms are as follows:
- Itchy, watery eyes - Soreness behind eyes and often conjunctivitis
- Nasal discharge and congestion
- Having Sore throat
- Severe Headache
- Muscle pain
The first thing that the doctor tends to check is the breathing pattern of the patient, followed by a number of checks:
- Fluid and inflammation in the lungs
- Nose and throat checks
- X-ray or CT scan would be required to check the condition of the lungs in advanced cases
There could be complications such as respiratory failure, respiratory arrest or congestive heart failure
Ideally for viruses, there isn't any cure. Medications that are prescribed are for the symptoms.
- Cautious use of antibiotics for the symptoms can reduce adverse effects as well as decrease costs. It will also reduce drug resistance.
- A single oral dose of nasal decongestant used in common cold could be moderately effective to aid congestion in grown-ups for a short period.
- Alternate medications, such as the use of vitamin C help in the inhibition and cure of upper respiratory infections.
- Probiotics and vaccination are available for certain infections such as URTIs, Adenoviruses and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Best prevention is to boost your immune system.
My cousin is 24 years old unmarried girl. She is pregnant of few weeks. Our family want to abort because of obvious reasons. My question is 1. Is abortion safe? 2. Is that painful and critical? 3. How much time it takes? 4. What is the cost involved in it? Pls suggest some way. Thanks.
Hello physchartist Dr. When I conceived 4 weeks preg. I was missed by new guy Dr. Said new dna cannot incorporate but then also I'm worried always keep. On thinking the same thing while. Sleep. Getting shivered. I can not face my husband he is such a lovely person expecting baby for 5 yrs. Now I'm going to deliver baby but i am n mood stress. How to relive from this Please help me.
What is laser laparoscopy? What are the chances of conceiving after this procedure? Does age matters to conceive? laparoscopy works for those who dosent have matured egg? please ans.
Hii. I am 29 year women. From last month I saw some symptoms of pregnancy in myself but my period not missed. So I think is everything is o. K. But nowadays I feel faitgueness AND feeling of vomiting, not vomiting. And my abdomen is became fatty. Give me right suggestion to what I do. Please.
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
I ejaculate with my foreskin on, is this could be the reason of my wife not getting pregnant. Also please let me know if person with erectile dysfunction make woman pregnant.
रोज़ स्नान कीजिये
· पर्याप्त नींद(7-8)
· स्वस्थ और पौष्टिक आहार खाइए, जंक भोजन जैसे की बर्गर, पिज़ा इत्यादि न खाइए या कम खाइए
· रोज़ व्यायाम कीजिये
· खूब पानी पीजिये
· रसदार फल जैसे की संतरा, सेब, आम, केला इत्यादि रोज़ खाइए
· नारियल पानी भी सेहत के लिए बहुत लाभदायक होता है.
तन की सेहत के साथ मन का स्वस्थ रहना भी आवश्यक है.
मन या दिमाग को स्वस्थ रखने के नुस्खे :-
· टेंशन या स्ट्रेस न लें
· पर्याप्त नींद
· रोज़ व्यायाम करें
· अगर कोई बात परेशां कर रही हो तो किसी मित्र से बातें या किसी कागज़ पर लिख दें
· मधुर संगीत भी मस्तिष्क के लिए अछा होता है
· पौष्टिक आहार खाएं व खूब जल पियें
· अगर आपको लगें की चिंता हद से ज्यादा हो रही है तो किसी मनोवैज्ञानिक की सलाह लें
· डिप्रेशन से बचें.
इन साधारण बातो का ध्यान रखने से अप एक सुखी व स्वस्थ जीवन जी सकते हैं