Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RiteshYour feedback matters!
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
Hello me and my bf had protected sex last month after which I gt my menstrual but this month its late and not yet come so is thr any chance of pregnancy please help.
I am 22 years old female I have stomach pain in period's time give me some suggestions to avoid that pain.
I have discovered my pregnancy after 8 days of having intercourse. Now I do not want the baby right now. So what are the simplest options available now to avoid the pregnancy.
Fruit juices sold in supermarkets are filled with sugars and chemicals and therefore not at all a safe choice.
But juices prepared at home are rich with great nutritional value. You just need a blender and a few ingredients.
In addition we will give you 4 ides for healthy and delicious juice that will improve your health.
1. Raspberry and almond juice
- Half a cup of fresh or frozen raspberry
- Half a cup of almond milk
-Half a banana
- 1 cup of low fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Method of preparation:
Put all above mentioned ingredients in a blender and mix. Once you get homogeneous mixture, place it in a glass and enjoy the tasty refreshing beverage.
2. Chocolate, strawberry and beet juice
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Half a cup of peeled and chopped beets
- Half a cup of coconut water
- � of a cup of water
Method of preparation:
The method is the same. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get homogeneous mixture.
3. Green juice
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- 5 Brazilian nuts
- Half a banana
- Half a cup of low fat coconut milk
Method of preparation:
Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well until you get homogeneous mixture.
4. Carrot and mango juice
- 1 midsized mango, peeled and chopped into cubes
- Half a cup of coconut water
- Half a cup of water
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a cup of chopped carrot
Method of preparation:
You probably guessed it ? put all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get resulting homogeneous mixture. Cheers!
Hi there. She is 36 years old had lumps in right side breast 4 cm one year back it was 2 cm doc did mammography n scanning he said we ll see after 6 month no medicine nothing wt to do I want permanent treatment. please suggest can it turn in to cancer.
Hello doctor On 8th sept I have touched my gf vagina with my hand and inserted 1 inch inside her vagina just for 10 sec Before doing that I have urinated And than I touched my penis And after that I wiped my hand by cloth And touched her vagina as mention above And on 19th sept (28th day of menstrual cycle) she starter spotting And after 12 am on 20th sept she started her period and it continues till 24th Sept today So say me did there is any chance of pregnancy Im. Scared due to reading abt implantation bleeding There was no penis vagina contact We was in full cloth No naked Just I have touched her vagina with my hand And after touching her vagina I make her side almost 1m away from myself And masturbated myself on ground We both where in full dries So say me any chance of pregnancy.
I have a sharp pain in my vagina while having sex with my husband. I've visited a gynaecologist and was recommended using a lubricant. A mild infection was detected and treated; however the pain continues. Please help, as this is most frustrating for us!
My last period was on June 7th till now I didn't get my period. I tested for pregnancy but it was negative. What medicine should I take to get my period Immediately and regularly.
Hi I have completed nine months. little water n blood was coming and pain was also there but nurse have checked and she said that nothing is ready n open till nw. So she told to go home. N come when you will gt a continues pain. So can you tell me. That hw much time is lft. N what I shud do.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.
From my left breast nipple sticky discharge leaking its very sticky, without pressing it comes automatically when I feel wet I coming to know the nipple discharge and me having left hip join pain severely.
I had sex one-two days after ovulation day without a condom and if my boy pulls out before ejaculation, are there any chances of pregnancy?
Is there any side effect for using mobile phone the time of pregnancy period? Will it effect fetal growth?
I am 12 years old. From three months back I started periods (mensuration) few time back. I have very less periods only for one day. But now for few days, I am having a large amount of white discharge coming out fro my vaginal part. So I ask you to recommend me a solution to this problem and what should I do &to whom consult. Thanks.
The transition from being a woman to motherhood is a beautiful journey that remains memorable for a lifetime, for the mother as well as those around her who care for her and love her. There may be times when the health conditions and the pregnancy related discomfort may leave a bad taste, but it is also taken with a pinch of salt and forgotten as soon as the baby arrives. Whatever, may happen to the mother, but she would always try to make sure that the baby is safe and healthy when he arrives in this world. She always wishes that her child grows into a healthy toddler and a well developed adult.
While we may practice all sorts of care and caution in the course of a pregnancy, there are times when the body systems fail to function regularly, which is when the real problems arise. One of the most common, yet risky problems that usually appears or aggravates during pregnancy is the problem of glucose. A lot of women experience the problem of diabetes during pregnancy because their blood sugar goes extremely high with the changes in the lifestyle, dietary and hormonal conditions. In cases of women who may be patients of diabetes before pregnancy, they may experience increased blood sugar levels and may need to go on extra medication to keep their condition under control.
The types and effects of diabetes:
There are majorly two types of diabetes which is pre-existing and gestation induced. In the case of the pre-existing condition, the woman may already be suffering from diabetes before she conceived and in the gestational diabetes, the woman may have developed the condition after getting pregnant and may be able to go back to normal after the pregnancy is over. While it may be common in pregnant woman to develop high blood sugar, there are a number of things that could go wrong:
- Pregnant women with diabetes may find it difficult to go in for a natural labour and may have to opt for induced labour or even a caesarean delivery.
- It is also possible that women who already suffer from diabetes before pregnancy are more likely to carry a baby that is larger than regular babies.
- Developing diabetes may open up the doors for a lot of other disorders and diseases in the women such as problem with vision or disorders of the body organs such as kidneys.
- The foetus that develops in the womb may also be exposed to health issues and lack of development in the organs.
- If the baby is born fairly healthy, it may end up developing diseases after birth or even in adult life, which may be due to the diabetes in the mother at the time of the pregnancy.
- In extreme cases, the woman may undergo a miscarriage or the baby may be a still born.
In order to, be able to ensure a healthy and safe pregnancy, it may be essential to make sure that the best gynaecologist is chosen for regular checks and the meeting schedules with the doctor are followed religiously to rule out the possibility of unhealthy consequences.