Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritesh Dedhia
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh DedhiaYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from tooth decay my 3 molar teeth become rotten and one molar teeth become half. So what is the price of dental filling (approx)?
Hi I am 24 years old. I face a huge problem while talking to people. My mouth smells bad all day long. A foul odour comes even after brushing my teeth. Pls suggest some remedy.
I am getting pain in my mouth at the last teeth when I am chewing something am getting pain due to touch of my upper jaw teeth to lower jaw skin to avoid this what should I do ?
I brush 2 times per day , and I am using mouth wash, but still the problem bad smell from mouth remains , what is the reason for that?
Hi I have cavity on my teeth how I clean my teeth? I brush regularly 2 times in a day what can I do.
Hello sir, my problem is tooth decay. Its getting yellow. How to solve this problem sir. I need a best answer by which I could get my teeth white. Please hwlp me.
A common man follows a standard daily oral hygiene routine, which entails brushing one’s teeth and rinsing one’s mouth. At the most, some people who are extra conscious about their oral hygiene use dental floss or some branded mouthwash for the fresh feeling. But, the question remains, is it enough?
From the time you wake up till the time you go back to sleep, your mouth is susceptible to a large amount of attacks from bacteria, which enter your body through your mouth. This results in unwanted and harmful dental diseases. This can happen in spite of the fact that people regularly and religiously follow their daily oral hygiene as well as their trips to the dentist for regular clean-ups. So what is that extra something that can help get rid of the bacteria trying to take permanent residence in your mouth?
Oil pulling is an ancient and traditional Ayurvedic technique which is your best bet to detoxify your mouth from that pesky bacterium along with whitening and cleaning of your teeth. It is also a proven cure for innumerable diseases like skin infections, arthritis, liver and stomach problems, curing headaches and migraines, throat infections etc. Any type of edible oil can be used for this highly beneficial Ayurvedic technique.
Following are a set of instructions for the process of how oil pulling is done:
- Oil pulling process should be conducted immediately after waking up before eating or drinking anything.
- Choose edible oil like sesame, coconut or olive oil for this purpose.
- Take not more than 2 tablespoons of oil in the mouth and swish it i.e. is move it around the mouth for at least 20 minutes moving it throughout the mouth and along the gums and in between the teeth also.
- Avoid decreasing the time limit for swishing the oil in the mouth. By decreasing the time you might not be able to completely detoxify your mouth and by increasing the time the risks of absorbing the toxins back in the mouth and stomach are high. To know when the time is right to stop swishing the oil in your mouth, you can out a little oil from your mouth. If the oil has thinned and turned white or milky then it is time to spit out the rest of the oil from your mouth.
- After spitting out the oil, rinse and gargle your mouth with warm water and use a tongue cleaner to remove all residue of the oil.
Repeat this process everyday for satisfying results.
Benefits of oil pulling:
- The main cause of bad breath in your mouth is tooth decay which is caused by a bacterium which is called Streptococcus mutans bacteria. Oil pulling is an attested form of Ayurvedic technique which gets rid of this bacterium from your mouth permanently.
- Teeth and gum related diseases like gingivitis and periodontists are also cured.
- It helps to reduce in dental cavities.
- Oil pulling invigorates the lymphatic system by depleting the toxins in the vital organs of the body.
- Helps in getting whiter and brighter teeth.
While oil pulling is a very involved technique, a quicker way to adopt Ayurveda on a daily basis is the use of tooth powder. Tooth powder is an Ayurvedic replacement to toothpaste without the harmful chemicals (especially fluoride) that go into our daily minty and frothy brushing experience. It has proven to be much more effective than tooth paste in getting rid of yellowness of teeth, gingivitis and bleeding gums.